Mrs Hinch #174 Ronnie’s crawling, Soph’s safety is appalling, get a stair-gate or he be falling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure someone will have said it.. But she bought cupboard locks and didn't use them in her kitchen?!

Reactions: 3
My 8 month old has gotten really fast and I've had to catch him just in time. Goes straight for the cat food.

But if you want to hear something truly horrific back when we were allowed to visit people which seems a distant memory, we stayed with my in laws. I remember walking past the bathroom seeing my now 2 year old playing with a toilet brush. I only pray it didnt go near his mouth but I'll never know
Mine was around 8 months old when he climbed into the litter tray. I was mortified. It's gated under the stairs now so he cant get to it. We also moved the cat food onto the stairs behind the stair gate.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that cloth pic was staged! Also she said she didn't have time to brush her hair or anything, look quite dolled up in that selfie....Also that song choice is that aimed at tattle?
my life's just fine, fine, fine, fine, fine, fine, ooh

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How does she think this is a nice pic? Those lines......
That isn’t what she looks like really is it? Without filters she’s quite hard looking. Whenever I see her as Gretel she reminds me of scary spice from Bo Selecta with her pongy minge 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It looks like Vestlife is allowed a bit of leg hair after all. So who had the smooth calves the other day?
Maybe thats Hinchie legs, after all if she cant brush her hair then she wont have time for any "personal grooming"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh how hilarious, she can't brush her hair because she's so worried about Ronnie now he's crawling, but he has time to get in the kitchen and annihilate her cloffs while she's nipped out for a fag? What about all those chemicals you have stored in those cupboards with no locks on Soph? Do you still shut the lid on your washing tabs or was that just for show and you still pull them off so they fit nicely in your basket? I bet Ronnie hasn't even done this, he'll be having his pre-lunch coma in his death trap moses basket and she's set this up for a bit of content. Or maybe Vestlife did it looking for his bollocks?
‘Coma’ 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ive just had to buy more cupboard locks as my 2 year old tasmanian devil keeps stealing ice lollies from the freezer, emptying her wardrobe drawers and putting on a fashion show in the early hours of the morning and keeps pulling up a chair to the worktop and stealing biscuits from the cupboards. The other night she pulled out bathers from her drawer and got them wrapped tightly around her neck, im lucky shes able to shout help down the baby monitor and I got to her in time. Get some child locks on those cupboards hinch, children are unpredictable, you may think now he is safe but you cant always have eyes at the back of your head

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.