Mrs Hinch #176 Ronnie’s crawling, she’s back to hauling. Hinch your content is appalling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it funny how much she seems to be in competition with SS considering they're besties. SS has just caught up with Zoph and had 3.4 Mill followers. Now Zoph has shot to 3.5

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The screenshots of the messages that are making her "laugh so much" are boring af. How can she find them funny? There's nothing funny about them?
She really does have the IQ of a ham sandwich.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
The screenshots of the messages that are making her "laugh so much" are boring af. How can she find them funny? There's nothing funny about them?
That's an insult to ham sandwiches!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
As my Mum always says “simple things please simple minds”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I wish she would eat a ham sandwich!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I find it funny how much she seems to be in competition with SS considering they're besties. SS has just caught up with Zoph and had 3.4 Mill followers. Now Zoph has shot to 3.5
Me to. That’s why we never see Guest Vest as he is to busy counting how many bots he needs to buy daily to out do SS. Full time job that. Bet he gets the same buzz as a win on willy hill though ✊💦💦

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she actually having a laugh. About she's never soaked anything in her 30 years of life!?! Making jaymeee look mad for soaking dishes. I thought that was the norm.. Soak in soapy hot/boiling water and it all falls off .. save electricity!! What a princess. Smh. I’ve been soaking dishes since young my mum had always taught me. Not everyone has the luxury of having a dishwasher or just doesn’t want one. I’m 24 living at home with mum we have a dishwasher that broke down and thought duck it why replace it.. flinch doesn’t know what it’s like to get her hands dirty...She doesn’t know a hard days work if it hit her. ‘I’m up at 5:30’ oh shut it. Many of us are getting up preparing for our 9-5’s. Try working in recruitment with bastard candidates at your ear all day and retail .. and spending over a grand a year on a bus pass and tit loads of money for lunch everyday in shoreditch! (I carry lunch) but what I’m saying is she’s so out of touch!!!!! She’s not on earth like the rest of us. Makes me sickkkkk. She should of bleeping stayed in Disney in her fairytale world..

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20
i've a pal who works foe unilever and at first they were gutted that P&G got to Zoph before they did, but now they're glad their names nothin to do with her 😂
P&G are welcome to her 😄. I just had to check my dishwasher tablet brand - thankfully it's not Fairy.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How funny was the story with the dish, we debate stuff like this all the time me and my husband....oh wait no we really don’t 🥱

I would say a weaning notebook and a bedding range
Oh a bedding range! Good shout, non iron babez

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 Nice to see you back on the telly tonight ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m not from England so can somebody tell me how a bag of Doritos is classed as dinner? Is this normal? 😂😂 weirdest “meal” I’ve ever seen 🤢
They really are the laziest pair ever.
Neither of them go to work - they sit around that grey prison all day and “dinner” is a nachos drenched in sweet chilli sauce. Christ. She really does model herself on Denise Royle.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Come on tattlers let’s play bingo on what she’s currently hinting at “working on” I’m saying a clothing line #ohmygodsoldoutin5secondsyourallmyBFFs
she's working on the long game for the loft conversion, thinking if she posts enough about what she wants to do up there some poor wee soul from her wee village will message, do it up and get to "promote their business" via maldon's best loved cleaning mummaz, "don't forget to support local businesses guyz a promise a paiddddd am just a maldon galdem atv".

Reactions: 8
Hmmm,but crap with large side of broccoli View attachment 150986
I don't know how this woman has the NERVE to tag Marie Kondo - her house is the complete opposite of what Marie teaches (or preaches if you don't like her). So full of tat, no clear surfaces, no space around anything to allow the room to breathe. Absolute pile of tat, like that other begster cow BeggyBecky!

I’m telling you jaymeeee is snacking after hours when she’s in bed mate id be starving. Like she’s bloody rationing though she’s probably sitting on near a million quid!
They appear to barely eat any protein, never mind their 5 or 7 a day! 😑

Oh and one more thing. Yet again, your books on display. AD AD AD.
And nothing in the room was gifted, was it not? No gifted, gifted, gifted? Even though IT'S THE LAW? You absolute CRETIN!
Or as someone close to me would say, "yer a pile of wank!" (Sorry @Pepsi ;))
:devilish:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I don't know how this woman has the NERVE to tag Marie Kondo - her house is the complete opposite of what Marie teaches (or preaches if you don't like her). So full of tat, no clear surfaces, no space around anything to allow the room to breathe. Absolute pile of tat, like that other begster cow BeggyBecky!

They appear to barely eat any protein, never mind their 5 or 7 a day! 😑

Oh and one more thing. Yet again, your books on display. AD AD AD.
And nothing in the room was gifted, was it not? No gifted, gifted, gifted? Even though IT'S THE LAW? You absolute CRETIN!
Or as someone close to me would say, "yer a pile of wank!" (Sorry @Pepsi ;))
:devilish:
Love the way we're all apologising to @Pepsi 🤣🤣😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Those messages she has posted "the dishwasher senses how dirty the plates are"

Where can I get one of these magic dishwashers? I'm using different settings like a right pleb over here!

Ps. I soak.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Remember back before the hole in the wall when the dishwasher was installed on the other side of the kitchen, likely not plumbed in.
Remember how she used to put her 3 or 4 items on the worktop with a few smears round looking dirty. Then they would be clean in the next pic.
That was the exact same fairy tabs that she even said in the posts you didn’t need to soak as they were soooo amazing guys.
My new dishwasher came with two as a sample so I thought duck it let me see if my baked on lasagne dish comes out the way they are getting people to advertise.....did it duck. Went in again with a finish tab after a soaking

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
New poster so apologies if already posted but I've seen this list shared by various people on Insta over the last few days. Absolutely no joy in this whatsoever if it's true.
20200610_200544.jpg
20200610_210637.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I’m thinking a bedding range as matalan are stopping the seersucker bedding going by comments on another persons insta page so I think she may bring that out along with cloud bedding all easy low iron since she don’t do that

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.