Mrs Hinch #173 Grinch didn’t tag Henry’s cake, but it’s business as usual for her, take, take, take!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she had to say if was gifted ? I mean not tagging them is one thing but this is just terrible ! Am I allowed to post the screen shot 🤔 delete if needed
I’ve had a few days off and missed about 1000 threads! What happened with the cake? Was it gifted?

Reactions: 1
Jesus Lord what the duck possesses some people to write this drivel?!
Thrown into the public eye 🤣🤣🤣 the woman would’ve crawled over Ma Barker’s stone cold corpse if it meant getting some insta fame!

It really pisses me off how her lemmings are so lacking in the ability to think critically that they endlessly spout off “she didn’t ask for fame!” “She didn’t ask for any of this” etc. Even if they believe that (🙄🙄🙄) why would she have Gleam representing her and trademark her ‘name’ as a company etc? It’s like when someone’s in an abusive relationship but you’re blind to all the red flags, Zoph could be marching past them all with a parade full of 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩 and they’d all still throw themselves at her feet saying how relatable she is.

I’ve seriously had it with these lunatics!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Seriously she’s going mad because of bu flip flops its a bleeping home ffs woman , god help Ronnie when his abit older and leaves things laying about and mess etc etc she may have only 1 child but it only takes a sec off them and god knows what they’ll get up when they can start walking and moving fully on their own

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Who does she get so arsey about flip flops by a door? If your going in and out and don’t wear shoes indoors then surely it’s just convenient To leave them there Instead of having to find them in the cupboard again?? Woman baffles me and her slippers are usually right next to them

Reactions: 12
THread suggestion
Grinch is going to scratch her neck to bits, when she’s sees on tattle we hate seeing her dogs bits.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Himch has lost the plot, Sod the stairgates, more concerned about onslows flip flops!

new thread suggestion

Reactions: 5
She's a proper stroppy little madam isn't she. That flip flop throw was just temper tantrum material. So immature.

Reactions: 8
Conversations about a child’s “development delays” are not allowed, you are not doctors. - Please read our rules and why they're important
I think your right! It’s sad really🤷🏼‍♀️ What an odd life, I really think Ronnie is going to struggle with the outside world as he’s been so underexposed.
It will be largely connected to his developmental delay. He’s not been exposed to much in his life at all - just B&M and a field. He needs to go to parks, to the beach, to baby groups. The poor boy is missing out on so much.

Also, how is she lacking baby gates?! My daughter is a few weeks younger than Ronnie and the second she started crawling at 7 months we baby proofed EVERYTHING. Our home now looks tit but I’d rather it lack in aesthetics for the gram than take my child to A&E because she injured herself. Boils my blood 🥴

I’d bet one is being made for her stairs as we speak. When she put up the post about the one they bought not fitting.....

Reactions: 4
Who does she get so arsey about flip flops by a door? If your going in and out and don’t wear shoes indoors then surely it’s just convenient To leave them there Instead of having to find them in the cupboard again?? Woman baffles me and her slippers are usually right next to them
I’m sure she hams it up because she wants to make out that’s the only thing that annoys her about Vesty. You know because they’re so perfect.

I’d bet one is being made for her stairs as we speak. When she put up the post about the one they bought not fitting.....
Yeah she was obviously after a gifted one that fits in with the crappy decor 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Their whole family dynamic is so weird, I’ve thought this before, the way they both bath Ronnie and both stand and sing to Ronnie when the poor lad is trying to eat. It’s just another example of her unrelatable life, Jamie doesn’t work, her work is Instagram, they don’t go out or do anything. She can’t even go to ikea with Stacey without him trailing behind. Like yesterday, both of them upstairs with him on the landing, they can’t have any breathing space away from each other, it’s odd.
I think she feels too insecure to do things on her own, but then doesn’t want Jamie to do things on his own with Ronnie because she needs to feel she has the strongest bond with him. I do feel for her in this regard.

At the end it looks like they’ve fit the stair gate two steps up, which is pointless really, he could still hurt himself on one or two steps.

If i could be arsed I’d reply to her saying because of our awkwardly shaped staircase we put the gate on the living room door instead (as per advice from our local child safety service) but with their layout they’re probably more bothered about the aesthetics.
She posted she bought an extension for the baby gate but it still wouldn’t fit. Like you said, one on the livingroom door would be better & the kitchen door as we’ve just saw him pull himself up to the dishwasher.

I have to say it is nice to see Ronnie finally on the move as we all know she has lied about it up until now.

God love her when he does hurt himself. It is going to happen. It happens every toddler when they start moving about. She will.be whinging on insta crying and having a melt down I can see it already

Reactions: 3
As per - She wont look, the boy will eat dog food, bet she doesnt put that in his weaning scrap book

New thread suggestion

• Haha
Her face when holding that flip flop, she looked just like her moody long faced droopy eyed dog!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As a mum myself to a 2 year old... she’s in for some fun! Toddler head butts and tit up the walls. Fantastic.
My friend’s toddler broke her nose last year when she headbutted her. It was awful. I was there and the noise it made was horrendous 😖

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Sick
What does she think people who are home all day alone with the baby do? I mean I’m normally home alone with my two under 3. It’s only during lockdown I’ve had my partner home to tag team with me and boyyyy it’s been a breeze. But in normal times you baby proof your bathroom and whack some toys on the floor whilst you have a quick shower. Or you have a bath with your baby. Or you shower quickly whilst they nap. You just get on with it! You eat when your nearly one year old child eats. Mainly his left over rejected food scraps.
She needs to join reality
I used to put my baby in the baby chair whilst I showered or waited until they were asleep, with everything that needed doing around the house it was handy having a travel cot as a playpen to quickly do dishes etc. I didn't have half my day for recording Instagram stories though because insta wasn't around then but if she has time to edit etc she could just prioritise being a parent before she moans about where the time has gone

Reactions: 7
Ronnies on the move but hinch won’t put stair gates up means putting small holes in her perfect walls she won’t do that 🙄

Reactions: 2
Gaslighting her husband to “three million”. If that was my son she was speaking to like that I’d go fuckin AKKA!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.