Mrs Hinch #177 She burnt her nachos for a Fairy AD, Hinch's life is really sad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear lord do ss and hinch discuss every night what their going to post and do the exact same thing. Ss little boy not sleeping, now rontheamazingmagicianwhohascloffsuphissleeve isnt sleeping

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If I was a black person that followed her or a poc, I would be raging. She's deleted her post moaning and put up this post, that book is purely for attention.

He's not even 1. He doesn't know how to read. He's more likely to rip them sat there like that. How gross to use books like that at a time like now. Such a virtue signalling twit

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
Ffs. He's still a baby. Some babies fall into an amazing sleep routine. Most don't. Anything can change that sleep routine.

I really think she thought it was going to be a piece of cake. She'd have a baby and it would just stay quietly asleep until she needed to wheel it out for an Instagram story.

I'm also 99% sure she's probably seen SS stories where she's mentioned that Rex gets up around that time. So she knows it normal.
My 2 year old was a dream sleeper, now she wakes several times a night with night terrors. It was twice last night. All these influencer bleating on about their babies not sleeping and routines like their kids are bloody robots.

Reactions: 6
I’ve said it before. I’ll say it again. I’m baffled why wity all those bedrooms she doesn’t make one of them a full on playroom so that all the mess and toys etc can be fully contained. She’s got the luxury of space. Instagram is full of beautiful playrooms.
We live in a 3 bed house and my two toddler boys share the smallest room as a bedroom so that the middle room can be their playroom. It’s made me so much happier having all their stuff in one room. Living room is for Tv and they can have one toy with them to play with down here. Playroom is for everything else. Toys on shelves Montessori style so they can access them independently. They even tidy it up themselves. Come on Zoph get with the programme.
It’s quite telling when a dog has its own bedroom but a child has 1 sq ft to play in.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
Complaining about Ronnie's sleep again. He's a baby for godsakes he won't sleep for 12 hrs! I've said it before moan if you have to go and do a full day's work, but they don't have to. Just sit on their backsides all day messing around with couple cards and scrapbooks or betting sites! Come back to us when you work 10+hrs.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m fed up with the boring content from her, why ask people questions when she has decided on the answer to her posts, I’ve unfollowed her and now blocked her , there’s more to life than her bloody handsomes rant over

• Heart
Reactions: 26
If I was a black person that followed her or a poc, I would be raging. She's deleted her post moaning and put up this post, that book is purely for attention.

He's not even 1. He doesn't know how to read. He's more likely to rip them sat there like that. How gross to use books like that at a time like now. Such a virtue signalling twit
Y is she letting the fat mutt lay all over ronnies soft play anyways, he could of walked in god knows what in the garden ewww. I love my dog to pieces and treat them like my babies too but they don’t go all over kids toys etc.some germs are so dangerous to kids like cat feaces bugs

• Haha
Reactions: 25
From a rainy wet day in the North East good morning 😊 I feel a day on Tattle coming on 😂
First of all what the hell is she playing at putting stories up and then almost immediately taking them down again? I wonder if she's got her laptop on Tattle reading here and then editing her stories accordingly on her phone?
The strategic placing of the book My Brown Skin is yet another classic example of her virtue signalling and it's pathetic. "Look at me teaching my son about different skin colours, aren't I just amazing?"
While I agree it's never too early for children to learn, this isn't about Ronnie. It's about her and her desperate need for validation and adoration. Of course the sheep will not see this. They'll see their Queen as the leader of a crusade against racism because of a few Instagram stories advocating that Black Lives Matter. Stories which last a few seconds and are then gone only to be replaced with contrived adverts for dishwasher tablets, the contents of stair baskets and harpic pine toilet cleaner.

Sophie why are you constantly giving out time checks on when Ronnie wakes up? He's a baby for heavens sake! Maybe if you did some research on the sleeping patterns of babies and small children you would learn a thing or two instead of whining about it all the time.
Did Vesty cook your breakfast on the George Foreman? Or did he dare use the cooker in the kitchen and risk your wrath now the place smells of bacon? I hope he's put his bollocks somewhere safe out of your reach if that's the case!
All the vest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
It makes me so mad. My 13 month old has never come close to sleeping through the night, I don’t complain I get on with it, it’s what I signed up for when I had a baby. Yet Ron Ron seems to have slept like a dream his whole life, has been waking up at 5 for a week and she’s so desperately tired she can’t cope. Get a grip, people get up at 5 to go to work, you have to just laze around the house.

Reactions: 32
It looks like they both spent yesterday catching up on here! How many times as it been mentioned about Jamie not cooking. Low and behold he's cooked breakfast for Soph! Be a bit more subtle guys!
I’d rather eat dirt than that tit he provided lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
How many people mentioned her never lying in?! Bingo!!
Personally I can’t bear breakfast in bed but each to their own 😙
No way she would have brekkie in bed, she wouldn't risk getting her seersucker bedding dirty or her bed full of crumbs, unless she plans on whipping out little shark to hoover it up seen as her toaster crumbs being hoovered has been done to death now.... New content Zoph 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.