Mrs Hinch #177 She burnt her nachos for a Fairy AD, Hinch's life is really sad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moaning Ronnies sleep routine is awful... yet still makes him nap 5 times a day at 1 year old? Hes not a newborn anymore sophie so stop cramming him into that vile moses basket 5 times a day to sleep. He doesnt need all those naps and maybe if you cut them out his ‘sleep’ wouldnt be so bad

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Like how she says she will take everything off the windows ect and put them on the bed so she can dust. She always dusts around things😂😂 it’s definitely been brought up here a good few times she can’t clean and always dusts around stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can all your UK based Tattlers come and live with you? 😂
Of course! If you could just give me 24hrs notice please so I can get my extension built, should be able to fit you all in. Hope that helps xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Why can't Fred pick his own underwear up off the floor? Baffles me how she throws monumental tantrums over his flip flops but happily picks his dirty underwear up because "apparently that's her job?" Anything my present husband leaves on the floor stays there!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Hi Zoph. I’m just leaving for work and my house is a fuckin tip. I have 2 grown up lazy bastard sons who are still furloughed and in their bed. My 10 year old blessssimmms has did a bit of hoovering but I think that’s cause he spilled his breakfast on my carpet. My husband is back at work too. Since your house is spotless could you come and give it a clean. Not a freshen up Friday cause that will make duck all of a difference. A real proppa clean. DM me pleeeaazzz. 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Why can't Fred pick his own underwear up off the floor? Baffles me how she throws monumental tantrums over his flip flops but happily picks his dirty underwear up? Anything my present husband leaves on the floor stays there!
She probably picked clean ones out of his drawer and threw them on the floor just to have a dig at him😂 why does her followers need to see her husbands pants regardless? His pals must have a right giggle at his expense due to her stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why can't Fred pick his own underwear up off the floor? Baffles me how she throws monumental tantrums over his flip flops but happily picks his dirty underwear up? Anything my present husband leaves on the floor stays there!
Present husband. Love it. Like there’s always that underlying threat 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
better get the post purge pine out for the aftermath of that breakfast she swilled around her chops and spat out

• Haha
  • Sick
She probably picked clean ones out of his drawer and threw them on the floor just to have a dig at him😂 why does her followers need to see her husbands pants regardless? His pals must have a right giggle at his expense due to her stories.
Is she oh so perfect that it's always his underwear, clothes or flip flops we see? Or Ronnie's? Never "oh look my clothes from yesterday lying on the floor better pick em up and do a wash load" nothing is ever her, it's always Ronnie, Jamie or Henry's mess or dirt. Like she's some Saint that waltz's in a cleans everything for them and never does anything wrong, even their "argument" the other night, notice she was on the "winning" no need to soak the dishes side 🙄

Reactions: 15
What pals? Lol the old blokes in willy hills with him? We ain’t seen him with any mates since the farce of a wedding, he probably hired them then too

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh look, her slippers are just thrown in the hall way, right at the bottom of the stairs. Hope vestlife puts up a moany story about he broke his back because of her.
Get your brain working? Obviously, doesn’t take much then...

How is she recording this? If she’s right handed, she’ll have to cross her hands over to film at that angle. So weird

Reactions: 4
LQOC on This Morning doing an oven clean, Soph will be fuming. I don't think we've ever seen her clean her oven have we?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she oh so perfect that it's always his underwear, clothes or flip flops we see? Or Ronnie's? Never "oh look my clothes from yesterday lying on the floor better pick em up and do a wash load" nothing is ever her, it's always Ronnie, Jamie or Henry's mess or dirt. Like she's some Saint that waltz's in a cleans everything for them and never does anything wrong, even their "argument" the other night, notice she was on the "winning" no need to soak the dishes side 🙄
Apart from her staged messy kitchen after she’s cooked Ronnie’s lunches she can’t show her Hinchers that Mrs Hinch is a normal human being and can make a mess but will clean it up when they can be arsed😂

Reactions: 6
Why can't Fred pick his own underwear up off the floor? Baffles me how she throws monumental tantrums over his flip flops but happily picks his dirty underwear up because "apparently that's her job?" Anything my present husband leaves on the floor stays there!
But look where her slippers are... and I've seen them discarded there a few times. She's just a nasty witch.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We never see her clothes because the dirty witch wears the same thing every day. Leggings and that manky red bobble jumper 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hers or Ma Barkers? 🤨

She done a post awhike ago that she bought one and it doesn't fit cos her staircase is a weird shape or something, when they got the extension the staircase was built at an angle I think so she couldn't attach the stair gate.... Didn't she have Ronnie when they built that extension? I'm sure that's when they stayed in a cottage when he was born as it was all being done then? I stand corrected if wrong but if that is the case would you not endure a stair gate would fit at that time seen as you had a baby that would require one for safety at some point in the future? Especially with anxiety and as someone who loves to write lists out weeks in advance of what she intends to clean or do for the gram, I really can't fathom how she never thought of Ronnie's future needs & requirements with the same attitude and ocd'ness.

I am actually that cynical of her and her posts now that I believe the bacon is deliberately undercooked for aesthetic purposes as it's only for the gram and not intended for actual human consumption - straight in the bin after she got the the pic I think.
Her stair case has always been that way. Mt stair case is the same, cannot get a gate on for love for money. So i have one at my living room door. She should put hers between the hall and the dining area. That way he cant get to the stairs and kitchen and she doesn't need to follow him about like a looney.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.