Mrs Hinch #176 Ronnie’s crawling, she’s back to hauling. Hinch your content is appalling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lydia brights done one too so obv it's p&g asking all "influencers" to do it, all the others are doing it as an obv advert but Hinch had to try make it seem like it was just a "normal" non advertising post, did she not realise she wouldn't be the only one asked to do it? Just proofs she acts for some of her content cos it was a paid for advert and not a general disagreement amongst them as a couple 🙄

I said I wasn’t going to comment on her anymore but OMFG I’m embarrassed for her. From burning the nachos, to simulating a “debate” to try to manipulate her army to believing it by polling it......all for a tonne of other “influencers” to do the same.....

Cannot stand it.

Disingenuous fake SHITE.

SS and her putting their phones away on the same day 🙄🙄🙄

Absolute yawn.

Reactions: 18
Right that dish....
I’ve watched the stories back. I’m certain (but could be wrong!) it’s a different dish... the handles look different and there are no lines on the bottom dish...
It's the same dish... when she turns it over when it's dirty you can just make out the indents where the lines are. But that whole thing was staged anyway. Something that filthy should be in the bottom tray, and there was no steam facial when she opened the door!

Reactions: 9
Considering she is supposedly having a day off of her phone. She's been considerably active on Instagram following people and liking stuff.

Why not say she fancies a day off from being "Mrs Hinch" and just have a day of posting candid stuff because she wants too and not spending hours editing and forcing content.

Reactions: 11
it is 8pm Sadly I feel sick as a dog. The 4 woofs seem inclined to snuggle up. So good night anyone who cares (noone)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She's going to have to rip out all of her house if she redecorates

Her sheep will go mental as they have spent fortunes copying her haha

and my house is brown so she can feck off

Mine is cream with a bit of colour here and there - blue ish bathroom and my old room is lilac but I'm away to start redecorating and I want brown,beige, rust colours to make it feel warmer. I can't stand these grey showroom style houses, I prefer a country home shabby chic feel with some personality. All I see these days is grey everywhere with marble tiles and mirrors and mirrored chandeliers all around the houses, comes across so bland and clinical to me. Not very family friendly either. Just my opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️

Iv noticed this trend in influencers now making 'Home' accounts - Lydia bright, Lucy Meck & that trashy Love Island couple Alex & Olivia have all made home accounts - all been gifted the majority of their home interiors.... Do businesses really think it helps their sales by gifting these spoilt greedy cunts???? The sooner the whole monetising & gifting of social media (particularly YouTube & Insta) fad disappears the better. It's all fake and it's getting shocking the lengths people will go to to become an "influencer" & famous - recently saw the story of an American Youtuber who "re-homed" their adopted autistic son..... Fell down a rabbit hole of googling her and the story when I saw it and it just proves how fake people are on their accounts, they create a persona, in Hinch's case her persona was a meek mild timid one if the girls with a cleaning account to help with anxiety (or that's what she started out as) now she's trying to change her narrative as she wants more now, by being a home & family account she can be gifted more, plus her true personality is starting to shine through (controlling & narcissistic) For some reason she doesn't want to admit to all her gifts - the dog cakes, bunny rabbit teddy that's always with Ronnie and many more occasions where she's been called out by small businesses for not tagging them. Their product was good enough to go on her gram, so why not show where they are from? Particularly as she loves to remind us how she helps small businesses when she does tag them, I just find it strange how she tags some things and a lot if random cheap tatty tit but doesn't tag really nice businesses that do nice stuff 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just put my dishwasher on. Realised I also have fairy tabs! Can’t wait to show you all how clean my dishes will be it’s so exciting guyzzz anyone else get excited about stupid tit or is it just me? Do you know what I mean? ill see you in a couple hours when my dishes are done because I don’t have a magic 10min cycle
AVT 🤍
But did you rinse first that’s the burning question we all need to know 🙄😂

Reactions: 5
No,that's about 40 mins away by car. Jaywick has a fantastic beach btw but it's a little 'village🤔' that everyone forgot,just along the road from Clacton.
Gets no funding and is very poor.Housing,roads etc are mainly in a state of disrepair.The locals even call the worst area 'Badlands',but there's still a great sense of community on the whole.
Hope this helps 😄
I love jaywick beach! It’s a bit of an adventure when u stray from the beach tho 😂

Does jamie work?
Hinch probably pays him as the help

Reactions: 2
Well Jamie vest has done her proud
She has hit the 3.5 mill of bots followers
She will be celebrating by doing a photoshoot in the rain etc or getting (paying) Ok mag to do a spread

hinch stats.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has this been posted?
Their real life faces are so photoshopped and Botox that the artists can’t even be bothered to try and do a replica anymore

imagine an illustration with Hinch but Gretal was the face

I might have a go

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just finished an awful shift and this made me burst out laughing. Cheered me right up! Thank you! 🤣

ETA thanks from my husband too. You probably just saved him from a long evening of me having a wine fuelled rant about the idiot, abusive patients I cared for today 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Their real life faces are so photoshopped and Botox that the artists can’t even be bothered to try and do a replica anymore

imagine an illustration with Hinch but Gretal was the face

I might have a go
Please do! 🤩

Reactions: 1
Almost wet myself then and forgot that I’m not alone anymore
Mr Makaraka: what the duck you doing?
Me: can’t.im.gonna.wee (in between snorts)

also I’m so glad I’m only really on this thread
Other threads are crazy weird
I got accused of being someones nanny earlier 😂😂😂
All cause I have half heartedly posted something whilst pissed and half asleep 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’ll stay here now. I feel much safer amongst you trollzzzz

all the vest

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.