Mrs Hinch #173 Grinch didn’t tag Henry’s cake, but it’s business as usual for her, take, take, take!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait till he has the glass jar of mint imperials over, she will have some serious cleaning to do then with thousands of glass shards ...
...whilst doing the Heimlich manouvre because Ronnie’s inhaled a mint imperial. Can you imagine her post? guyzzzzzz Ronnie’s just inhaled one of me fag breath maskers and he’s gone a bit blue, what do you fink, I’ll put some pics on and let me know what you think I should do cos I’m a first time mum and I ain’t never seen him go blue before

• Haha
Reactions: 14
...whilst doing the Heimlich manouvre because Ronnie’s inhaled a mint imperial. Can you imagine her post? guyzzzzzz Ronnie’s just inhaled one of me fag breath maskers and he’s gone a bit blue, what do you fink, I’ll put some pics on and let me know what you think I should do cos I’m a first time mum and I ain’t never seen him go blue before
In all honestly, has she done any baby first aid classes. I would think as she’s so anxious, it would have been a priority.

Reactions: 2
Weren’t those flip flops just left at the front door? Christ sake woman it’s a house where your family lives! She acts like he leaves them here there and everywhere. Even if he did....they’re flip flops! Kick them to the side or put them away yourself if they bother you so much. Christ on a bike !!!

Reactions: 12
Using your baby as a marketing advantage for your book is really quite depressing Sophie. Letting him crawl around to see what he can find? He'll only find what you've put on show and you've made sure that was your book. Your moral compass is in serious need of a hard reset.
Letting Ronnie clamber up on the dishwasher is the most stupid thing I think I've ever seen you do. Sharp edges, sharp knives and forks, big metal racks. I guess you're too busy throwing a monumental tantrum about Jamie's flip flops to realize the danger.
You are irresponsible as a mother to your "best little friend"
Be careful Henry doesn't hear you calling Ronnie that because just the other day Henry was your best friend. 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Weren’t those flip flops just left at the front door? Christ sake woman it’s a house where your family lives! She acts like he leaves them here there and everywhere. Even if he did....they’re flip flops! Kick them to the side or put them away yourself if they bother you so much. Christ on a bike !!!
I’ll be honest, I keep our shoes in a cupboard in our bedroom, my sons shoes go in one of his drawers in his room as well🙈🙈 I die a little inside when my partner leaves them at the front door, but then again, I just pick them up and put them away if that’s the case, no drama😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ll be honest, I keep our shoes in a cupboard in our bedroom, my sons shoes go in one of his drawers in his room as well🙈🙈 I die a little inside when my partner leaves them at the front door, but then again, I just pick them up and put them away if that’s the case, no drama😂😂
I’m the same. I don’t like them being left out. I’m a total neat freak.

Reactions: 3
I’m guessing she hasn’t worked out that if your trying to grow plants they need sunlight....Maybe place them on the windowsill hun? Xox

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is what started my resentment of hinch. My kids 2 months older than ronnielonglegsblesshistufthandsomes and when I was living for nap time, she was posting how she missed him when he napped and couldn't wait for him to wake up!! The house was perfect, her nails, hair, gave was done, she was always dressed in proper clothes. And there was me sitting there like worzel gummidge in the same pj's for 5 days, no sleep and very little to eat, still feeling the after effects from birth. I believed that her version was what was expected from me and I felt like I was a failure. I used to apologise to my baby for not being good enough for him. I'm past all that now tho and so happy to have found tattle ❤

What you just wrote is normal. God my youngest is 8 and still have days like this and shes always been a great sleeper lol. What you might not have is family/hubby constantly doing the childcare for you so you can do housework, "look normal" etc.
Would love to of seen how she managed the 1st year of Ronnie's life and keeping that house tidy, if vesty went back to work after 2 weeks and her mam wasn't every every 2 mins.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Is that choice of music a dig at what’s to come? Is she walking away from Gleam? Is she gonna ride off through a field on a grey horse never to be see again? We can only hope 🤞🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.