Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PurpleLemonade

Omg guysss my first thread title! I'm crying but happy crying. Does that make sense guys. I've printed it off to stick in my tattle scrapbook. I've made a memory corner in my cellar and when we're all older we can sit there and look through our favourite tattle moments. Hope this helps xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 105

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
I get real funeral home vibes from her house, particularly upstairs, I half excepted her to show us the freshly hinched ‘chapel of rest’. She wouldn’t even need to embalm the bodies, just stuff them with Lenor tumble dryer sheets and job done🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 101

Londondiva

Story time for you ...
Back in November I was in Selfridges with my then 7mo.
We’d had a lovely day with my friend and by the time we had finished it was late afternoon so I decided to wait for my husband to finish work nearby so we could all travel back to Hertfordshire together.
I had 2% battery so i called him and said we’ll wait for you in the food hall just incase my battery died.
SO we’re sat along the benches/tables that are against the windows looking out onto the street. Baby was asleep in his pram and i was twiddling my thumbs. An Arab lady came and sat two seats down from me and started talking to me in Arabic (i often get mistaken) i politely told her i did not speak the language and turned around. She then comes over and starts talking to me in English and spots my baby in the pram ... she started shouting in her language at the baby waking him up .. by now I’m feeling a bit uneasy. Anyway she went back and sat in her seat and started eating her food. By now about 10mins have passed and baby is awake (thanks to her) so i took him out the pram to sit on my lap and look out the window to wait for his dad. This fucking woman has come over to me again and she said ‘let me hold your baby’ i said ‘oh no i don’t think so’ there was a bit of back and fourth and she would not drop it. She started yanking his arms trying to get him off me saying ‘GIVE ME THE BABY’ She kept kissing his hands and i was trying to pull away from her. In the end she screamed at me again something in Arabic and walked off.
I was gobsmacked i could not believe what had just happened. Im a gobby shit but i was sooooo taken aback i was speechless. People were starring but no one helped me. I quickly shoved the babY back in the pram and managed to call my husband in tears before my battery died. Luckily he wasn’t far!
One of the scariest experiences of my life.

Basically what I’m trying to say is there are fucking nutters out there. I am a nobody and someone literally tried taking my baby from my arms. God knows what her motive was. She must have been unstable i really don’t know.
But Soph encourages allllll these STRANGERS to love her baby What would she do if something like that happened to her? If she was out and recognised? These crazies literally think they are her friends and Ronnie’s aunties/uncles.

Sorry that was long but it did have a point! She needs to protect her son and stop encouraging people to believe they are part of his life.

Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk 😂

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 93

a big give away

Chatty Member
Why does she feel the need to repeatedly go on about being up since 5.30.
It's my birthday and I've been up since 4.45am with my 1yr old. Am i moaning, NO. Because amazing Sophie, that's fucking life 🤷🤷🤷

Oh and look at Jamie using the table for breakfast. Wee cheeky tattle bingo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Huffchug

VIP Member
When’s Soph gonna realise that no amount of blackout blinds/sleeping spray is gonna make Ronnie have a lie in? Babies do not need lie ins Soph (neither do you, you don’t work!)

• Haha
Reactions: 73

hinchsumz

Just imagine of she HAD to get up at 5:30 and be dressed and out the door for 7am for WORK with a child.....stop moaning you arrogant bitch and get your head out pf your deflated arse

• Heart
Reactions: 68

PurpleLemonade

1. Why is EVERYTHING Ronnie's favourite?

2. Stop feeding your child so much salt

3. Why does she always write "Enjoy handsomesss"?? Does she expect Ronnie to slide into her DMs? "yeh I will fanks mummaz xxx"

• Haha
Reactions: 59

F the dust.

VIP Member
I think we can agree the only " cleaning" Mrs Hinch does is that of her "Hinchers" bank accounts! Cleaning them right out.

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Bridges21

The screenshots of the messages that are making her "laugh so much" are boring af. How can she find them funny? There's nothing funny about them?
She really does have the IQ of a ham sandwich.

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
Does jamie work?
Yes hes full time. The job description read as...

Person needed as general bitch. No previous experience needed, but must have no balls, be able to lie persistently and be crap at acting when needed to con general public out of money.

This is a 24hr role.

Being on call is essential.

Duties may include: Babysitting a fully grown woman. Twice monthly 1/2hr dog walk. Quarterly updates on your social media to remind people you exist. Occasional gardening required and building cheap shit from China. Grunting/making yourself look a twat when commanded to.
Must be competent in handling money as frequent buying of followers is essential.

Please note, you will have no authority whatsoever and will have to be compliant with everything that is put to you. You will never be fed wholesome food. You'll will never be able to see, or speak of your family. Consider them non existent. You may find passive aggressive posts made about you to 3.5 million people occassionaly

Perks are as follows: Full access to brand new Range Rover and Audi, rent free living, free holidays and use of all free mod cons

Yearly bonuses: not guaranteed, but you might get to sniff neck talc if you've done everything correctly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

L00kform3

VIP Member
Posted in the old thread just as it was closing so reposting here..

I am already fucking sick of the morning montage of Ronnie crawling. Oh look there he is in the kitchen, where next? Of course, opening the same two boxes. Boring as fuck 😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 52

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Gonna call a tattle bingo now!

She will put Ronnieblesshimdontlikecrawlingbutdoescrawl In a BLUE BLAZER just like Peter Rabbit on his “socially distant” birthday party.

• Haha
Reactions: 51

shadyessex33

VIP Member
She is so fucking see through! The whole soak or not is a blatant ad! When it comes out of the dishwasher it will be sparkling and then she’ll go on about how amazing the fairy platinum are. Should be tagging this as an ad Zoph you little liar.

• Haha
Reactions: 50