Mrs Hinch #171 Black lives matter (only for the gram), tomorrow back to mindless baby spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The reason she has changed so much is she has been managed to within an inch of her life and is completely up herself. Nobody will ever tell her the truth about her behaviour. It’s like the emperors new clothes or cloths lol
The Emperors New Cloths

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone remember a while back when Jamie and her were saying they were going to be doing something new in the future and kept popping up with pics of them with microphones - did we ever find out ??

Does anyone remember a while back when Jamie and her were saying they were going to be doing something new in the future and kept popping up with pics of them with microphones - did we ever find out ??

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I’m a new member here so this is my first time commenting but I feel this is the only place I’ll be able to voice my opinion without being jumped on by a mob of people saying I’m jealous or a troll. I’ve been following Mrs Hinch since she had less than 50k followers and I really looked forward to her stories every day. She’d just stumble across random things that genuinely needed cleaning in her house and she’d make it so enjoyable with her personality. None of it was thought through or planned before she filmed it. It was organic and that’s what made her so relatable and gained her the following that she has today. I feel bit by bit for a long time now, she’s slowly been losing her relatability to the point I don’t enjoy watching her stories now AT ALL. Ya can tell each story has been meticulously planned out to within an inch of its life, her content is so repetitive and doesn’t feel genuine like it used to before. Back in the day, it didn’t even feel like she realised she was making “content” - she was just a normal girl, cleaning her house and taking silly videos along the way. Now it’s all montages! There’s only so many times you can watch someone opening their blinds and clicking their fingers to their bed being made before you get bored! I’m not sure who’s idea it was to turn her stories into montages but in my opinion, it’s made them even more unbearable to watch. Like people have pointed out, even her voice/accent has changed! She’s gone from being refreshingly original to your average, every day influencer and it’s such a shame!

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Watched the Lantern highlights, what a difference. Quote "all those fancy cleaners, I can't deal with it, white vinegar mate" How she has changed, its sad :(

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Comedy gold moments once again!
Ok! seem to have an obsession with Grinch, but the comments show most people see right through her grabbing ways.
More are waking up and seeing the light guyyyssshhhh. 😜

20200603_141401.jpg

• Angry
I definitely saw him with a little yellow fork in his hand but now it’s gone, strange, why would she delete that?

Reactions: 5
I definitely saw him with a little yellow fork in his hand but now it’s gone, strange, why would she delete that?
You're right! It was there and now that story has gone - so she has him eating with her hands then a link to the cutlery...which doesn't make any sense :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Sooooo we thinking SS’s post ‘only for the gram’ is a dog at Zophie!!!?

COS I DO!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I apologise if this has been mentioned before (I’m sure it has because I can’t be the only one this irritates) but what is with the cooking effects insta stories?! It must take her double the amount of time to make the meal with the constant recording, stopping, recording
Probably why it looks like slop because it takes her hours to cook something extremely simple which by the end is overcooked to mush

Reactions: 2
I hope she sticks with the fork. Just about the only good thing she’s done regarding food lately. Introducing cutlery is a good thing to do even if he only plays with it for a while. And those little forks are actually really good to encourage set feeding. Let’s hope she doesn’t treat it like a fad.
Now get Ronnie a bloody cup!!!

Reactions: 9
I apologise if this has been mentioned before (I’m sure it has because I can’t be the only one this irritates) but what is with the cooking effects insta stories?! It must take her double the amount of time to make the meal with the constant recording, stopping, recording
It's called being an instawanker, only our lovely Soph does it with extra bells on! 🔔🔔🔔

Just give the boy some little sandwiches or a dippy egg with toast fingers for God's sake! There's plenty of nutrition in there because he should still be getting most of his nutrients from milk at 11 months (and a bit). But we know she does it because she wants people to see how much effort she goes to for our little Ronnieblesshimwifdatuftsanddafutzzzzz :rolleyes:
Hashtag #ilovemybabymorethanyouloveyours
#butimstillaninstawanker

UGH! I'm glad I don't follow her or I'd have to unfollow again, her page is one of THE most boring on Instagram. SHE DOESN'T DO ANYTHING. Nothing to aspire to at all.

ATB Soph! 🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 14
he put the yellow fork in his mouth which more or less looked like he was chewing on it

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.