Mrs Hinch #174 Ronnie’s crawling, Soph’s safety is appalling, get a stair-gate or he be falling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m late to this party but I can’t believe Ronnie is only just crawling? Isn’t he almost 1?!

Reactions: 5
I think her n ss have the same management company. Both spouting the same shite. Making over the top lunches for their kids. Same bamboo browls n stupid hearts on food. Hobs and everything else. Any1 else think this

Reactions: 1
Omg how cute and hilarious that Ronnie can open the kitchen cupboards :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Can't go to the supermarket or shops but can go to the post office :unsure: is that another lie that she hasn't been out since lockdown? Not that she went anywhere before as she's soooo famous

Reactions: 14
I think her n ss have the same management company. Both spouting the same shite. Making over the top lunches for their kids. Same bamboo browls n stupid hearts on food. Hobs and everything else. Any1 else think this
You’re probably spot on.

Reactions: 3
WTF is that parcel....i would be fuming if i received a return wrapped up like that....can this woman actually have any simple normal life skills?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m late to this party but I can’t believe Ronnie is only just crawling? Isn’t he almost 1?!
Not that unusual, kids develop at different rates. I doubt even hunch can delay that.
Re baby proofing there is only so much you can do, kids need to learn, they definitely will get hurt, aside from stair gates and not having anything harmful they could eat/poison themselves On at baby level I didn’t baby proof by homes, my kids have both survived into adulthood/teenage years just fine.

Re the loft I though it was weird about the memory corner plans, love you’ll rarely look at those photos/scrapbooks and Ronnie isn’t gonna care either. Unless you don’t get a social circle /hobby that is, without those then yes you are likely to live in the past constantly. I have to think really hard about the warnings of my two, it’s not something I look back on really. Or ever need to recall.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She did and has clearly removed them. She probably struggled to open them with her creepy claws.
I bet Jamie found her sitting on the floor crying while she tried to open the cupboard with her salad fingers so she could get her Minky.

20200608_125423.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 39
WTF is that parcel....i would be fuming if i received a return wrapped up like that....can this woman actually have any simple normal life skills?
Came to post the same. She’s so neat and tidy yet has the audacity to return something in that state! No respect.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
'omg guyzzzz ronronblesshimlittletuftz found my zoflora omg guyzzz look at him so cute handsnums manzzz can you say zoflora he's just learning guyzzz like me happy days' 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If it was just a genuine question why highlight BLM and then put angry face🤣🤣🤣 what an idiot
Because I wondered if it was based on views then her sheep were obviously more interested in the dog than her BLM content.

Lovely calling me an idiot though..you sound just like a Hincher 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Last night I sent a message of concern to Hinch. I politely told her all of the concerns about this Bathly company and asked her to look for herself at some of the red flags about them. Today she blocked me. She really doesn't give a tit.
Of course she would lol. Look how many ppl have now follow the page, we know from the flowers on the hob with the fire brigade being called out, she wouldn’t say guyzzzz don’t buy it from bathly blah blah I is wrong

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.