Mrs Hinch #177 She burnt her nachos for a Fairy AD, Hinch's life is really sad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she has either posed the mess for the gram, which if she has then she's fake as feck
or if not then WHY is he playing with toys that are small enough to go into his mouth, that duck looks like an eraser, small ball, and a small lego piece
Idiot

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I feel sorry for Hinch in a way. All those missed opportunities...

This Morning slot - act like you’re going to drink the Lenor and repeatedly say all the best until passed over for Lindsey queen of clean

Washing pod telly advert - publish stories from P&G in Brussels showing you can’t shut the box right, then show a box at home open and fully in reach of children, so someone who looks totally like you ends up with the gig

Gogglebox - drop loads of hints but ignore worldwide issues and only show yourself watching 90s kids telly until your ‘bestie’ with the near-identical account but presenting experience gets picked

And now to top it off there’s zoflora ads on TV but for whatever reason she’s not the face of the brand (P&G contractual issue?) despite doing bloody wonders for their company.

If I was her and wanted my career to have legs, I’d be asking my management on how to develop my media skills so I could capitalise on the ‘donkey work’ of having to document my entire bloody life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
How much do we reckon her house is worth? With the extension and garden work she’s done? I don’t know the area so can’t comment but she’s clearly made a packet on the house even if every improvement was gifted!
I reckon it's worth less than she paid for it pre-extension. The work she has had done is awful. The house has no flow and is just soulless, grey and higgledy piggeldy.

Reactions: 2
I feel sorry for Hinch in a way. All those missed opportunities...

This Morning slot - act like you’re going to drink the Lenor and repeatedly say all the best until passed over for Lindsey queen of clean

Washing pod telly advert - publish stories from P&G in Brussels showing you can’t shut the box right, then show a box at home open and fully in reach of children, so someone who looks totally like you ends up with the gig

Gogglebox - drop loads of hints but ignore worldwide issues and only show yourself watching 90s kids telly until your ‘bestie’ with the near-identical account but presenting experience gets picked

And now to top it off there’s zoflora ads on TV but for whatever reason she’s not the face of the brand (P&G contractual issue?) despite doing bloody wonders for their company.

If I was her and wanted my career to have legs, I’d be asking my management on how to develop my media skills so I could capitalise on the ‘donkey work’ of having to document my entire bloody life.
Your pic is that H from steps 😭😭 am done this has written me off

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jesus H Christ I’ve just realised I’m a VIP member!!
Thank you all - it’s great to know that neglecting my children’s demands throughout lockdown in favour of gossip has paid off.
Off to buy some helium balloons. ATV

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
When she does venture back out to the Kingdom of B&M I can't wait for the swipe up on her face mask. You can get them in black, dark grey, light grey, dove grey, greyish grey, beige and animal print, and all with a lush fur trim guyzzz.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maldon is quiet far from London in Essex terms, and it isn’t as trendy as Brentwood or Loughton. Easy a million in them parts of Essex.
Plus public transport is meh. Commuting must be a pain in the arse without a train station, and it's still a hike to get onto the A12. If she had any sense she would've just saved her money on the extention and moved to Wickham Bishops!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Calmandbrightsleepsupport have totally pissed me off today with the let's help Mrs Hinch. I will be fuming if they gift the sleep help to her when the likes of me are struggling along with lack of sleep and cant afford to pay for this..

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Maybe calm and bright can help me with my 11 year old! 😂😂 Been the same since day one, doesn't matter what time he goes to sleep he is wide awake usually come 5am, with the odd 6am at the latest thrown in. Even after his operations he sits bolt up right when they bring him round, not drowsy and unsure where he is, wide awake. And whilst I'm at it do you think they'd sort out my OAP cat Harry! 2am then 4am every bloody night!!😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've got 3 kids 1 of whom is severely autistic and does not sleep for more than 2-3 hours at night. My younger 2 are up every morning around 6 am and my hubby goes out to work at 7. I had a lie in this morning because even tho my hubby works all week and is tired himself he also knows I need a bit of a break and a morning to myself. He will have a lie in tomorrow so he like myself gets a break and a rest even if it's just for a few hours. I also work 12 hours a week yet still come home at night to stay up with my autistic son. She has the cheek to moan that Ronnie is getting up early but yet neither of them work and they can easily take it in turns to get up through the night and in the mornings. She can even nap when he does. What the actual duck does vest do? She has the life of luxury literally duck all worries (apart from getting stalked😉) and now coz she's moaned so much she's getting what she wanted. How her parents are proud of their daughter being a fraud and a liar baffles me but obviously it's all about the money with them also. I know I've waffled on quite a bit but she literally boils my piss more and more every day. She is bleeping disgusting

Reactions: 23
I've got 3 kids 1 of whom is severely autistic and does not sleep for more than 2-3 hours at night. My younger 2 are up every morning around 6 am and my hubby goes out to work at 7. I had a lie in this morning because even tho my hubby works all week and is tired himself he also knows I need a bit of a break and a morning to myself. He will have a lie in tomorrow so he like myself gets a break and a rest even if it's just for a few hours. I also work 12 hours a week yet still come home at night to stay up with my autistic son. She has the cheek to moan that Ronnie is getting up early but yet neither of them work and they can easily take it in turns to get up through the night and in the mornings. She can even nap when he does. What the actual duck does vest do? She has the life of luxury literally duck all worries (apart from getting stalked😉) and now coz she's moaned so much she's getting what she wanted. How her parents are proud of their daughter being a fraud and a liar baffles me but obviously it's all about the money with them also. I know I've waffled on quite a bit but she literally boils my piss more and more every day. She is bleeping disgusting
I feel you, I have a disabled toddler, and 8yr old who is medicated to sleep and a high needs baby who wakes every hour to feed, i am absolutely exhausted, I have a husband who works full time and yet we can't afford any help with sleep, started cranial osteopathy with my baby but had to stop as it got too pricey. She has really fucked me off with the whole lack of sleep thing, she really is pathetic.

• Sad
  • Heart
Calmandbrightsleepsupport have totally pissed me off today with the let's help Mrs Hinch. I will be fuming if they gift the sleep help to her when the likes of me are struggling along with lack of sleep and cant afford to pay for this..
I'm going slightly off topic but duck it.

Around here we have free sleep clinics run from children's centres, though currently they're being done online. Have you tried contacting your local children's centre or health visitor to see if anything similar is available in your area?

Reactions: 2
I've got 3 kids 1 of whom is severely autistic and does not sleep for more than 2-3 hours at night. My younger 2 are up every morning around 6 am and my hubby goes out to work at 7. I had a lie in this morning because even tho my hubby works all week and is tired himself he also knows I need a bit of a break and a morning to myself. He will have a lie in tomorrow so he like myself gets a break and a rest even if it's just for a few hours. I also work 12 hours a week yet still come home at night to stay up with my autistic son. She has the cheek to moan that Ronnie is getting up early but yet neither of them work and they can easily take it in turns to get up through the night and in the mornings. She can even nap when he does. What the actual duck does vest do?
Similar situation here. My youngest is a teenager with severe Autism and never sleeps for more than 4 hours a night. He has gone up to 56 hours with no sleep at all. And my older teenager has high functioning Autism and never sleeps before midnight. Between the two of them I've not had a full nights sleep in 17 years. It's our life and it's exhausting but we deal with it in the same way you do.
Ronnie is not even a year old and his sleep sounds just fine to me. God I'd happily accept my child sleeping 8pm til 4 or 5am. I'd think all my Christmases had come at once actually.

I’m annoyed. I have that exact shoe storage. I pride myself in not having hinch items.
differsnce was I paid £30 from a furniture outlet
I think it’s quite cheap looking but I needed something small and narrow for my hallway

Reactions: 6
Similar situation here. My youngest is a teenager with severe Autism and never sleeps for more than 4 hours a night. He has gone up to 56 hours with no sleep at all. And my older teenager has high functioning Autism and never sleeps before midnight. Between the two of them I've not had a full nights sleep in 17 years. It's our life and it's exhausting but we deal with it in the same way you do.
Ronnie is not even a year old and his sleep sounds just fine to me. God I'd happily accept my child sleeping 8pm til 4 or 5am. I'd think all my Christmases had come at once actually.
She’s so selfish it’s unbelievable. She should be ashamed of herself making our she’s hard done by because her son wakes up early in the morning. I’m actually so mad for all these parents that are generally struggling with the children’s sleeping and can’t afford the help or don’t get it the support gifted to them!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.