Mrs Hinch #173 Grinch didn’t tag Henry’s cake, but it’s business as usual for her, take, take, take!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion...

Ronnieblesshim finally crawled to save her, while she’s pretending to eat crisps like a raver.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m really glad that I spoke out in that group and didn’t get mobbed! Think a few of you jumped in too! But actually for once the barmy army didn’t go mad!
think that proves what the type of person her die hard fans are!
Refreshing also to see that the crown is slipping!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Seriously who the hell chomps crisps like that! I’ve watched it twice now and it irritates the tit out of me!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m really glad that I spoke out in that group and didn’t get mobbed! Think a few of you jumped in too! But actually for once the barmy army didn’t go mad!
think that proves what the type of person her die hard fans are!
Refreshing also to see that the crown is slipping!
Any screen shots? I’d love to know what their views are

Reactions: 3
See she's answering tattle again this morning "let him explore downstairs, not just the landing where he can't break stuff"

Lo and behold a video of him crawling downstairs. Definitely time to get a stair gate though, he's pulling himself up on the stairs.
Screenshot_20200607-074200.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
See she's answering tattle again this morning "let him explore downstairs, not just the landing where he can't break stuff"

Lo and behold a video of him crawling downstairs. Definitely time to get a stair gate though, he's pulling himself up on the stairs.
View attachment 148007
Looks like Jamie’s left those pesky flip flops laying around again!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yep Ronnieblesshims has started crawling this week. Which is FINE and brilliant etc etc but we KNOW you been lying about it Grinch. You just can’t help yourself. It’s sad that you felt so much pressure that you can’t be honest or just not say anything about your lovely little boy. Just leave it alone and go back to shoving potent spring awakening tumble dryer sheets down the back of your sofa.

(We all know she would have posted him bopping about the place before now if it had happened before now. Liar liar your gifted pants are on fire)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Little Ronnie has learnt to crawl BLESS HIM. I wonder why she had pretended all this time when it’s very obvious he has just learnt. All I can say is LET THE FUN BEGIN! She’s going to be running around like a headless chicken 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Let the fun begin and Goodluck Hinch you go on Ronnie lad 😂 She May actually have to patent and stop wanking off taps so often 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

View attachment 148007
At the end it looks like they’ve fit the stair gate two steps up, which is pointless really, he could still hurt himself on one or two steps.

If i could be arsed I’d reply to her saying because of our awkwardly shaped staircase we put the gate on the living room door instead (as per advice from our local child safety service) but with their layout they’re probably more bothered about the aesthetics.

Reactions: 10
Get off your ass today Hinch and baby proof that god forsaken house of gifted tat. ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m guessing she didn’t get many replies regarding ‘advice’ for the stair gate downstairs 😬

Thread Suggestion:

Hinch it’s time to baby proof those risks, and while you’re at it stop chomping those crisps!
And sorry guyz posted my thread suggestion too early, sorRY little old me is still learning guyzzzzzz

Reactions: 4
At the end it looks like they’ve fit the stair gate two steps up, which is pointless really, he could still hurt himself on one or two steps.

If i could be arsed I’d reply to her saying because of our awkwardly shaped staircase we put the gate on the living room door instead (as per advice from our local child safety service) but with their layout they’re probably more bothered about the aesthetics.
That's her "stair basket" at the end!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.