Mrs Hinch #176 Ronnie’s crawling, she’s back to hauling. Hinch your content is appalling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would anyone be shocked?
You are what you are.Personally I don't think too much about it.
Don't know about anyone else but I really feel I'm coming out of this situation richer for it.
I feel that I've made some life long friends on various forms of media.It's like going back in time to having penfriends.I had a 10 year relationship with a guy who I got to know cos we spoke everyday on the phone,we moved in with each other on the first day we met up In the flesh.My friendship groups have always been diverse,I'd like to think I'm not agist or any other ist.
Of course we wonder about each other,that's natural.who else finds a book so much better than a film? You can imagine the characters exactly how you want to.
Would I feel any different about people I've got to know without sharing photos if they weren't what I was expecting? No,I've judged their characters and personalities and I think that's what we do on here?
How sad that the Hinches will never experience the same,it's all about image and self awareness with them.
Apologies.bet you wish you'd never asked 😂
There's bound to have been typo errors in that -got a chilli seed in my eye-now that's real cooking!
I mostly agree with you, but perceptions are a funny thing. I once worked for a company who had several branches and one guy at a particular branch had THE sexiest voice on the planet, period. He flirted something rotten with me on the phone and I obviously reciprocated, because he sounded so sexy. :love: Fast forward a few months to the Christmas "do" and someone said oh, guess who's here and wants to meet you. Obviously it was him and boy was I shocked! He was about 4ft 10in tall (no offence to small people but I do like my men a bit taller than me and he was a foot short) and about the same in girth. I tried all night to avoid him but he kept coming back into view, insisted on a dance (shuddering here folks!) and his eyes were almost level with my boobs. I swear he thought all his Christmases had come at once!
I swore from that moment on that I would never EVER pre-judge anyone again without seeing a photograph! :LOL:
But I will always think of Benidorm when I see @shadyessex33 on here! :LOL:
And Grinch as Madge, because that's what she'll look like in 20-30 years time, when she's finished farting around with bucket loads of fillers and botox! (Nothing against them but not in massive quantities.)
(Sorry, back into my box now!)

As for Grinch, she brings out the worst in me. Hiding the word AD just shows what a scheming, nasty little cowbag she is. If you were honest and real, Soph, you wouldn't have more threads than a silk worm.
ATV!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Why doesn't insta take down her edited videos where she adds her own music in? I made a birthday video for my son and it got muted immediately, yet she can post all these songs with no issues?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I just know as soon as she’s done that silly bed time routine she’s in bed on this 😂 checking what to do and say for the next day!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s obviously hating what she doing now, takes so many days off and can’t trust anyone around her, fixated on what everyone’s saying about her, just give it up Hinch! It’s clear your heart isn’t in it anymore, you sold your sold to P&G and it’s not worth it is it?

Reactions: 21
My washing machine/dishwasher man who fixes mine said u must always rinse as things like rice etc clogs up your machine and so it doesnt work properly. Shes full of tit
You just scrape those things off into the bin if you don't want to be cleaning the dishwasher filter more than once a week - rinsing them means you clog up the sink instead, which is a whole load more difficult to clear.

Reactions: 2
They really are the laziest pair ever.
Neither of them go to work - they sit around that grey prison all day and “dinner” is a nachos drenched in sweet chilli sauce. Christ. She really does model herself on Denise Royle.
Denise and David Vest 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
P&G have tonnes of influenzas doing that whole stupid campaign on their highlights. With the same lame scripted debate with their partner. 😑
Looks like the nachos were strategically made for tonight’s AD purposes and ‘burnt’ to create something that actually needs a good washing to ‘demonstrate’ the effectiveness of the tabs. Cos I damn well know nothing she eats leaves tough marks and bits on her plates because her and jaymee DONT EAT MEALS and if they do it’s slop that just slides off the plate anyway!

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Day off planned as you know very fine well you will have an upset stomach over that abomination of a “nacho feast”

Less is more soph and you should apply that in all walks of life 👍 atv

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.