Mrs Hinch #171 Black lives matter (only for the gram), tomorrow back to mindless baby spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me here Guise or do her rings not look any different?

Also, I know there's a hunk of glass in the top but am I the only one who finds chips/clusters of diamonds a bit tacky? It always looks a bit cheap to me (no offense meant!)
I just noticed how awful her wedding rings are

Reactions: 10
“Quick meal for Ronnie”
Proceeds to make a Tiktok snappy fingers video, then makes salmon that you have to prep for 15mins, and shove in the oven for half hour, then into a pan to mash it up, then wait for it to cool...!?!? Like when my 19m old daughter wants lunch I have to be QUICK, like a sandwich infront of her in the next 5 mins!
Same here else screaming starts I have to give her something to nibble whilst I’m making it 😂

Reactions: 2
It’s the part where she said Mrs hinch liked her pics & then she really started crying saying it had changed her life. I cannot deal
How do people's friend and family not rip the shite out of them for fangirling 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My daughter has just announced her pregnancy on social media and one of her friends said “hope it’s a girl so she can be a mini hincher” I had to refrain myself from commenting back to her 😤😤
Congratulations 🎊
Why would someone say tho

Reactions: 5
“Quick meal for Ronnie”
Proceeds to make a Tiktok snappy fingers video, then makes salmon that you have to prep for 15mins, and shove in the oven for half hour, then into a pan to mash it up, then wait for it to cool...!?!? Like when my 19m old daughter wants lunch I have to be QUICK, like a sandwich infront of her in the next 5 mins!
Absolutely! I think if I done my 2 year old half the meals she does for Ronnie he'd probably sling them back at me to be honest 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Stalker. We have ATV and a cleaning post (not very informative like she used to but still) 👋🏼 Hi Zoph

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Am I the only one who doesn't iron their bedding anyway?

😶😳
I'm not allowed to.

Mr Dragon says that as he does all the ironing (and 90% of the cleaning because I work longer hours), he's not doing them.

I do prefer them ironed, though - I like the crisp texture of cool sheets. Mind you, when he first moved in, we had a few discussions about why I insisted upon changing the bed linen every week and how it was not acceptable to sleep upon a bare mattress and a quilt without a cover - I won those.

He does know that to get into my good books, all he has to do is make the bed but not tell me until I come out of the bath to find a lovely, fresh, clean bed and soft lighting - and then he leaves me the hell alone for an hour to enjoy the peace and quiet and a fresh bed all to myself. I'm snoring within about twenty minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is it just me here Guise or do her rings not look any different?

Also, I know there's a hunk of glass in the top but am I the only one who finds chips/clusters of diamonds a bit tacky? It always looks a bit cheap to me (no offense meant!)
I came here to say the same thing, I genuinely can’t see a difference

Reactions: 5
So Mrs hinch put her nails on and then Stacey put some Susan nails on 😅 I can’t. It’s driving me mad the copying and I don’t know why. I think it’s because I followed both before this whole bizarre change in persona and I can’t figure out what’s going on

Reactions: 6
I’d be raging if I were Trace and she was using those tacky ebay nails and not my false ones... such a kind girl is Soph

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.