Mrs Hinch #171 Black lives matter (only for the gram), tomorrow back to mindless baby spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i think a polite thank you on the post would be even ok - she managed to message b and m Back. It’s just rude. And then to unfollow.... and then to ask for small business names to promote. What’s the point in that if she could have just promoted the one asking who gifted her the cake
Shes asking for small businesses to promote probably because it's ron rons birthday coming up. She's not stupid!! She will want something in return

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Look how cloudy that centre diamond on her engagement ring is, even after she's cleaned it.. what is the point in a rock like that when it has zero clarity, it's awful. Diamonds are meant to shine!
I didn’t know which was the before and after 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Look how cloudy that centre diamond on her engagement ring is, even after she's cleaned it.. what is the point in a rock like that when it has zero clarity, it's awful. Diamonds are meant to shine!
I’ve always (personally) thought her ring looks soooo tacky. So dull! No shine and sparkle at all

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It has annoyed me no end that in her one post about the BLM movement today so has said “we are all in this together”.
No. Just no.
You, Mrs Hinch, are a privileged white woman, who earns a fortune on Instagram by selling anything and everything (including your son). You have hopped on the bandwagon, or been instructed to by your management company. You are doing the bare minimum of reposting other BLM posts that you see, (ironically, from other privileged white influencers) and you think you are doing your bit.
duck YOU.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I know !!! She was following them and then unfollowed after she got the cake. What the actual duck ??? Now she’s suddenly putting suggestions for small businesses to help. I can’t believe it ?
If this is true, then that’s the lowest of the low 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 8
They don’t look any different! Where’s your Disney “R” ring babes? Gone rusty yet?

Also, that engagement ring is tacky as duck! But I wouldn’t expect anything else 😂
They wont look any different, shes basically gave them a salt water bath, because mixing bi carb with vinegar cancels each other out and makes salt water (but a massive cleaning account you think would know this)
Any jeweller will say to soak them in a warm soapy water bath and brush very lightly with something like a babies toothbrush so you don't catch the claws on the ring.

Also, she needs that hideous engagement ring re-plated, its as yellow as duck!

And no Hinchers, I'm not jealous, my rings also need doing 🙈 Its seems white gold really doesn't like hand sanitizer 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It has annoyed me no end that in her one post about the BLM movement today so has said “we are all in this together”.
No. Just no.
You, Mrs Hinch, are a privileged white woman, who earns a fortune on Instagram by selling anything and everything (including your son). You have hopped on the bandwagon, or been instructed to by your management company. You are doing the bare minimum of reposting other BLM posts that you see, (ironically, from other privileged white influencers) and you think you are doing your bit.
duck YOU.
She's made herself a blm highlight as well now 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
They wont look any different, shes basically gave them a salt water bath, because mixing bi carb with vinegar cancels each other out and makes salt water (but a massive cleaning account you think would know this)
Any jeweller will say to soak them in a warm soapy water bath and brush very lightly with something like a babies toothbrush so you don't catch the claws on the ring.

And no Hinchers, I'm not jealous, my rings also need doing 🙈 Its seems white gold really doesn't like hand sanitizer 😭
I just send mine to the jewellers to do it once a year. I work for nhs and handwashing and anti bacterial gel has discoloured my rings. A tip from a friend also, is to use an electric toothbrush to clean them (you saw it here first if hinch does this next time)

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Oh my god thank you for this! My husbands ring has been in my engagement ring bag and box for months and as soon as he walks in I wanna shove it back on that finger of his! And it really needs a clean!
so thank you so much for this info! 😍 #cupcakemummademedoit

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m in a deep dark hole. The people who are hinchers 😫😹🙈. Just watched someone unboxing Ikea stuff. She looked plus 60 and was trying to promote some crappy Stanley knife that didn’t work. She said GUYZZZZZ about 3000 times in a 3 minute period. I just can’t believe these people exist, and more so that people are interested in them!!!!!!

Also why does she drop a massive diamond encrusted ring from a height?? Like Jesus wept!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it just me here Guise or do her rings not look any different?

Also, I know there's a hunk of glass in the top but am I the only one who finds chips/clusters of diamonds a bit tacky? It always looks a bit cheap to me (no offense meant!)
I thought exactly the same. The rings look no different in the before and after pictures and neither did the other things - couldn't work out if they were hair clips or earrings but either way they looked awful!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also the colour of the rings... the R one she got too from Disney— last time it was black. Like is that all the cleaning products? I have a £60 wedding ring and its not like that at all!!!

Reactions: 3
Hi guyzzzzzzz, like hinchy,I'm still learning 🤭giggles.
Can anyone tell me how to watch her latest stories without sitting through 24 hours of cow dung?
I'll support you in anyway I can if you share...pinky promise.

Reactions: 1
Did she honestly just do this? Sorry if it's been mentioned but I haven't caught up. She has clearly used a lighter filter on the after... and placed the photos directly beside each other??! The counter top now looks COMPLETELY different. Funny thing is her hinchers will still be convinced 🙄
Screenshot_20200604-174107_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.