Mrs Hinch #174 Ronnie’s crawling, Soph’s safety is appalling, get a stair-gate or he be falling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she was the other woman I think she loved the secret and thrill of it and when they did end up together properly she was over the moon that she got her man.

Then as time goes on she's realised their relationship isn't all its cracked up to be. And as people always say "once a cheater always a cheater".

Sophie probably spends a lot of time thinking Jamie is having it off with someone else and I think that's why the extended career break, she can keep an eye on him when he's at home all the time.

I don't feel sorry for her as she's brought it on herself but I do feel she's unhappy and that's why she craves the affection, adoration and confirmation from her sheep and as it grew her sales head saw it as a way to fleece them and now she's in a cycle of it.

I think she is so desperate to prove to everyone that her marriage and family life is just what she wants because she was the other woman. Doesn’t want to be seen as a failure, wants to be the one who tamed the man and produced the perfect son for him to carry on the bloody Hinchliffe legacy....

Reactions: 11
Not that unusual, kids develop at different rates. I doubt even hunch can delay that.
Re baby proofing there is only so much you can do, kids need to learn, they definitely will get hurt, aside from stair gates and not having anything harmful they could eat/poison themselves On at baby level I didn’t baby proof by homes, my kids have both survived into adulthood/teenage years just fine.

Re the loft I though it was weird about the memory corner plans, love you’ll rarely look at those photos/scrapbooks and Ronnie isn’t gonna care either. Unless you don’t get a social circle /hobby that is, without those then yes you are likely to live in the past constantly. I have to think really hard about the warnings of my two, it’s not something I look back on really. Or ever need to recall.
We’ve just spent soooo much time clearing tit from the loft for this reason. I doubt my kids will be interested in any of the stuff that I can’t bring myself to bin!! So there’s one box and they can do what they will with it. Ronnie isn’t gonna be pouring though a book of weaning in 20 years unfortunately soph 🙈

Reactions: 5
I’m late to this party but I can’t believe Ronnie is only just crawling? Isn’t he almost 1?!
That party is being held at Mumsnet. We hold different kinds of parties here. Parties like #cakegate #chinaballgate #clothgate #anykindofgatethatdoesntshamechildren 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
emptying the bin? even at that age they can learn "No". No effing boundaries for Ronford Cubicle

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She has not ordered them to be like that. They are in order of when they were last updated aka last week will be behind today’s. You cannot change this order and this is not some kind of racism if that’s what you’re trying to suggest.
@CoolMom
You can re-order them anytime you like by just adding another picture to them. If you click on your archive and select a picture, you can add it to any highlight folder you like and then that folder appears at the front again.
Just re-tested it to make sure it still works and can confirm that it does. :) x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Not sure why shes promoting some cheap tat like that to go in the bath? If its light up theres some kind of battery in it ... I definitey would not be using a cheap toy like that in the bath with my baby if i had one lol, you hear stories about iphone chargers etc from china blowing up when being left Plugged in🤦🏻‍♀️ duck that especially putting that crappy thing in water!!! Just spend £20 and get him a decent bath toy you cheap skate

The sad thing is she probably literally gave him a frozen meal as no idea it needed defrosting it cooking.

• Haha
Not sure why shes promoting some cheap tat like that to go in the bath? If its light up theres some kind of battery in it ... I definitey would not be using a cheap toy like that in the bath with my baby if i had one lol, you hear stories about iphone chargers etc from china blowing up when being left Plugged in🤦🏻‍♀️ duck that especially putting that crappy thing in water!!! Just spend £20 and get him a decent bath toy you cheap skate
Maybe she has a factory in her garage and this is straight off the production line. Ma barker the supervisor is currently cracking the whip as the orders flood in. Could explain all the orders she’s “forgot” about during lockdown. Guuuyyyss. Forgot I bought this. It was in the garage/sweatshop

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes, I think her content is tit, but I do think criticising her facial features [whether they’ve been enhanced or not] is actually quite petty.
I agree. She’s a nice looking woman, I wouldn’t have Botox myself, I’d be a surgeons dream lol. I couldn’t comment on ppls looks weight etc when I’m no oil painting

Reactions: 5
Tattle has a sister site called mums chat I think. Just for interest does Saint Soph have a thread there? If all posts concerning her and Ronnieblessims moved there just for a week what the hell would she think when her Tattle thread almost dried up and with it her content ideas. She would be calling emergency meetings with Gleam. Could be useful to try it.

New thread title. Mrs Hinch - Back to basics, cleaning guru to the insta world.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.