Mrs Hinch #177 She burnt her nachos for a Fairy AD, Hinch's life is really sad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Roll up roll up tattle trolls!
Place your bets on What pre recorded bullshit delights we are in for today!!

prize today: a packet of fairy dishwasher tablets and a pre made bowl of tit nachos followed by a bottle of pine and all delivered with their own little driver!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve said it before. I’ll say it again. I’m baffled why wity all those bedrooms she doesn’t make one of them a full on playroom so that all the mess and toys etc can be fully contained. She’s got the luxury of space. Instagram is full of beautiful playrooms.
We live in a 3 bed house and my two toddler boys share the smallest room as a bedroom so that the middle room can be their playroom. It’s made me so much happier having all their stuff in one room. Living room is for Tv and they can have one toy with them to play with down here. Playroom is for everything else. Toys on shelves Montessori style so they can access them independently. They even tidy it up themselves. Come on Zoph get with the programme.
Especially because she just had that extension done after he was born. She couldn’t easily have made a toy room xx

Reactions: 10
How many people mentioned her never lying in?! Bingo!!
Personally I can’t bear breakfast in bed but each to their own 😙

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just to prove vest boy gets up with ronnie and that he does cook she must have had a good day on here yesterday catching up. Hope he didnt soak the dishes when cleaning up

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It looks like they both spent yesterday catching up on here! How many times as it been mentioned about Jamie not cooking. Low and behold he's cooked breakfast for Soph! Be a bit more subtle guys!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Worries her what’s up with ronnies sleeping.hes a baby,they don’t have sleep patterns as such,maybe teeth,growth spurt, or his had 25364 hours nap in day then put to bed around 7/8 pm he is just awake after 9hours,maybe she put him bed later or cut naps.he is 1 he don’t need all the sleep a new born does

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
And hes not sleeping cause bored shitless does nothing with him during day to stimulate and entertain him to tire him out he just bloody sits on floor behind couch, has to many long naps during the day if my child was up every morning at 5 no way they would be having nap at 9 do something with him to keep him occupied instead of wanking your taps and begging and change his big meal to dinner instead of lunch but guess shes still just learning guyzzz

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
I’ve said it before. I’ll say it again. I’m baffled why wity all those bedrooms she doesn’t make one of them a full on playroom so that all the mess and toys etc can be fully contained. She’s got the luxury of space. Instagram is full of beautiful playrooms.
We live in a 3 bed house and my two toddler boys share the smallest room as a bedroom so that the middle room can be their playroom. It’s made me so much happier having all their stuff in one room. Living room is for Tv and they can have one toy with them to play with down here. Playroom is for everything else. Toys on shelves Montessori style so they can access them independently. They even tidy it up themselves. Come on Zoph get with the programme.
I wish we had a playroom.....I’d literally close the door and walk away from the mess 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Ffs. He's still a baby. Some babies fall into an amazing sleep routine. Most don't. Anything can change that sleep routine.

I really think she thought it was going to be a piece of cake. She'd have a baby and it would just stay quietly asleep until she needed to wheel it out for an Instagram story.

I'm also 99% sure she's probably seen SS stories where she's mentioned that Rex gets up around that time. So she knows it normal.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh ffs mummmazzzz bra. Think a little breakdown is on the way. If that post wasnt a pity plea oh woe is me poor soph I will eat tit

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Considering she supposedly tries to keep her page positive, she doesn't half whinge a lot. She puts up a moaning story at least once a day

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Couldn't possibly make her first born Henry sleep in his basket downstairs to enable the space for a play room now. Come on be reasonable 🤣

Magical 2 day loft extension a coming!
Wouldn't surprise me if the loft conversion is a play room and then she can put Ronnie up there, close the hatch and forget about him while she keeps her precious mansion pristine 😢 🙅

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Not surprised Ron dog gets up at 4am I bet he is SO excited at the thought of some disgusting breakfast he’s going to get 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
She’s saying seeing their faces changes everything, not being funny but she looked angry 😂
She took it down

Considering she supposedly tries to keep her page positive, she doesn't half whinge a lot. She puts up a moaning story at least once a day
Always bloody moaning 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I find it very hard to believe ronnieblesshim has been up since 4AM and she has not posted one story. We ALL know that phone is glued to her hand 24/7. She used to post when she was wide awake at 3 in the morning worrying about Sunday fekkin roasts....stop the porkies sophflora.

Reactions: 28
hinch is at 3.5 million followers stacy just turned to 3.4 million.
The difference is stacy is actually funny

Kids aren't programmed to sleep 12hrs each night. Getting up in the night and broken sleep comes with the territory 🤷
Get a grip sophie. You have it easier than anyone i know.

Worried about his sleeping? It’s because he has a million naps a day, is under stimulated and bored shitless!
Rather than a fresh’n up Friday how about a Run around with Ronnie! Take him to the magical field and let him crawl and explore!
stimulate him. Play with him.
How hard is it for her and Jamie to spend some hours with him rather than her spending hours editing tit tik tok videos!
😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.