Mrs Hinch #176 Ronnie’s crawling, she’s back to hauling. Hinch your content is appalling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did she do on 27 may to lose 67 followers ?
why doesn’t she just use abit of salsa guacamole and sour cream ?
or fry the onions n peppers? AFull bottle of chilli 🤢 also does she not realise nachos literally take minutes long to cook..She probably bangs it in microwave
They will be the people she blocked just before she went awol in a huff after the glow up. She must have got on like such a twit, vesticles forgot to buy a few thousand to replace them. But he more than makes up for it every day now 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Who the duck has nachos for dinner ???? Can you imagine when Ronnie gets to that age where he can eats anything and all they have for dinner is nachos 😮🤨
I’m telling you jaymeeee is snacking after hours when she’s in bed mate id be starving. Like she’s bloody rationing though she’s probably sitting on near a million quid!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Pops her door mats in the washer with a little bit of Zoflora - proceeds to pour almost half a bottle into the drum :eek:

Half a cap of that stuff makes my eyes smart its so strong.

I think she's noseblind.
I just think she’s a bleep 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Who the duck has nachos for dinner ???? Can you imagine when Ronnie gets to that age where he can eats anything and all they have for dinner is nachos 😮🤨
‘What have we got in for dinner tonight babe, Ronnie had sausage n mash for lunch is that ours for dinner?’
‘No babe weve got Doritooooossss’
‘What?’
‘Ronnie lunch was just for gram you know that! We need to get rid of all them pouches now! Can you open the Doritos? I’m filming for da gram’

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You can’t have nachos for dinner 😳😳
I had a kids cheesestrings wrap thing and crisps for dinner...... 🤣🤣🤣 I live alone and I just cba with it anymore lol I'll just get fatter and then be stuck inside forever haha

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anyone seen the latest story on that crappy bathly page? Another naked child. How irresponsible of the mother tagged 'lianne Smith'. It infuriates me so much how bleeping dumb these women are. Stop posting your child naked!! Why do they not give their babies privacy and respect? It's all about the bleeping likes. She needs to be told how dangerous it really is. I really wish they made it illegal to post photos/videos like that of your child. How can they not see what's wrong with it??
This makes me mad. Just been reading over on the Joe Wickes thread. These influencers use their kids as likes and content and its bleeping disgusting. Hes filmed his little girl wetting herself in the park today, instead of helping her, then instead of wrapping her up in his jacket and taking her home hes walked her through the park in just a pair of wet knickers while filming it!!!! 🤬 jesus these people make me sick. 🤬🤬🤬 so many people have reported him that hes now taken them down!! zophs the same, Ronnie's just a prop. Some very dodgy accounts commenting on his picture!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I’m telling you jaymeeee is snacking after hours when she’s in bed via mate id be starving. Like she’s bloody rationing though she’s probably sitting on near a million quid!
And the rest!!

Reactions: 4
Nope, its gifted. She forgot her lies again and changed her mind!

#tattleneverforgetsormissesanything
I am fuming, is actually everything in her house gifted!!! Of course it is!!! I am pissed off with myself for believing her🤬!!! well done vesticles you have met a good en with sophie there, and i thought you was the breadwinner, got sophie were you want her!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
She's making them tit nachos again. The recipe that she made up because nobody has every made nachos before. Bless cooky little Soph from a little village.
Does she stand in front of the oven watching them cook like her recipe says 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m telling you jaymeeee is snacking after hours when she’s in bed mate id be starving. Like she’s bloody rationing though she’s probably sitting on near a million quid!
Don't worry give it a year and she will be cleaning toilets in the nearest supermarket, once Jamie clears her out, no more sophie move on to someone younger that he can get under his spell!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
How is she not 80 stone with the amount of crappy processed food she eats? Sweet chilli sauce is pure sugar, fine as an occasional dipping sauce but not drenched in nachos like she has every night 🤢.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Soak or not to soak???
I voted on the poll and so far 100% have said soak 😂😂
Even if it comes out with food all over it, she will scrub it before showing it anyway. Hardly gonna say “sorry guyyzzzzz it didn’t work”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I am fuming, is actually everything in her house gifted!!! Of course it is!!! I am pissed off with myself for believing her🤬!!! well done vesticles you have met a good en with sophie there, and i thought you was the breadwinner, got sophie were you want her!!!!
I wouldn't beat yourself up about it. Us old timers on here have seen loads, and remember loads.
There are generally 2 rules with her...
1, if she talking then she's lying
2, if its costs more than 20 quid, or isn't bought on Amazon or ebay, then its gifted

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.