Mrs Hinch #176 Ronnie’s crawling, she’s back to hauling. Hinch your content is appalling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she wasn't trying to plug those fairy tabs. Feck off hinch.
She’s already been investigated by the ASA once and got away with not paying a fine as she pulled something similar to the “still learning” card. Sloppy and, one might say, akin to self sabotage to play with fire a second time. She really thinks she’s untouchable, huh?

I doubt the ASA will be so understanding a second time, but why’s she putting herself so obviously in the firing line with yet another undeclared ad? It’s why she’ll never hit the big time, unprofessional and ultimately lazy

Reactions: 14
we haven't seen cuddle clock her all time favvvve childhood thing that ronnie had to have like his mummmmaz did for time!!! bingo on it appearing sometime soon and her saying we still love him guys but rons so busy crawling i haven't the time to a) type nie on the end of my kids name any more or b) pretend my kid loves all the tat i loved cause he's so like meeeeeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I haven’t written on here before but wanted to throw my two cents in. Bit baffled. Sophie just said on her story that not rinsing your plates, bowls etc beforehand and just putting them into the dishwasher is practical to help “save water” - but then completely contradicted herself as she’s only got a few cups and items in there. She should be waiting until it’s full otherwise she’s wasting water when she could have just rinsed them in the sink!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I'm going with a Matalan seersucker bedding range.

The one that walks itself back onto the bed🙄

Its been impossible to get hold off since she was #gifted some.

Matalan have now "discontinued" it
She will be selling her Hinchers this so that just like her, they can all make their bed at the click of a finger.

20200610_222021.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Love the way we're all apologising to @Pepsi 🤣🤣😍
Awwwww you guyzzz are so cutes
I'm in my 60s and have younger people apologising when they say something "bad" in front of me - I don't tell them I've got a worse potty mouth than they have haha! :LOL: x
Im 58 and have to admit I don't like swearing as a rule but by gum that woman bleeping drives us to it 🤪 🤪 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
P&G have tonnes of influenzas doing that whole stupid campaign on their highlights. With the same lame scripted debate with their partner. 😑
On the Joy of Clean page under the 'RinsingRinsed' highlight there are loads of them doing the same scripted tit. They're so boring.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Aw it’s bollocks I had pasta bake the other night (didn’t fancy throwing some crisps and peppers in a dish and calling it a meal 😣) dishwasher with the same tabs n granted it come out pretty good but it wasn’t a brand new friggin oven dish!! Honestly don’t know why I put myself through it anymore!! She grates on me as much as my mother in law n unfortunately im stuck with her n can’t do anything about it and yet this drain on my life I find myself still putting up with the shocking content on her insta stories day in day out

Reactions: 17
So iggy azalea announced today she has a son, (rumours were he was born a couple months ago) but she posted a story to say she has a son and is KEEPING HIS LIFE PRIVATE. ‘I dont want anyone to think he is a secret, i love him very much’ right mindset👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Keep your baby off of social media. Shame hinch hasnt done that and has flogged her son to thousands in every way possible. Exposed him. Shes vile

• Heart
Reactions: 32
On the We Love Mrs Hinch Facebook group...”BE KIND!!!! If you don’t have anything nice to say don’t say it! We’ve had to remove and block so many people the past few days, it’s getting beyond 🙄🙈 it costs nothing to be nice so just be nice!!”

Then somebody asked about opinions....
“Is having opinion considered as being unkind?”

Replies...
Ignorance is bliss
#BEKIND#❤

I think when it’s to do with Sophie then yes as it’s her page ...🤷🏻‍♀️

All hail messiah Hinch - literally gritting my teeth and sitting on my hands to say this is why there is Tattle - thou’ shall not have an opinion or totally disrespect Hinch guyzzzzz

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Now Ron Ron is crawling I’m waiting on him having the same wee knee pads that wee Rex has, one can’t go for a shite but the other has to do the same bff’s forever bullshit

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.