Mrs Hinch #176 Ronnie’s crawling, she’s back to hauling. Hinch your content is appalling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone remember Tom and Jerry's owner?
She was only ever a pair of legs and a voice,I think this is what's becoming of Jamie.
I realise I'm a saddo but as Soph isn't providing any entertainment and it's raining so I can't get on with what I want to do,I made a coffee,got back into bed and took the time to google 'why were only the legs of the owner ever seen in the Tom and Jerry cartoon?'...........is anyone still there🤷‍♀️
Anyway the answer was that she was irrelevant to the story but necessary to show that Tom was living alone and it meant that the audience could fully focus on the main character.😴😄
I love that you googled this 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wasn't going to comment today because to be honest nothing much changes in the Hinch household from day to boring day but white bedding on the dog's bed? Is she for bloody real!! She is crackers, I hope it shits all over it but she wouldn't show it anyway and probably has dozens of spare bedding so could just toss it out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I would NOT want millions of strangers to love my kids online thank you very much. Nor would I EVER say that millions of strangers are my ‘best friends’. This is ‘sales speak’ to pull in the gullible sheeple, but using her own son to do so is downright despicable! Wait till he goes to school and they have the talk about online safety, protecting images, not giving out your name or personal details online, not talking to strangers, not being on any social media platforms until you are old enough to understand the implications etc etc. That poor child will find it ever so confusing.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Anyone have a look at that other page, Sophie Hinch, with fur baby felix. Well I had a look and I nearly dropped the phone watching the highlights when she popped up with the creepiest filter on. Looking forward to the nightmares tonight. What is actually wrong with people

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well dammit! An account I follow and really love just did the thing with the pipe insulation in the curtain folds AND TAGGED THE GRINCH!!!

So do I:

A) Unfollow
B) Ignore this and assume it’s a one-off but die a little inside
C) Message them and send a link to the 176 Tattle Threads

🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Guyzzzzz who's calling bingo on the appearance of Keith today!!! I swear someone on here mentioned it either yesterday or the day before that shes forgotten about the plant!!

Reactions: 9
Morning tattlers!

I was still freaked out about that weird second comment she then I thought about it 🤔

we’ve had Ronnie shoved in our faces for months now so it’s gotta be Ronnie/baby related bullshit she’s coming out with next and that’s why she’s forcing the point about hinchers loving him, all to boost sales.
How can she use him in that way and profess to love him. Not a maternal bone in her body

Reactions: 18
I would NOT want millions of strangers to love my kids online thank you very much. Nor would I EVER say that millions of strangers are my ‘best friends’. This is ‘sales speak’ to pull in the gullible sheeple, but using her own son to do so is downright despicable! Wait till he goes to school and they have the talk about online safety, protecting images, not giving out your name or personal details online, not talking to strangers, not being on any social media platforms until you are old enough to understand the implications etc etc. That poor child will find it ever so confusing.
I agree, I always wonder what exactly she plans to say every time she says 'i can't wait to tell Ronnie all about how I made millions how all this happened to me'

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not sure if anyone has posted this already but came across this via the MOD thread...really enlightening to the influencer game. Just how do her sheep not see how she is creaming money off them all? They will be subsidising her freebies/ad fees. We know from the other articles posted here what Hinch can command from ads/posts but if FOD could ask £25k and he *at his peak had 1million followers (also likes to buy them a la Hinch) how much do you think she can/does demand now?! How her sheep find her relatable in the slightest I’ll never know. It’s so obvious, now more than ever that it’s all a carefully crafted money making scheme.

07914966-3D0F-4C5A-AD61-F45A626E6442.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Let’s ask her....

how tall are you Sophie? X
Morning tattlers!

I was still freaked out about that weird second comment she then I thought about it 🤔

we’ve had Ronnie shoved in our faces for months now so it’s gotta be Ronnie/baby related bullshit she’s coming out with next and that’s why she’s forcing the point about hinchers loving him, all to boost sales.
How can she use him in that way and profess to love him. Not a maternal bone in her body
Part of her new empire is to include a baby range

Reactions: 3
Bit behind you lot but it really angers she moans about being tired and getting up at 5.30am. I go to work for a 10 hour shift and leave my house at 5.45am. I’ve been working throughout this whole lockdown (key worker) and barely get time to myself yet alone time browse ebay for tit scrunchies and market clothes . She lives in such a stupid dream world she’s like a clueless teenage girl. When In fact she’s a 30 year old woman (almost same age as me). It’s actually worrying.
sorry for rant it’s been a long time coming 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Not sure if anyone has posted this already but came across this via the MOD thread...really enlightening to the influencer game. Just how do her sheep not see how she is creaming money off them all? They will be subsidising her freebies/ad fees. We know from the other articles posted here what Hinch can command from ads/posts but if FOD could ask £25k and he *at his peak had 1million followers (also likes to buy them a la Hinch) how much do you think she can/does demand now?! How her sheep find her relatable in the slightest I’ll never know. It’s so obvious, now more than ever that it’s all a carefully crafted money making scheme.

View attachment 150559
How greedy too. But we all know that 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
They’ll be on for the staged birthday portrait with his “brother”. Surrounded by carrots. Although they won’t last long with the furry hoover around
Complete with personalised baby grow with a white fluffy tail on it. Almost went to say that she’d be dressed up as Alice and Jaymiezzzz as Mad Hatter but Peter rabbit is a complete different tale...
my bad im just learning/hungover! My husband hasn’t had a drink since December as he’s out in the Middle East and boy is he making up for it now!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Funny isnt it, she can meet with one other household and has said shes missed her mum so much yet isnt round visiting her all the time? Is that because you have been all this time hun? Her swipe ups make me cringe always using that pathetic click me voice and acting like she had no idea "parcels" are being sent. Fake as duck

Reactions: 16
Well dammit! An account I follow and really love just did the thing with the pipe insulation in the curtain folds AND TAGGED THE GRINCH!!!

So do I:

A) Unfollow
B) Ignore this and assume it’s a one-off but die a little inside
C) Message them and send a link to the 176 Tattle Threads

🤷‍♀️
C

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is she always bleating on about being up at 5/5.30am? My husband gets up at 4.30am to go to work till sometimes 7-8pm then at weekends he can’t just sit around doing nothing so he finds things to do whether it be gardening or DIY, I was telling him about vest not working & Hinch cleaning he said they sound like a pair of lazy tossers 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I can't believe she's moaning because little Ronnie had her up at 5:30. Boohoo soph. She sits around all day. Imagine if she had to go and do 10hr shift on her feet all day. Seriously she is in her own bubble if I was following her and a key worker I would be un following her. Quit your moaning you stupid cow and get yourself in the real world!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.