Mrs Hinch #173 Grinch didn’t tag Henry’s cake, but it’s business as usual for her, take, take, take!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion

Soph had cakegate and crispgate but what She needs now is stair gate! ATV

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Tapped in the head that woman. Showing her kid doing so many dangerous things. Makes me wonder if she’s baiting the “trolls” by doing it. Surely she knows someone is going to comment on her doing stuff like that. What’s wrong with her.

Reactions: 10
It’s lovely to see Ronnie crawling around, he looks like he’s having so much fun exploring. However, I do believe he’s only just started crawling, (nothing wrong with that) otherwise why are we only just seeing these videos of him crawling? Mrs Hinch would be much more likeable and relatable if she were honest.

Reactions: 27
They need to get a stair gate ASAP for little Ronnie. Don’t most people get these things in advance? Given how often she posts comments about how she is so paranoid about Ron hurting himself, you’d think Grinch would have every possible safety device fitted in her home. But then that would ruin the grey and white aesthetic.

Reactions: 14
It’s lovely to see him crawling around, but bleeping hell baby proof your house so you don’t have to follow him so much? Give the lad a bit of freedom!! I remember when mine were small, they would crawl all over the sitting room then we would go into another room together. Ahhhh but I wasn’t doing it for the gram. She’s different isn’t she.

Reactions: 11
They need to get a stair gate ASAP for little Ronnie. Don’t most people get these things in advance? Given how often she posts comments about how she is so paranoid about Ron hurting himself, you’d think Grinch would have every possible safety device fitted in her home. But then that would ruin the grey and white aesthetic.
Can get grey material ones I had one and currently have hidden stairgate that rolls away.not solid like metal ones but go taught and tight and work.i have mine for dogs.she can get them not ruin look of house

Reactions: 2
I’m sure this has been put on here already but this has proper pissed me off! Why does she have to be the MOST of ANYTHING? Like she’s the only mum in the world to worry about their child “no but I worried MOREEEEE” duck me has she been to elevenerife as well?????

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not sure if anyone is in another hinch group but it’s basically the we love Mrs hinch but other words In it

I put a bait post out...general consensus so far is that she’s not enjoyable to watch anymore 😂
just seen your post and turns out we live in the same town with a few mutual friends🤣 which is refreshing as everyone I speak to seems to love her!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Finds time to video Ronnie crawling for the gram yet neither the 2 of them can find the time to baby proof their home. Priorities right there

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Is it just me that finds it so weird they both get up with Ronnie in the morning?
Their whole family dynamic is so weird, I’ve thought this before, the way they both bath Ronnie and both stand and sing to Ronnie when the poor lad is trying to eat. It’s just another example of her unrelatable life, Jamie doesn’t work, her work is Instagram, they don’t go out or do anything. She can’t even go to ikea with Stacey without him trailing behind. Like yesterday, both of them upstairs with him on the landing, they can’t have any breathing space away from each other, it’s odd.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.