Mrs Hinch #176 Ronnie’s crawling, she’s back to hauling. Hinch your content is appalling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guyzzzzz just being a bit nerdy after struggling to sort out this recent thread title so it fitted.
FYI we get 90 characters for the title (yes I counted!) and 15 of them are used up in “Mrs Hinch #999” so when you’re planning a title it would be fab if it fits that so we don’t lose your excellent work!
Not sure if @admin could add that to the instructions about starting new threads?
Sorry - just popped into my head so I thought I’d note it down.
As you were ATFV 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Right that dish....
I’ve watched the stories back. I’m certain (but could be wrong!) it’s a different dish... the handles look different and there are no lines on the bottom dish...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Do you ever get any response Shady? I've emailed them before as well as Gleam but it's like they don't even care. She really has become untouchable hasn't she?
Not a word. I’ve emailed gleam before as well. I don’t get what the buzz is with her. She’s a horrible person. I don’t get why she is like teflon

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
A ,family 'friend' of hers came on here and spilled the beans! Come back @TruthBeToldSophATB we miss you! Search up her posts, you will see all the Goss!
I’ve just read and yes come back.....Soph looks like a bully and is suited to Jamie as he is one also.......both the type to laugh at someone being fat and taking the piss

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Did you get any pics?

And was she mobbed by hinchers? Thats what she made out.....she had loads of them wanting pics with her 😂

Was she playing/talking to Ronnie or was that Ma Barker and Abbies job

Sorry for all the questions 🙈
There was nobody around her when I walked past, but I wouldn’t approach her even if I was a big fan as I’m not that sort of person. If anyone I admired was awful in person I’d hate that so I’d never bother!! I never saw her again apart from her walking off from lunch with her mom and the pram. I saw Jamie a few times walking Ronnie about and he was chatting to people, seemed quite friendly from what I saw. Her mom does look sour faced. Also saw Jamie on the computer (alone) in the lobby several times typing like a maniac 😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
A ,family 'friend' of hers came on here and spilled the beans! Come back @TruthBeToldSophATB we miss you! Search up her posts, you will see all the Goss!
Ooooo I've only just read that a family friend has been o here, read through the posts. Maybe thats who she had the falling out with?! Maybe she found out who exactly it was?

Reactions: 5
There was nobody around her when I walked past, but I wouldn’t approach her even if I was a big fan as I’m not that sort of person. If anyone I admired was awful in person I’d hate that so I’d never bother!! I never saw her again apart from her walking off from lunch with her mom and the pram. I saw Jamie a few times walking Ronnie about and he was chatting to people, seemed quite friendly from what I saw. Her mom does look sour faced. Also saw Jamie on the computer (alone) in the lobby several times typing like a maniac 😂😂
That's so enlightening.Isn't it weird that the trip was supposed to be so spectacular and ma Barker & co.turned up putting the cherry on the cake,but everyone was so miserable? Talk about all for the gram-she even made out the weather was spectacular and yet it was rubbish here!

Reactions: 15
YES!!! My whole house is brown. I'm sooo freaking trendy right now (by the time I move back home, it'll probably be out of fashion again 🙄)

I'm sure she pointed out a colour the other day and said she liked it, I immediately thought "oh, here we go...."
Oh FFS. My bathroom is Cocoa and white with amber (ie, Pear's Soap colour) accessories (and a red seaweed bath panel). And the landing/stairs are a smokey leaf green with a bronze framed mirror/light fitting and earth (let's be honest, mud) toned carpet.

I'm going to have to sodding redecorate if any of that ever starts coming into fashion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She's going to have to rip out all of her house if she redecorates

Her sheep will go mental as they have spent fortunes copying her haha

and my house is brown so she can feck off

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Another day of "having a day off from her phone" where shes not actually having a day off from her phone. Liking pics that have been posted 10mins ago

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Try screaming mummmazzz in their face if all else fails spray zoflora 😂
Oh is that what I did wrong this morning when I clicked my fingers and my baby wasn’t fed and dressed just looking at me like wtf. Sorry guyzzzzzzzzz I’m still learning I hope you won’t be too harsh on me all the vest 😊 ps I should throw a tantrum and be picked up off the floor a la grinch or throw husbands flip flops outside ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's blatantly spending the whole day on insta, I've seen dozens of posts with people wetting themselves because she commented on their photos today 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.