Mrs Hinch #174 Ronnie’s crawling, Soph’s safety is appalling, get a stair-gate or he be falling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her smile seems really forced. It's like she has to seem like she's really happy and putting on a front. Soph it's OK to have bad days we all have them. You don't have to show this perfect life its normal. Drop the act and you will feel better.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She has not ordered them to be like that. They are in order of when they were last updated aka last week will be behind today’s. You cannot change this order and this is not some kind of racism if that’s what you’re trying to suggest.
Lol..no, it was a genuine question. Calm down!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Ronnie is never told no. And has no boundaries.. he aggressively throws things and SCREAMS. She let him go into the clothes and probs rewarded him with kisses and laughs. He’s going to be a problem if she isn’t mildly stern with him from now. The food throwing. Everything just wrong!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Ronnie is never told no. And has no boundaries.. he aggressively throws things and SCREAMS. She let him go into the clothes and probs rewarded him with kisses and laughs. He’s going to be a problem if she isn’t mildly stern with him from now. The food throwing. Everything just wrong!
Someone should give Jo Frost a call, Zoph will need her in a year or two!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh how hilarious, she can't brush her hair because she's so worried about Ronnie now he's crawling, but he has time to get in the kitchen and annihilate her cloffs while she's nipped out for a fag? What about all those chemicals you have stored in those cupboards with no locks on Soph? Do you still shut the lid on your washing tabs or was that just for show and you still pull them off so they fit nicely in your basket? I bet Ronnie hasn't even done this, he'll be having his pre-lunch coma in his death trap moses basket and she's set this up for a bit of content. Or maybe Vestlife did it looking for his bollocks?
Oh my days 😂😂😂😂 nearly spat my brew out reading that

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion:

Hinch's content is such a bore that she has to pretend Ronnie threw cloths on the floor.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
God everything in that house is so fake! Imagine Vest supervising while she sets up the fake cloff shot, then taking 75 pics before editing and choosing the best one. Ma Barker holding DooRonRon and peering over at them. So weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Am I the only one thinking how did Ronnie get that cupboard open by himself?! She has to prop him up against something to stand but yet she's expecting us to believe he stood up and got a cupboard open on his own 😂🤔 Okkkkayy Soph 👏👏

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her smile seems really forced. It's like she has to seem like she's really happy and putting on a front. Soph it's OK to have bad days we all have them. You don't have to show this perfect life its normal. Drop the act and you will feel better.
I think if she was more relatable about being a Mum and how she has down days, she struggles with things she would come across so much better and more relatable!

But noooo, the Mrs Hinch brand (and gretal) can't possibly show they aren't perfect.

Guys.....

I bought the seersucker bedding from Matalan. It’s back in stock and I know it’s bad but it’s just so pretty and white and crisp and I love it but she’s got it and now people will think I’m a hincher but really I’m just a fat lazy cow who doesn’t want to iron her bedding.

Please forgive me!!! 🤣🤣🤣
I’m going to buy some for this exact same reason. I’m too fat and too lazy to iron bedding, not uploading a pic to the gram though in case I am accused of being a hincher

• Haha
God everything in that house is so fake! Imagine Vest supervising while she sets up the fake cloff shot, then taking 75 pics before editing and choosing the best one. Ma Barker holding DooRonRon and peering over at them. So weird.
I always wonder does Jamie not get annoyed having to constantly stand over her and film her filling up the bog brushes or making slop for ronnie's dinner 🤣

• Haha
Won’t be long before we see a video of Ronnie playing with the cloths.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
No wonder she can’t sleep as she isn’t child proofing that home, where was her and Jamie whilst he was in the kitchen? Obviously staged as a baby would have them cloths in there mouth trust me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.