Mrs Hinch #171 Black lives matter (only for the gram), tomorrow back to mindless baby spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet you Vesty bought it from Argos but put it in a Tiffany box :)
LOL! I can show her a Tiffany engagement ring box if she wants to see one. And the ring that came in it too 😉 You don’t even need to swill them in salty water either, because they clean it for free! Bonus! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I agree she shouldn’t be featuring gifted products without acknowledging them, it is rude and it’s not helpful to her followers who seem to be addicted to buying her exact tit either. However she’s not gonna listen to me saying that.

I have a feeling the cake company are on here reading 👀 and possibly other small businesses who’ve been burned or thought of reaching out to her so I direct my comments at them. Lower your expectations of her, she’s not the generous, lovely girl you think and actually it is too much to expect her to be polite and lovely because she just isn’t like that, clearly.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just looked through the hashtag of Henry hinch and there is another birthday cake post and she’s managed to get her arse on and thank people for birthday messages - again the lady who gifted her the cake has commented and she has been asked - that’s awful - hope you got a thank you at least and she replied .. sadly not !
what a fuckin arse hat 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
They wont look any different, shes basically gave them a salt water bath, because mixing bi carb with vinegar cancels each other out and makes salt water (but a massive cleaning account you think would know this)
Any jeweller will say to soak them in a warm soapy water bath and brush very lightly with something like a babies toothbrush so you don't catch the claws on the ring.

Also, she needs that hideous engagement ring re-plated, its as yellow as duck!

And no Hinchers, I'm not jealous, my rings also need doing 🙈 Its seems white gold really doesn't like hand sanitizer 😭

She's such a knob its actually tin foil she forgot to add to the bowl that's what makes silver clean again... for white gold ect you just stick em in vodka 🤦‍♀️ plonker

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s deleted her own comment where the doggy cake page was replying... wow.
2F3EB525-CA07-4329-8EF8-33E030DB2931.jpeg
0C789F0A-4686-4ABA-92F8-97C94FE8843E.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
The most relatable story ever... Almost...
Tough who the hell can be arsed with false eyelashes for home??
I can hardly be bothered with eyes.mine are like piss holes in the snow.Anybody sleeping well lately?
Bet hinch is.

Reactions: 7
Disgusting fat dog was gifted them cakes 🤣
And not even a thankyou #greedybitch

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I’ve not been on here in a while so just caught up with the last thread. Whoever mentioned watching an old highlight has got it spot on.

Watch her old lantern and bin highlight right at the old end of her highlights. She is a different person, she talks differently, just like a regular girl from Essex. None of the breathy little girl voice, passive aggressiveness or anything like that. The whole feel of it is different.
I believe that was an act and her true self is what we see now.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.