Mrs Hinch #171 Black lives matter (only for the gram), tomorrow back to mindless baby spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattle: "Its not like she is an actual celebrity like Beyonce!"

Zoph: Shares Beyonce picture and quote.

Tattle: "Not seen VestBoy in a while! Wonder if he's in the loft?

Zoph: Shares pic of Vest in show and Ronald Tuftsly having a nice cuddle.

Tattle: " I wish she would just press the deactivate account button and get on with her life off Instagram.....

Your move Zoph ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Hi guyyyyysssssssssssss I’ve just caught up I’ve been busy cuddling me son whilst admiring myself in my phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Those rings looked no different! Stop trying to fool everyone!
also I thought she was popping to the shops today! Pretty full day on insta??
I hate the way she looks at herself in the camera when she’s being all cute with Rondevito?
I’m off to pour a large gin.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The way ronnie is trying to look round the phone to see her. Shameful

Plus copying SS with the 'hope u are all ok'

Reactions: 5
Tattle: "Its not like she is an actual celebrity like Beyonce!"

Zoph: Shares Beyonce picture and quote.

Tattle: "Not seen VestBoy in a while! Wonder if he's in the loft?

Zoph: Shares pic of Vest in show and Ronald Tuftsly having a nice cuddle.

Tattle: " I wish she would just press the deactivate account button and get on with her life off Instagram.....

Your move Zoph ;)
We should have commission 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My engagement rings similar iv had 6 years o god we have same. Style 😿🙀I rarely wear mine so clunky

Reactions: 2
I don’t want to slate the dog cake business, however, I think it’s very optimistic to think that a tag from Hinch would have been life changing for them. Their products are really very expensive and Hinchs speciality really is more the “barg”. Lots of the photos on their website aren’t the right way round. They’re publicly complaining about not getting free promo on insta from arguably a very sought after influencer. They’re not making themselves look great here. Please see this as constructive feedback, as a potential customer, these are things I notice. Good luck.

Additionally, the way to get an ad is to pay for one via her management co. Like it or not she’s in high demand. I suspect she actually has quite limited control over what she posts and who she does business with. It would be extremely lucky to get a free shoutout when thousands want the same. I’ve also observed the magic touch sellout thing mainly seems to happen with very low cost, universally desirable products (such as cleaning stuff everyone needs). Luxury dog treats are pretty niche.
I thought freebies should be declared as gifted though? It appears the cakes and the gift box were gifted from different companies. If she didn't want to declare them, then she shouldn't have filmed them, or just put them out of shot when she took a photo to at least comply with the rules. The thing though is she put on Insta stories that the presents were from Amazon, but the huge gift box wasn't, so that's really misleading.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She is so contrived when she is filming herself with Ron Jeremy always looking at herself ...and bug boy had haircut 👁 👁

Reactions: 7
Look how cloudy that centre diamond on her engagement ring is, even after she's cleaned it.. what is the point in a rock like that when it has zero clarity, it's awful. Diamonds are meant to shine!
Bet you Vesty bought it from Argos but put it in a Tiffany box :)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She really is the worst. She has a huge following then promotes such bad parenting

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.