Mrs Hinch #176 Ronnie’s crawling, she’s back to hauling. Hinch your content is appalling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s such a wanker ain’t she 😂 why does it always go on off on off like she’s flicking the switch? Drives me mad!
I always think it’s to symbolise her blinking her big giraffe falsies while looking at him lovingly! 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s such a wanker ain’t she 😂 why does it always go on off on off like she’s flicking the switch? Drives me mad!
It's poss Vest signaling the neighbours - SOS style

Flick once for i'm ok

Twice for helppp

Thrice for she's feed me slop again and I've the shits

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her editing is really quite tit isn’t it? It really bugs me how the click to chop ets videos don’t flow...
YES!!! I meant to comment about this but got too distracted reading all your comments guyz (which are hilarious btw). If you're gonna faff about with crappy edited videos at least do it right!!!

My first comment on this thread btw. I normally just sit and read (and laugh) but...hey!! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I was thinking, when she posted she was making nachos and then said she’s having a quick bath while they’re in the oven, that it was strange because, 1. You wouldn’t have enough time to bath as they only need to be in there long enough to warm up and melt the cheese. 2. Why can’t she get in the bath and then get Jamie to put the nachos in 5 mins before she comes out.
Than I saw the ad and it all made sense. So not only has she burnt nachos on purpose, she also ran a fake bath and drained the water (or a real one, but for the gram). With ads like that, the influencers who get the most swipe ups are in with a chance to get a deal with the product owners or more money. The desperation in her elaborate ad made me cringe.

Reactions: 25
Who remembers when she bought loads of llama tat and said how much she loves llamas 👋 Soph show us the llamas! Where they are?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
New thread suggestion.
I hope we've given Soph a good laugh today

You are amongst friends,can I ask if he hurt you or someone close to you? I mean emotionally to clarify.
You sound like someone invested a great many years in the knob that is Jamie?
Bet it hurt,but what a lucky escape x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.