Mrs Hinch #176 Ronnie’s crawling, she’s back to hauling. Hinch your content is appalling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a private school in Maldon one of the ones where you wear straw hats, she’s going to have to send him there as he won’t be able to go to a regular school, the way she puts him out there for everyone, no way

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Omg guysss my first thread title! I'm crying but happy crying. Does that make sense guys. I've printed it off to stick in my tattle scrapbook. I've made a memory corner in my cellar and when we're all older we can sit there and look through our favourite tattle moments. Hope this helps xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 105
Just been catching up on her stories, I can’t go on every day because quite frankly it’s more interesting watching paint dry. I used to never really understand how you guyyyz moaned about Henry, and I used to feel sorry for him when you would comment on him. But Iv seen the light....Im a dog lover, but what the actual?! The sight of him lying on that bloody bed, paws in the air and his lipstick out just made me want to throw up in my mouth,she has this knack of making everyone and everything so f****n irritating! I felt like I wanted to go In that room and chuck him off that bloody bed. Entitled little f******

• Haha
Reactions: 30
There’s a private school in Maldon one of the ones where you wear straw hats, she’s going to have to send him there as he won’t be able to go to a regular school, the way she puts him out there for everyone, no way
You can bet she's got his name down all ready,it's the sort of school where the kids are all well mannered and the parents are up their own arses.

Reactions: 6
Wasn’t there talk of an “In the style” (is that what it’s called?) colab at some point? Urgh loads of cheap off the shoulder tops and boob tubes so that you too can look just like Mrs Hinch!!
I’m 49 years old, 5’5 and a size 12. Ain’t ever going to look like Mrs Hinch 😂😂

You wouldn’t want to, she’s a fuckin rake 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why does she go on about being tall all the time though? She’s about as tall as Holly W and that’s 5’7 I think, same as me. I don’t consider myself tall 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Still no stair gate on the landing. We had ours up before our son could crawl. So bloody dangerous 🤦‍♀️

Come on Soph, give us a bit of entertainment this Wednesday morning😂
Ooops I didn't realise it was Wednesday, all the days just roll into the background like hunchs lists. Does that makes sense guyzzz? Don't people clean with pink items today because it's Wednesday🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
I have said it before and i will say it again.

SOPHIE, TRY MAKE IT LESS OBVIOUS YOU SPEND YOUR DAYS READING TATTLE.

HEY KIETH ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Anyone seen the latest story on that crappy bathly page? Another naked child. How irresponsible of the mother tagged 'lianne Smith'. It infuriates me so much how bleeping dumb these women are. Stop posting your child naked!! Why do they not give their babies privacy and respect? It's all about the bleeping likes. She needs to be told how dangerous it really is. I really wish they made it illegal to post photos/videos like that of your child. How can they not see what's wrong with it??

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Just imagine of she HAD to get up at 5:30 and be dressed and out the door for 7am for WORK with a child.....stop moaning you arrogant witch and get your head out pf your deflated arse
Exactly she doesn’t know what real life is if it hit her in that face of hers

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.