Mrs Hinch #176 Ronnie’s crawling, she’s back to hauling. Hinch your content is appalling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so bleeping see through! The whole soak or not is a blatant ad! When it comes out of the dishwasher it will be sparkling and then she’ll go on about how amazing the fairy platinum are. Should be tagging this as an ad Zoph you little liar.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Omg!! Look katie_ellison on insta, shes a mum vlogger and is doing exactly the same "debate" ad with her husband on her stories right now for the same dishwasher tablets. Shes making it look like shes tagging ut as an ad because shes a brand ambassador not that it's an actual advert and shes being told what to say
Yes but looking at her story she hasn't got a big dish with baked on chilli sauce in it, its all plates and normal stuff. I rinse/soak really dirty stuff, lasagne dishes, shepherd's pie pots... stuff that's baked on.

Reactions: 3
New threat suggestion:

Soaking debate, get some crisps on Ron’s plate but for the love of god put up that baby gate!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Omg!! Look katie_ellison on insta, shes a mum vlogger and is doing exactly the same "debate" ad with her husband on her stories right now for the same dishwasher tablets. Shes making it look like shes tagging ut as an ad because shes a brand ambassador not that it's an actual advert and shes being told what to say
Ahhh haaa haaa love tattle bastards and what we catch Grinch out at doing 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That Kate Ellison is on the exact same script! Absolute weirdos! Just say it’s an ad and you’re getting paid, what a clown she is. Waiting for the sparkling clean dish and an omg you guys look! Tagging them again, so see through

Reactions: 19
Well we all know that if the dish is still dirty, she's gonna wash it and then be all like "see guyzz, all clean" y'know like the dirty bib 🤷‍♀️ she's such a wanker like

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She is so bleeping see through! The whole soak or not is a blatant ad! When it comes out of the dishwasher it will be sparkling and then she’ll go on about how amazing the fairy platinum are. Should be tagging this as an ad Zoph you little liar.
I follow another account who is a joy of clean brand partner and she did her advert for those tablets last week 😂 I knew that was coming when I saw that dish

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ronnies crawling around pulling tit out cupboards and boxes yet her books are stacked perfect n that jar of gone off mints are. Still there.her breath must stink if she needs that many mints

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That's put me right off Fairy tablets now. I normally make it a point to avoid P&G. She thinks she is so clever. Every time she gets found out though.

Reactions: 13
I reckon she observed those nachos until they were burnt on purpose. Silly cah!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Bloody hell Grinch, half 5 is a lie in at ours. 4am is normal 🤢 but you wouldn’t dare get up with your precious boys at that hour, would you? Little miss relatable...
Have to agree. I have a 12 week old who's witching hour is 3-4am 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've messaged that Katie account asking her to clarify if this is all a set up...shall update if I get an answer (unlikely🙄)
Katie is apparently really good at responding to messages so keep us updated!

Reactions: 10
For everyone who sees all the gifted tit, and the oh so care-free life this woman portrays that is so unnatainable to most.
Imagine being obligated to post at this time of night about what does or doesn't go in the dishwasher. We all know that no bloody dishwasher will clean a baked on mess like that, regardless what she says. And she knows we all know! Why don't they just argue about who has to scrub it, like everyone else does!!

Reactions: 7
That's put me right off Fairy tablets now. I normally make it a point to avoid P&G. She thinks she is so clever. Every time she gets found out though.
i've a pal who works foe unilever and at first they were gutted that P&G got to Zoph before they did, but now they're glad their names nothin to do with her 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.