Mrs Hinch #174 Ronnie’s crawling, Soph’s safety is appalling, get a stair-gate or he be falling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ronnie unsupervised in the kitchen... with cloths that don’t get washed at every use, and doesn’t she have cleaning products in the cupboard under the sink.
Stop treating it like it’s funny you daft cow, he’s going to get seriously hurt and it’ll be her to blame.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
View attachment 148939

Why is he not being supervised?! All the cleaning chemicals in her cupboards, had Ma Barker got the day off?!
Oh how hilarious, she can't brush her hair because she's so worried about Ronnie now he's crawling, but he has time to get in the kitchen and annihilate her cloffs while she's nipped out for a fag? What about all those chemicals you have stored in those cupboards with no locks on Soph? Do you still shut the lid on your washing tabs or was that just for show and you still pull them off so they fit nicely in your basket? I bet Ronnie hasn't even done this, he'll be having his pre-lunch coma in his death trap moses basket and she's set this up for a bit of content. Or maybe Vestlife did it looking for his bollocks?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Come on Soph get some locks on the cupboards before something serious happens. Will you not bother as it will mess up the aesthetic of your house? If that's the case shame on you.

Reactions: 5
Sat chatting - must feel like an old supervision meeting with her boss! ‘ Sophie, you’ve excelled your targets with regard to eBay sales, well done. I’d like to see less complaints regarding your tone and pitch but if you give me a blowy later, I’ll play that down on the feedback to HO form ‘

Soph ‘ make sure my name is highlighted on the leaderboard Jamie, they all need to know I’m the best’

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Oh how hilarious, she can't brush her hair because she's so worried about Ronnie now he's crawling, but he has time to get in the kitchen and annihilate her cloffs while she's nipped out for a fag? What about all those chemicals you have stored in those cupboards with no locks on Soph? Do you still shut the lid on your washing tabs or was that just for show and you still pull them off so they fit nicely in your basket? I bet Ronnie hasn't even done this, he'll be having his pre-lunch coma in his death trap moses basket and she's set this up for a bit of content. Or maybe Vestlife did it looking for his bollocks?
duck me 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. Tattle is on fire 🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Last night I sent a message of concern to Hinch. I politely told her all of the concerns about this Bathly company and asked her to look for herself at some of the red flags about them. Today she blocked me. She really doesn't give a tit.
Won’t be long before she’s got a lawsuit filed against her she’s incredibly irresponsible

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm not an influencer sadly and don't have any saved highlights on my Instagram account so could someone please enlighten me as to how they work? Can you arrange the order they show in? Is it most viewed ones get pushed to the front? Because I just looked and her BLM highlight is 4th, behind Lardsnomes bloody birthday 😡
She has not ordered them to be like that. They are in order of when they were last updated aka last week will be behind today’s. You cannot change this order and this is not some kind of racism if that’s what you’re trying to suggest.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Asking about a baby gate that don’t fit the stairs but does not have one on the kitchen door or the door leading to the hallway?

she don’t have time to brush her hair but has time to video him pulling tit out of a box, her and him don’t work yet moaning tired and no time, I was a single parent and it’s double the work but not once did I moan and would go back to that time tomorrow

Reactions: 7
Although it’s the most staged cloth photo I’ve ever seen way to go showing people you don’t watch your child and let him in the cupboard bravo mummaaaaz

• Haha
Another staged picture, I thought she couldn’t even wash her hair or anything because she’s following him around?
fucks me right off her trying to be relatable stories. Vestlife is home too so why is she needing to not brush her hair
She’s such a liar

Attachments

• Haha
Sitting in the corner whilst he crawls everywhere. Rats nest on her head shedding
What was going on with her hair up in the loft, it was like a Mr Whippy ice cream
Last night I sent a message of concern to Hinch. I politely told her all of the concerns about this Bathly company and asked her to look for herself at some of the red flags about them. Today she blocked me. She really doesn't give a tit.
Thats shocking

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s so weird! They are eating breakfast and talking. WTF? Also, she’s got to learn again? It’s not a new child, his sleeping time has changed. bleeping hell. This woman really needs help
Why do they only ever eat in the lounge off trays - they have a dining room and i'm pretty sure I've seen stools in the kitchen like a breakfast bar type thing

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.