Mrs Hinch #176 Ronnie’s crawling, she’s back to hauling. Hinch your content is appalling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol yes im not a fan of swearing and did a little post a while ago (after a few too many wines) about how folk accuse Tattlers of being vile and insulting and if we maybe didn't use such bad language then there would be no comeback.... I now realise that this was a bit naive of me because this is the place where we do come to vent so swearing goes along with that. Soz guyzzz I was just learning. Luckily I learn quicker that a certain person so swear away all you bleeping want my lovely Tattlers 😘🥰😍🥰😍
Aaahhh you know what I think I saw that briefly (behind my wine eyes too I’ll add 😂).
Omg don’t apologise for it, if you don’t like swearing then you don’t like swearing!! I’m happy to try and curb it a bit....lord knows I need to!! 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I grew up with avocado green and tangerine orange,
Surely she won't go there 😂🤢
I once moved into a house with a room decorated in what could only be described as "radioactive snot". I wonder how much money it would take for her to like that colour? It'd look great in the loft!

Reactions: 1
So i am no good with places and geography etc so please forgive me if this is stupid question but if hinch lives in essex does that mean she lives near that dodgy jaywick place i have seen on tv?
I live in essex and jaywick is a proper shithole. probably 40 mins from where I am . Beach is lovely tho.. literally next door to clacton. My friend lives in jaywick , she will tell you its clacton though . It's not it def jaywick , she wouldn't even admit it 🤣. It is exactly how it is on the TV . Meth teeth and drunks the majority on benefits.. hell hole of a place... she bought her place for pennies .. it's so cheap to buy there. She literally sold her place in east london and bought outright

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do you ever think about things that Hinch used to share with us and think, "I wonder what happened to that item?" I am just sat here thinking about that little garden seat on wheels that she loved so much. I'm sure Jamie took it for a spin around the living room and it was never seen again. RIP to all the items she loved and then cast aside when the company they came from didn't lick her backside.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I live in essex and jaywick is a proper shithole. probably 40 mins from wfwrre I am . Beach is lovely tho.. literally next door to clacton. My friend lives in jaywick , she will tell you its clacton though . It's not it def jaywick , she wouldn't even admit it 🤣. It is exactly how it is on the TV . Meth teeth and drunks the majority on benefits.. hell hole of a place
No Maldon is nowhere near Jaywick. Some lovely lovely areas in that part of Essex actually. Burnham-on-Crouch, Danbury

I once moved into a house with a room decorated in what could only be described as "radioactive snot". I wonder how much money it would take for her to like that colour? It'd look great in the loft!
In the memory corner or the new Penthouse bedroom? Or carry the theme through?Knowing her brass neck she could market snot coloured paint and make a fortune !

Almost wet myself then and forgot that I’m not alone anymore
Mr Makaraka: what the duck you doing?
Me: can’t.im.gonna.wee (in between snorts)

also I’m so glad I’m only really on this thread
Other threads are crazy weird
I got accused of being someones nanny earlier 😂😂😂
All cause I have half heartedly posted something whilst pissed and half asleep 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’ll stay here now. I feel much safer amongst you trollzzzz

all the vest
There's nothing wrong in being someone's nanny.
Well unless your 28🤣

I live in essex and jaywick is a proper shithole. probably 40 mins from where I am . Beach is lovely tho.. literally next door to clacton. My friend lives in jaywick , she will tell you its clacton though . It's not it def jaywick , she wouldn't even admit it 🤣. It is exactly how it is on the TV . Meth teeth and drunks the majority on benefits.. hell hole of a place... she bought her place for pennies .. it's so cheap to buy there. She literally sold her place in east london and bought outright
You cant get a mortgage in Jaywick.Most of the houses are made out of pallets with a splattering of concrete 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I think she's so up her own arse that she thought she was the only one advertising those fairy tabs last night. She'll have be fuming when she realised half of Instagram were doing the same poll and that nobody thinks her and Jamie's disagreement was genuine.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I love jaywick beach, it's like a different world when u get to the end and get to martello beach caravan park lol. Feel like I'm on a luxury holiday when I visit 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does jamie work?
Yes hes full time. The job description read as...

Person needed as general witch. No previous experience needed, but must have no balls, be able to lie persistently and be crap at acting when needed to con general public out of money.

This is a 24hr role.

Being on call is essential.

Duties may include: Babysitting a fully grown woman. Twice monthly 1/2hr dog walk. Quarterly updates on your social media to remind people you exist. Occasional gardening required and building cheap tit from China. Grunting/making yourself look a twit when commanded to.
Must be competent in handling money as frequent buying of followers is essential.

Please note, you will have no authority whatsoever and will have to be compliant with everything that is put to you. You will never be fed wholesome food. You'll will never be able to see, or speak of your family. Consider them non existent. You may find passive aggressive posts made about you to 3.5 million people occassionaly

Perks are as follows: Full access to brand new Range Rover and Audi, rent free living, free holidays and use of all free mod cons

Yearly bonuses: not guaranteed, but you might get to sniff neck talc if you've done everything correctly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Off topic but can anybody remember the woman on the show who threaded Sghetti 🤣😉 on tinned hotdogs for the kids lunch...
Please please please can somebody send Hinch the recipe for Ronnieblessums lunch lol 😆 alternative to sosig slop!! I reckon even Zoph could manage that recipe (I bet it’ll make the book!)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Do you ever think about things that Hinch used to share with us and think, "I wonder what happened to that item?" I am just sat here thinking about that little garden seat on wheels that she loved so much. I'm sure Jamie took it for a spin around the living room and it was never seen again. RIP to all the items she loved and then cast aside when the company they came from didn't lick her backside.

Like the sewing machine 👀👀

“I’m gonna make schtuff for the baby”

🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes hes full time. The job description read as...

Person needed as general witch. No previous experience needed, but must have no balls, be able to lie persistently and be crap at acting when needed to con general public out of money.

This is a 24hr role.

Being on call is essential.

Duties may include: Babysitting a fully grown woman. Twice monthly 1/2hr dog walk. Quarterly updates on your social media to remind people you exist. Occasional gardening required and building cheap tit from China. Grunting/making yourself look a twit when commanded to.
Must be competent in handling money as frequent buying of followers is essential.

Please note, you will have no authority whatsoever and will have to be compliant with everything that is put to you. You will never be fed wholesome food. You'll will never be able to see, or speak of your family. Consider them non existent. You may find passive aggressive posts made about you to 3.5 million people occassionaly

Perks are as follows: Full access to brand new Range Rover and Audi, rent free living, free holidays and use of all free mod cons

Yearly bonuses: not guaranteed, but you might get to sniff neck talc if you've done everything correctly
I wonder if they’re still taking on? 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.