Mrs Hinch #173 Grinch didn’t tag Henry’s cake, but it’s business as usual for her, take, take, take!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their whole family dynamic is so weird, I’ve thought this before, the way they both bath Ronnie and both stand and sing to Ronnie when the poor lad is trying to eat. It’s just another example of her unrelatable life, Jamie doesn’t work, her work is Instagram, they don’t go out or do anything. She can’t even go to ikea with Stacey without him trailing behind. Like yesterday, both of them upstairs with him on the landing, they can’t have any breathing space away from each other, it’s odd.
If the speculation that they were both in other relationships and had an affair is true, then my guess would be that there's no trust on either side.

Reactions: 22
Their whole family dynamic is so weird, I’ve thought this before, the way they both bath Ronnie and both stand and sing to Ronnie when the poor lad is trying to eat. It’s just another example of her unrelatable life, Jamie doesn’t work, her work is Instagram, they don’t go out or do anything. She can’t even go to ikea with Stacey without him trailing behind. Like yesterday, both of them upstairs with him on the landing, they can’t have any breathing space away from each other, it’s odd.
I think it’s more a case of she can’t be left alone! 🤷‍♀️🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
God forbid Hinch a flip flop gets in your way, don't worry about baby proofing your home for Ronsomes you just have a paddy over a FLIP FLOP 🙄
If she kicks off over a flip flop ruining the aesthetics.... nay chance baby proofing goods will happen as they're not pretty items.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also, how is she lacking baby gates?! My daughter is a few weeks younger than Ronnie and the second she started crawling at 7 months we baby proofed EVERYTHING. Our home now looks tit but I’d rather it lack in aesthetics for the gram than take my child to A&E because she injured herself. Boils my blood 🥴

Reactions: 21
God forbid Hinch a flip flop gets in your way, don't worry about baby proofing your home for Ronsomes you just have a paddy over a FLIP FLOP 🙄
Remember when Onslow was playing with Ronnie and she was filming, then she zoomed in on his flip flops by the back door. Her bleeping slippers were right next to them but no mention of those!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also, how is she lacking baby gates?! My daughter is a few weeks younger than Ronnie and the second she started crawling at 7 months we baby proofed EVERYTHING. Our home now looks tit but I’d rather it lack in aesthetics for the gram than take my child to A&E because she injured herself. Boils my blood 🥴
We had stair gates as soon as he could roll over because I’m a worrier... apparently I thought he’d become a ninja.
stupid thing is with all her money she could afford some nice, neat Fabric ones or smart ones that screw into the wall?

Reactions: 10
Omg why is she letting him pull himself up on the dishwasher door like that!!! It made my stomach flip. Get a grip Soph!
My cousin did this when she was a baby when m6 aunties back was turned, she got hold of a sharp cooking knife and sliced her hand. Had to have stitches and everything!

• Wow
  • Sad
The way they both get up with him in the morning too at 5am. Why don’t they take it in turns to have a lie in? I’ve always found that weird.

Reactions: 8
The way they both get up with him in the morning too at 5am. Why don’t they take it in turns to have a lie in? I’ve always found that weird.
My thoughts exactly. My son gets up between 630/730. Like I don’t wanna be up at that time as it is, never mind my partner sitting beside me as well at that time of the morning.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sorry if it’s already been said, but I wonder if Ronnie actually started crawling when she dumped him on Ma Barker for the day on King Henry VIII birthday 👀 Can you imagine the strop!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not sure if this has been said as I'm still trying to catch up with you trolling bastards, but she got a stairgate about 2wks ago and was asking how best to fit it.
Are they that think they haven't worked it out yet?
Watching him gives me fear. Shes so busy recording him that he's going to hurt himself whereshe won't be quick enough to catch him fir having a phone in her hand.
She can't blame being a first time mum either. Its lucky HV aren't visiting right now because they'd have a field day with her!

Reactions: 15
Let the fun begin and Goodluck Hinch you go on Ronnie lad 😂 She May actually have to patent and stop wanking off taps so often 😆

As a mum myself to a 2 year old... she’s in for some fun! Toddler head butts and tit up the walls. Fantastic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Exactly!!! My partner is working from home during COVID-19. During weekdays, I get up in the mornings with my baby, on the weekends, it’s his turn to get up with her and give me a break. I personally don’t think they love each other as much as they say. I mean, they do coaching cards and they’ve been married for 2 years 🤣 their marriage is absolutely not as perfect as she likes to make out.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m sure this has been put on here already but this has proper pissed me off! Why does she have to be the MOST of ANYTHING? Like she’s the only mum in the world to worry about their child “no but I worried MOREEEEE” duck me has she been to elevenerife as well?????
You don’t need to see your friends to chat. Telephibe, WhatsApp, Skype, Facetime . . . but then you’d have to find some friends to talk to first. Ah, maybe that’s the issue!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wait till he has the glass jar of mint imperials over, she will have some serious cleaning to do then with thousands of glass shards ...

• Haha
As a mum myself to a 2 year old... she’s in for some fun! Toddler head butts and tit up the walls. Fantastic.
My sons nearly 3, he was running through to the toilet but didn’t quite make it in time. He ended up pooing right at the door then because he is going through a ‘all doors must be closed’ phased right now, closed the door and spread the poo all into my very light carpets and underneath the door. It was an effort to clean and I definitely needed a large wine afterwords.

I can’t wait for these things to happen to hinch😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No stair gates!!!!! I dread what'll happen if she doesn't hurry up and get them on 😡

Reactions: 3
You don’t need to see your friends to chat. Telephibe, WhatsApp, Skype, Facetime . . . but then you’d have to find some friends to talk to first. Ah, maybe that’s the issue!
this is exactly what I thought?! FaceTime them! phone them! Have a zoom quiz every Friday night with wine?!

Reactions: 3
My friend from Liverpool calls all her family "our *name*" its cute!
they do that where I live now too. I’m originally from Devon, where it’s not a thing. I moved North for work and they all say it here “I was talking to our *name*” or “Our *name* was just telling me...” I love it too 😍😍

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.