Mrs Hinch #173 Grinch didn’t tag Henry’s cake, but it’s business as usual for her, take, take, take!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion
Ronnie’s crawling bless him look, while grinch is on the beg to write a weaning book

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did she ever have anything about Jamie in her bio? Strange she’s got Henry/Ronnie but nothing about him?

sorry if already been discussed - these threads move fast!!!

This has really pissed me off. She acts like she’s the first person to ever have a kid! She’s so worried all the time. Grow up mate. You’re meant to be enjoying this time. you can’t say you’re worried and then continue to put him in a Moses basket and not child proof your tat palace house! Stop making everything about you! You miss your friends? You never used to see them before so duck off with that! Oh and we are gonna need to see crawling receipts please, because last time I saw the child could barely sit on it’s own. Let alone move independently. ATV you little liar liar!
That s the reality of having a child love

Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion:
Grinch is fake munching crisps and we are sick of seeing Henry’s D**K !

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thread Suggestion

Giraffe your head if you think Hinch has changed; since her break she’s even more deranged!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow she definitely follows these threads!! Everything about Ronnie crawling around today when only a few days ago I was reading on here people questioning is he moving, we never see him crawl etc etc

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion: Guzzz don’t dizzz My disguizzzeee I’m Mrs Hinch And nothing else exizzzzzts! Point the finger 👀

Reactions: 2
This is what started my resentment of hinch. My kids 2 months older than ronnielonglegsblesshistufthandsomes and when I was living for nap time, she was posting how she missed him when he napped and couldn't wait for him to wake up!! The house was perfect, her nails, hair, gave was done, she was always dressed in proper clothes. And there was me sitting there like worzel gummidge in the same pj's for 5 days, no sleep and very little to eat, still feeling the after effects from birth. I believed that her version was what was expected from me and I felt like I was a failure. I used to apologise to my baby for not being good enough for him. I'm past all that now tho and so happy to have found tattle ❤
You’re doing great job as a mum ♥

Her entire life is portrayed as this Essex fairytale gift wrapped in grey....she isn’t relatable to us ‘normal’ people who find being parents hard. The bonding, the sleep deprivation, the recovery etc is bloody difficult! She made it look and still does make it look like her world is perfect - posting the photo of her wearing her pre pregnancy stuff just a month after bubs was born is a prime example. Didn’t see her in 4 day old pjs, struggling to shower or even remembering to brush her teeth!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The crappy journal just HAD to be on the landing....yeah okay zoph you moron!
She must be constantly on the move wiv ‘er books what she wrote (like we all don’t know what ghost writer is) so she can strategically position them in about 90 % of her jackabory stories and grid posts.
Never see Stephen King on insta with his books all over the house for his fans to “notice”. To whoever called her a 🛎🔚 the other day, you were bang on 🎯 I think she a complete and utter 🥒 minus the 🥚🥚

Genuine question... Is it normal for kids to stand upright and THEN start crawling? Seems a bit backwards. 🤔
Lots of kids don’t crawl at all. My two were running about mad by 9 and ten months and friend with a baby same as her oldest wouldn’t budge. Just there barking out baby order. Then one one day got up and walked. Lol. My friend was worried sick. But things is, they all do learn to walk eventually / who knows anyone that didn’t end up walking unless they had serious congenital disorder.
I think Ronsomes has been slow to move because he’s been forced to sleep in her arms, the pray, the too small moses basket and she keeps him on a tight leash in her arms.
I used to my kids on their belly and then put stiff just out of reach. RonRon shoes no curiosity for the world around because looks as if he’s never been properly stimulated.
His grey world looks like it’s and black and white tv show. Ffs reading a parent book Mumma.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
How is she holding Ronnie, filming and eating crisps all at once? Is Jamie helping? Orrrr is there actually nothing in her mouth? Didn’t look like it LOL.

Sorry going back to her weaning shitebook WHO the duck has time for that? I know its been said but WHO ACTUALLY HAS TIME FOR THAT!!!???
I’d planned to do a scrap book for my baby starting with his scans ... oh guess what it’s still in a draw with the wrapper on it. Told myself I’d start that during mat leave last March 😂
Bought a book that you fill in every year starting with 1st birthday ... 2 months later its still sat on a shelf!
I don’t have time because I’m actually looking after my baby/ juggling life/ trying to remember I have a husband somewhere around here too!

Her life is SO uninteresting I don’t know how she isn’t bored to tears every day

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Genuine question... Is it normal for kids to stand upright and THEN start crawling? Seems a bit backwards. 🤔
Mine can walk but can’t crawl (just lies on his tummy crying and can’t even get up on to god knees 🤦🏽‍♀️) at 1 year old.

This crisp tit is as funny as when someone posted a photo of her looking off her face hung over saying it was after a session and she was needing to neck lucozade 😆

to be honest she actually looks like a tired mum in those shots only a year later than you would expect but SS shared sleep regression so no doubt Soph will repeat that soon.

Reactions: 3
Why thank you! Haha I’m ill in bed so have duck all else to do 😂
I can't find shady on ig anymore. Has the name changed?

You lot need to stop with the Ron nicknames. I have a Ronnie at home who is 11 so didn’t copy Hinch and you are all making me use these nicknames when I call him for dinner or talk to him!
May fave is ronnieblesshimsgotfootz! My phone now autocorrects to this haha

I keep saying all the best to my teenagers when they annoy me. They have no clue 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.