Mrs Hinch #174 Ronnie’s crawling, Soph’s safety is appalling, get a stair-gate or he be falling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. She’s a nice looking woman, I wouldn’t have Botox myself, I’d be a surgeons dream lol. I couldn’t comment on ppls looks weight etc when I’m no oil painting
I don't think any of us have actually commented on her real looks because with the ever changing photos that we keep seeing, none of us know what the fucker looks like 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How is she checking the dates on her veg? Aren’t they, like, just loose veg? Sorry just learning guys

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I agree. She’s a nice looking woman, I wouldn’t have Botox myself, I’d be a surgeons dream lol. I couldn’t comment on ppls looks weight etc when I’m no oil painting
I would agree if it was a photo of a real person, but it's a filter - she isn't showing her real self. It would make her so much more relatable if she did. Wonder if she's been this insecure her whole life? :unsure:
Sad really when you think about it.

She's still a 🔔🔚 though.;) x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nice few real looking followers you got there soph. Scroll down its just bot after bot 🤣🤣 give it a REST
D7F4E948-4082-497D-9F04-DD1BB829F794.jpeg

Shes in constant competition with stacey its laughable now hinch has 3.4 million followers🤣 so jealous of stacey

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Anyone send messages to family and friends and predictive text changes it to handsnomes, atv, jaymmmmeeee, guyzzzzzz 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Clicking cleaning videos in 3 2 1....same bed making and cleaning already clean kitchen worktops video. Followed by an AD or Gifted story then what Ronnies eats at lunch. Could it be 'Guyzzzzzz i defrosted one of his meals from last week'
Do I get a semi-bingo for the frozen lunch guyzzzzzz

Reactions: 2
“Checked dates on my veg”

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Imagine getting to 30 and not being able to look at a potato and decide whether it’s edible or not. Freda you failed this girl!

Also not surprised because she’s so wasteful. If you go by best before dates on veg you’re gonna waste a tit load.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
WTF is that parcel....i would be fuming if i received a return wrapped up like that....can this woman actually have any simple normal life skills?
Considering the way she wrapped all the Christmas parcels etc. Maybe Vestman wrapped it.

• Haha
Shame her burning desire to quickly one up the pooch cake company has resulted in absolutely zero research. A tattler has found something out that she should have, being her job an’ all 🙄

What a consummate professional
What’s been found out? I’m so behind!!! Watched her stories yesterday for the first time I see she’s just as boring as ever 😂

B634B726-0E0E-4C6B-A6BD-0AC4D6D3D84D.jpeg

saw this and thought of hinchy,
Thread suggestion.....
“no time for washing your hair, when you’re blocking people here there and everywhere”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.