Mrs Hinch #176 Ronnie’s crawling, she’s back to hauling. Hinch your content is appalling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aaaannnnnddddd 34 weeks ago in Brussels there is a saved story where they are saying no need to rinse or soak your pans.

Like be honest, you know it’s a sales tactic. Just say we are loading the dishwasher these tabs work without soaking remember the science tit I learnt in Brussels

Attachments

Reactions: 24
I also follow Katie Ellison on instagram, she works with fairy too and is doing the same "to rinse or not to rinse" thing as hinch tonight. Difference is she is so upfront that is part of an ad project. None of this nonsense hinch is giving trying to fit it to her "real life" and not properly marking AD.

Reactions: 22
I'm in my 60s and have younger people apologising when they say something "bad" in front of me - I don't tell them I've got a worse potty mouth than they have haha! :LOL: x
You are never in your 60’s!!! I know we can’t see each other but you are so hip. Hope this does not come across as offensive but I love your posts. As you say it like it is ☺ And I love that

• Heart
Reactions: 18
You are never in your 60’s!!! I know we can’t see each other but you are so hip. Hope this does not come across as offensive but I love your posts. As you say it like it is ☺ And I love that
Isn't it funny how we imagine what a person is like based on their name and comments. Believe me, you would all be shocked if you met me in person 🤣 😇

ETA: No, I'm not Hinch 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well dammit! An account I follow and really love just did the thing with the pipe insulation in the curtain folds AND TAGGED THE GRINCH!!!

So do I:

A) Unfollow
B) Ignore this and assume it’s a one-off but die a little inside
C) Message them and send a link to the 176 Tattle Threads

🤷‍♀️
I’m way behind so assume you’ve already received much needed guidance but I would say most definitely C swiftly followed by A depending on the response 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I 100% bet that was rinsed before hand 😂😂😂

Proof would of been us seeing it going into The dishwasher and it being stated while dirty.

Pull the other one eh soph.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wouldn't something that dirty be put in the BOTTOM of the dishwasher??
That's clearly been staged.

Get in the bin Beggy... 🗑🗑

Reactions: 14
Jayymmeeee will be slapped down later for answering her back on her videos and will be sent to sleep in Ron Ron's bed. Also none of the food she makes looks like it has any flavour all looks dry and boring 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Got the shits just looking at those rank nachos 🤮
Bet her and vesty have a big argument tonight over the dishwasher soak ad, she doesn’t like losing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.