Mrs Hinch #176 Ronnie’s crawling, she’s back to hauling. Hinch your content is appalling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she invented a "debate" with jayyyymmee about soaking the pans to advertise these fairy tablets 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Jesus! bloody nachos again. I've seen uni students eat better than that crap. Thai sweet chilli sauce on tortilla chips. She really has no clue on nutrition. Why not cook a nice meal? She's at home all day! Just lazy is what she is! I work 10+hrs and I manage to cook healthy meals.
Edit I should really say they! Why don't we see Veston in the kitchen it is 2020 and not 1950s after all. Surely he can cook the basics?
Am I the only one who has nachos as a snack when watching film or having friends or family round?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So she wasn't trying to plug those fairy tabs. Feck off hinch.
Kate Ferdinands been advertising them too,advert tonight from Grinchy was pretty much the same thing asking her followers if it would clean without soaking 🙄 so predictable

Has she invented a "debate" with jayyyymmee about soaking the pans to advertise these fairy tablets 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Yes,Kate Ferdinand did it the other day with Rio’s kid

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Isn't it funny how we imagine what a person is like based on their name and comments. Believe me, you would all be shocked if you met me in person 🤣 😇

ETA: No, I'm not Hinch 🤣
Why would anyone be shocked?
You are what you are.Personally I don't think too much about it.
Don't know about anyone else but I really feel I'm coming out of this situation richer for it.
I feel that I've made some life long friends on various forms of media.It's like going back in time to having penfriends.I had a 10 year relationship with a guy who I got to know cos we spoke everyday on the phone,we moved in with each other on the first day we met up In the flesh.My friendship groups have always been diverse,I'd like to think I'm not agist or any other ist.
Of course we wonder about each other,that's natural.who else finds a book so much better than a film? You can imagine the characters exactly how you want to.
Would I feel any different about people I've got to know without sharing photos if they weren't what I was expecting? No,I've judged their characters and personalities and I think that's what we do on here?
How sad that the Hinches will never experience the same,it's all about image and self awareness with them.
Apologies.bet you wish you'd never asked 😂
There's bound to have been typo errors in that -got a chilli seed in my eye-now that's real cooking!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Soak or no soak... I use fairy platinum and it doesn’t come out pristine if you have super burnt on stuff. I agree it’s better than regular, but I have to soak it to get it spotless first!
She probably burnt the crappy nachos just to do that ad.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Sorry if this has been mentioned, but look at how she sneakily hides the AD part of the post, right underneath the swipe up arrow. F606FB76-FDA6-4FDA-93CF-A9BE0D13EF01.png 4F4D1605-05F6-4A97-8DEA-06048C9B2B67.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Who in the actual duck ever soaks their plates before sticking them in the dishwasher? You pick the bastarding things up, scrape the leftovers into the council food waste bin, put them in the dishwasher and switch it on. The only time you'd potentially need to soak something is if you left the kids' Weetabix out to dry in the sun for three days for it to develop the consistency of grouting - and then a bleeping flamethrower and chisel would be of more use than a Fairy Liquid tablet.

Pile of toss advert.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Dunno about you guys, but given the speed of that cycle I’m calling a #bibgate and it’s a completely different oven dish 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Come on tattlers let’s play bingo on what she’s currently hinting at “working on” I’m saying a clothing line #ohmygodsoldoutin5secondsyourallmyBFFs
Stationary (magic pens that clean your house at a flick of the hand)
Kiddie scrub daddies 🙄
Home range (twig hearts, urns, moss in a bowl, vases like something from a funeral parlour)
Baby weaning book
A book on upcycling/make your own tit or a book that looks like you've spent the morning at playgroup making crap!!
Burn book?

Who in the actual duck ever soaks their plates before sticking them in the dishwasher? You pick the bastarding things up, scrape the leftovers into the council food waste bin, put them in the dishwasher and switch it on. The only time you'd potentially need to soak something is if you left the kids' Weetabix out to dry in the sun for three days for it to develop the consistency of grouting - and then a bleeping flamethrower and chisel would be of more use than a Fairy Liquid tablet.

Pile of toss advert.
I usually have to soak my pans because I burn everything, 100% a better cook than hinch though

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Pile of toss advert.
My nan washes them in hot soapy water and then puts them in the dishwasher. She doesn’t understand she doesn’t need to do both. She absolutely melts my heart.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sorry if this has been mentioned, but look at how she sneakily hides the AD part of the post, right underneath the swipe up arrow. View attachment 151200View attachment 151201
Argh she puts brand partner ad and goes I'll put this here because I work with them Guysss. Not outright say this is an advert for these specific washing up tablets. WHICH IT IS
Oooo she's winding me up. You can tell those 2 are sales people through and through. Will say/do anything to get their commission.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Hi all 👋 I'm new to this thread, I used to like Sophie but recently Iv gone right off her, I just can't stand her voice, it irritates me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Dunno about you guys, but given the speed of that cycle I’m calling a #bibgate and it’s a completely different oven dish 😂
Was actually thinking that I had a dishwasher in the first place I moved into when I moved to Manchester and it used to take 2-3 hours 🤔

Reactions: 9
Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t rinsing the shite off your dishes before putting them in the dishwasher not more about preserving your dishwasher? Instead of blocking the pipes with burnt cheese 😂
My washing machine/dishwasher man who fixes mine said u must always rinse as things like rice etc clogs up your machine and so it doesnt work properly. Shes full of tit

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Was actually thinking that I had a dishwasher in the first place I moved into when I moved to Manchester and it used to take 2-3 hours 🤔
The quick washes are rubbish. Full wash, everything comes off, even the carbonised deposits Mr Dragon seems to feel obliged to put on every pot, pan and dish I've ever owned. He seemed quite taken aback to see that burnt rice doesn't even need to be washed to get it out - you just leave it overnight and then the whole thing dries and drops out into the bin, then stick it in the dishwasher if it isn't a non stick jobbie.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.