Mrs Hinch #173 Grinch didn’t tag Henry’s cake, but it’s business as usual for her, take, take, take!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She having a bleeping laugh eating them crisps? Jaws swinging all over looks like she’s been sniffing coke off Jamie’s pork sword!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Imagine not being able to eat or brush your hair as your child is moving, what the duck was that ridiculous post about?! get a bleeping grip, what did she think was going to happen when she had a baby?! After delaying him in any way she could, Ron’s broke free of the bouncer and I hope to god he goes straight for the laterns😂

Shes an emotionally manipulative psychopath. She has the constant help of her lazy oaf of a husband and her mum and is still trying to play the naive new mum role, it’s criminal that she gets away with such blatant manipulation.
I don’t watch her stories, did she actually say that? So can’t brush her hair or eat but can make a 3 course meal, clean her house from top to bottom, go to the shops, play a stupid card game with Jamie and look after Ronnie.

Omg this made me howl. 😂 How does he react when you shout ‘RonRonWonTon’? 😂😂
He eye rolls now. It’s when he’s on the PlayStation and I shout one and he gives me the eyes and says People can hear you, you know!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anymore screen shots of crispy hinch.
Well if we all have to have nightmares tonight, there is no way you are getting away without seeing the action replay 🤣🙄👺

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think that was tantrum day, I unfollowed her then. Please correct me if I’m wrong!
I looked at the yt video for her saved stories and it was the day she was showing the pictures of her past and the surgery speculation started up again, two days later she went MIA

Reactions: 1
I don’t watch her stories, did she actually say that? So can’t brush her hair or eat but can make a 3 course meal, clean her house from top to bottom, go to the shops, play a stupid card game with Jamie and look after Ronnie.
Not only make a three course meal but also cry over him eating, photograph it, put it in a scrapbook and write "top tips" for herself. I've got a top tip for you Soph: get a grip.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Well if we all have to have nightmares tonight, there is no way you are getting away without seeing the action replay 🤣🙄👺
I am dead! She has not got anything in her mouth. Oh babes you’ve really hit a new level of no content!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Me too!! A vile trolling site has a look and I thought “oh these people speak sense” *create account 😂
Me too!!! 👌🏻 I actually found tattle due to another rage about it from another “influencer/makeup artist/head
But I enjoy reading it - some of the shouts are bloody hilarious! ATV 👏🏼🤣👏🏼🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She having a bleeping laugh eating them crisps? Jaws swinging all over looks like she’s been sniffing coke off Jamie’s pork sword!!!
Oh my god what the duck are her lips doing?? They are so pumped full of juvederm it’s disgusting 😷 that’s why she sounds so slobbery when she speaks!!!! Her saliva sloshing mouth triggers my misophonia (I always make this point but I physically can’t stand it)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I looked at the yt video for her saved stories and it was the day she was showing the pictures of her past and the surgery speculation started up again, two days later she went MIA
Maybe one comment on her ‘glow up’ started a block frenzy, there would’ve been a fine marmite dust all over castle greyskull from the twiglet finger which would have taken days to hoover up with that handheld shark.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion
Vestlife is missing, where has he gone? Soph isn’t worried, she’s got “Our Hen and our Ron”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Thread title suggestion

Sophs having a bawl cause ronnieblesshim has started to crawl. Knots in her tummy cause she’s now realised she’s a mummy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She looks like a fecking demented...drugged up giraffe. Not a good look Hinch. Hideous goat

• Haha
Reactions: 5
vest boy keep strong bookies are reopening on 15th june blink twice if your reading this

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.