Mrs Hinch #176 Ronnie’s crawling, she’s back to hauling. Hinch your content is appalling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she feel the need to repeatedly go on about being up since 5.30.
It's my birthday and I've been up since 4.45am with my 1yr old. Am i moaning, NO. Because amazing Sophie, that's bleeping life 🤷🤷🤷

Oh and look at Jamie using the table for breakfast. Wee cheeky tattle bingo.
Happy birthday,it’s the old mans today too.hope it’s good despite lockdown and miserable weather for June

• Heart
Reactions: 4
1. Why is EVERYTHING Ronnie's favourite?

2. Stop feeding your child so much salt

3. Why does she always write "Enjoy handsomesss"?? Does she expect Ronnie to slide into her DMs? "yeh I will fanks mummaz xxx"

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Sausage and mash with MUSHROOMS? That’s just grim 🥴
I have a punnet of mushrooms I need to use up because I’m a right tight arse. We’ll be having mushrooms with cornflakes if I don’t manage to use the last of them in the spag Bol later 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I don’t understand why she doesn’t just make these kinds of meals on an evening so they can all sit down and eat the same together! Then she can make her sloppy nacho raw onion mess later on in the evening as a supper when ronnies asleep 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Probably been said but 1 eating at the table 2 made sure her Robinson bottle was in shot 3 that was another toy she said was for his BIRTHDAY 🙄
Hahahahaha remember that day she went off on one about the robinsons bottle. Hahaha. It was so embarrassing I watched it kind of through my fingers because it was such awkward viewing 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t understand why she doesn’t just make these kinds of meals on an evening so they can all sit down and eat the same together! Then she can make her sloppy nacho raw onion mess later on in the evening as a supper when ronnies asleep 🤷🏻‍♀️
She makes everything hard work, noticed it on many things she does!

Reactions: 9
Just catching up!

Does hinch not realise that most 1 year olds and most babies are up by half5/6 every morning? This is normal for most parents 🤣 why do you think CBeebies starts at 6am every morning 🤣
Not like she does much in her day or got to get up for work so what does it matter what time Ronnie is awake 🤷🏻‍♀️

on another note which I find quite disturbing

Ronnie is literally a child snatchers dream

the whole aunts and uncles thing is bloody weird and everything he owns is personalised with his name on, she has published his life so publicly that we know quite a lot about him, I find it quite worrying how much she actually posts of him, why can’t he just grow up without a phone in his face and if she wants to show him just show snippets

thought she was ment to be taking him off social media for good months ago when people made comments about him 🤷🏻‍♀️ Obviously that stops the money rolling in so the poor kid is still being shown to the world!

I really think she needs to get his head looked at too can see from the crawling videos it’s really uneven on one side, she needs to swap sides when he lays down

Reactions: 23
I am actually bleeping traumatised after briefly looking at that account! And she was spraying zoflora all over her bed and curtains! Surely it's got to be a piss take 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That poor boy not only does he look scared to death like he’s not allowed to touch anything that’s not in his hand He has to look at a phone being shoved in his face the whole time 😔 why didn’t they all sit at the table eating sausage and mash to encourage and interact with him so he doesn’t interact with a phone all the time.

I won’t bang on about salty gravy when she couldn’t even be bothered to mash his mash with milk and butter which is allowed and good for them. Oh and that edit today 😆 one minute it’s neat then moved then near one broccoli then 2 then 1 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh and I forgot to add earlier jay can’t leave his flip flops but she can leave those dirty manky looking slippers in the hall by the stairs 👌

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Why does she feel the need to repeatedly go on about being up since 5.30.
It's my birthday and I've been up since 4.45am with my 1yr old. Am i moaning, NO. Because amazing Sophie, that's bleeping life 🤷🤷🤷

Oh and look at Jamie using the table for breakfast. Wee cheeky tattle bingo.
Happy birthday!!! ❤

Reactions: 2
Ok so I can’t be the only mother on here who’s kids get a sandwich or beans on toast for dinner right?!?! And then the big meal for the evening meal? I don’t think I’ve ever cooked sausage and mash at 12am in my LIFE

Ok so I can’t be the only mother on here who’s kids get a sandwich or beans on toast for dinner right?!?! And then the big meal for the evening meal? I don’t think I’ve ever cooked sausage and mash at 12am in my LIFE
Pm not am 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.