Mrs Hinch #174 Ronnie’s crawling, Soph’s safety is appalling, get a stair-gate or he be falling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a real bug bear of mine. She says they are sitting talking “with the TV on”. So watching TV or talking? I detest the TV being on for no reason. Either watch it or don’t but I don’t see how they are watching TV and having a cosy chat.
Hope I haven’t started a thing. I’m overtired again and she’s on my last nerve this morning already! *crawls under a rock for the rest of the day
The TV is always on in our house, doesn’t mean we don’t talk or chat? It’s just background.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I had a day off ish from her just caught up. She literally never stops with the sly tit does she

Reactions: 2
Guys,

I have a confession. A big one. I didn’t mean to do it but I’m only human and I make mistakes guys. I didn’t really give it a thought, I just done it and now I think I’ll regret it but please don’t hate me.

Guys.....

I bought the seersucker bedding from Matalan. It’s back in stock and I know it’s bad but it’s just so pretty and white and crisp and I love it but she’s got it and now people will think I’m a hincher but really I’m just a fat lazy cow who doesn’t want to iron her bedding.

Please forgive me!!! 🤣🤣🤣
One of my house instas I follow because she is actually nice has it as well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I get the impression that she loved the wedding and all that entails and liked the idea of having a baby. But real marriage and running around after kids is hard work, sometimes thankless and mundane. Anyone married or in a relationship and has kids etc knows it can be such a struggle whether you have money or not. Maybe her insta platform keeps the fairytale element alive for her cause she can’t deal with the fact that life is sometimes just boring. The point is you have to nurture and work at your relationships and she’s avoiding and neglecting this by living her own fairytale on Instagram.
Classic case of that person who got all wrapped up in having the perfect wedding that she forgot about the actual marriage. Then she got pregnant and it's all exciting, everyone asks about it, ooh is it your first, do you know what you're having etc. Then you have a new baby and again everyone is cooing, oh isn't he lovely, he's got his dad's thing for vests eyes, and all the jokes about handing him back as soon as he fills his nappy. I really think she thought it was all sunshine and roses and now the reality is very different and it's not easy like in the rom coms, she's not happy but she's desperately trying to tell herself she is because she's got everything that fits her perfect Instagram life, so she can't admit it because that would be like admitting her life isn't the amazing thing she's portrayed it to be. The Hinchers are quick to say that us trolls are just jealous, but actually she's got nothing I'm jealous of. I live in a rented terraced house which my partner and I work hard for, but it's filled with love and memories, she can keep her soulless grey mansion.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Guys,

I have a confession. A big one. I didn’t mean to do it but I’m only human and I make mistakes guys. I didn’t really give it a thought, I just done it and now I think I’ll regret it but please don’t hate me.

Guys.....

I bought the seersucker bedding from Matalan. It’s back in stock and I know it’s bad but it’s just so pretty and white and crisp and I love it but she’s got it and now people will think I’m a hincher but really I’m just a fat lazy cow who doesn’t want to iron her bedding.

Please forgive me!!! 🤣🤣🤣
You’re a .........

born again hincher!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She must dread putting up her stories cause she knows no matter what it is, 5 seconds later it’ll be ripped to shreds on here 😂

This is why I don’t buy into her anxiety bullshit. If it was that bad you would really not put yourself through it every day

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
She needs to post something! It’s been 3 hours since she treated us to breakfast with Vestlife! I’m bored! Come on Hinch, dance for us!
I always think of her when Dance Monkey comes on-and that's alot!-I picture her in a Punch and Judy tent on strings and wearing grotesque makeup.
I'm due back on the ward soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Last night I sent a message of concern to Hinch. I politely told her all of the concerns about this Bathly company and asked her to look for herself at some of the red flags about them. Today she blocked me. She really doesn't give a tit.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
I'm not an influencer sadly and don't have any saved highlights on my Instagram account so could someone please enlighten me as to how they work? Can you arrange the order they show in? Is it most viewed ones get pushed to the front? Because I just looked and her BLM highlight is 4th, behind Lardsnomes bloody birthday 😡

Attachments

Classic case of that person who got all wrapped up in having the perfect wedding that she forgot about the actual marriage. Then she got pregnant and it's all exciting, everyone asks about it, ooh is it your first, do you know what you're having etc. Then you have a new baby and again everyone is cooing, oh isn't he lovely, he's got his dad's thing for vests eyes, and all the jokes about handing him back as soon as he fills his nappy. I really think she thought it was all sunshine and roses and now the reality is very different and it's not easy like in the rom coms, she's not happy but she's desperately trying to tell herself she is because she's got everything that fits her perfect Instagram life, so she can't admit it because that would be like admitting her life isn't the amazing thing she's portrayed it to be. The Hinchers are quick to say that us trolls are just jealous, but actually she's got nothing I'm jealous of. I live in a rented terraced house which my partner and I work hard for, but it's filled with love and memories, she can keep her soulless grey mansion.
If she was the other woman I think she loved the secret and thrill of it and when they did end up together properly she was over the moon that she got her man.

Then as time goes on she's realised their relationship isn't all its cracked up to be. And as people always say "once a cheater always a cheater".

Sophie probably spends a lot of time thinking Jamie is having it off with someone else and I think that's why the extended career break, she can keep an eye on him when he's at home all the time.

I don't feel sorry for her as she's brought it on herself but I do feel she's unhappy and that's why she craves the affection, adoration and confirmation from her sheep and as it grew her sales head saw it as a way to fleece them and now she's in a cycle of it.

Reactions: 8
Last night I sent a message of concern to Hinch. I politely told her all of the concerns about this Bathly company and asked her to look for herself at some of the red flags about them. Today she blocked me. She really doesn't give a tit.
I want them to be dodgy as duck and rip off loads of people. Hopefully the Hincher’s will come for her then. I wouldn’t want them rabid “full time mummy to ???” Coming for me! No way 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm not an influencer sadly and don't have any saved highlights on my Instagram account so could someone please enlighten me as to how they work? Can you arrange the order they show in? Is it most viewed ones get pushed to the front? Because I just looked and her BLM highlight is 4th, behind Lardsnomes bloody birthday 😡

It's how recently they were edited/created I think. So on mine it has 2020, Christmas 2019 etc because of when the stories were added to them (I could be wrong but that's how I thought it worked).

Reactions: 1
Screenshot_20200608-115554_Instagram.jpg

Why is he not being supervised?! All the cleaning chemicals in her cupboards, had Ma Barker got the day off?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.