Mrs Hinch #171 Black lives matter (only for the gram), tomorrow back to mindless baby spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only person that cooks meat first, then adds veggies? I thought that was the norm?
That is definitely the way you do it. Meat cooked first to avoid cross contamination. This is little old Soph though, she’s still learning guuuuyzzzz.

Imagine being 30 years old and not even having the common sense to cook the meat first. Brilliant job Mad witch Freda

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Cannot believe which way this woman cooks 🤢how they're not shitting allover grey towers is beyond me.....veg THEN meat 🤮🤮🤮

Thats the right way to cook mince as far as im concerned. Weaning book my arse.
Thats why i was blocked originally from ZOPH just simply asking if ron ron has ethnic background 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t understand why she cooks Ronnie a meal of slop for his lunch, why not cook a meal for all of them to have in the evening? Why don’t they just have something quick & easy at lunchtime instead?
I always think this!! all that effort at lunch, but then he has a pouch/ jar for tea? i always thought you just had a sandwich ect for lunch 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I apologise if this has been mentioned before (I’m sure it has because I can’t be the only one this irritates) but what is with the cooking effects insta stories?! It must take her double the amount of time to make the meal with the constant recording, stopping, recording
Hun ( arm around your shoulder moment) it’s all for the book! She’s going to do a baby weaning book we think so all the recording is worth it to her she made her millions recording for her Hinchers to copy her and earn her cash ! Pep talk over welcome to Tattle you will have loads of ‘oh I see now moments ahead of you .

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has anyone noticed 'Poundshop.com' passive agressive banner on their website? I bet they're thrilled that they're now under even more pressure and receiving more complaints that Karen hasn't received her elbow grease within 5 working days..
She’ll be loving that banner

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I hate to stand up for her on her cooking because I think everything she makes looks like tit, but she is (kind of) right to do the veg first. It is called a soffrito (or mirepoix) - but it should be carrot, celery and onion. So near, yet so far again, Zoph!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Ten minutes after posting that pic of him eating, she posts a pic saying “so many of you have been asking what Ronnie was using to eat with” which would have taken a few minutes to put together, you’re telling us you had that many questions in like 5 mins? It was obviously already set up ready to go but why not just say “I thought people would probably want to know where these were from” rather than acting like she’s being so kind giving in to the huge demand for info?
Have I completely gone mad, I can’t see him eating with anything other than his hands.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That is definitely the way you do it. Meat cooked first to avoid cross contamination. This is little old Soph though, she’s still learning guuuuyzzzz.

Imagine being 30 years old and not even having the common sense to cook the meat first. Brilliant job Mad witch Freda
Not to stick up for Hinchy here... but you can actually cook the veg first then the meat, as long as it’s all cooked thouraghly
before serving. The only reason you might want to do meat first then veg is so you don’t overcook/burn your veg if it needs less cooking time xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ten minutes after posting that pic of him eating, she posts a pic saying “so many of you have been asking what Ronnie was using to eat with” which would have taken a few minutes to put together, you’re telling us you had that many questions in like 5 mins? It was obviously already set up ready to go but why not just say “I thought people would probably want to know where these were from” rather than acting like she’s being so kind giving in to the huge demand for info?
She can't teach her old dog new tricks,wonder how long it took to get him to do that?
She is so contrived and calculating.

I’ve just got round to watching. “Instagram doesn’t feel the same” but has a can of dettol in her hand anyway so she’s still bleeping advertising. Shameful actually.

Reactions: 12
Just caught up with lunch shenanigans. I gave my two boys (3 and 15 months) the same thing they have for lunch pretty much everyday - picnic bits ie cut up cucumber, pepper, apple, with bread, cheese and Humus dip. For dinner we all have the same thing. I batch cook it and defrost daily cos no one has time for all that cooking for one tiny portion for one tiny child.
If she really wanted to tap into something it would be batch cooking for kids. She’s not got a clue. She isn’t sharing what she’s “learned“ about nutrition, what different foods kids need to eat, or discussing how exposure to food through messy play can help stop them becoming picky. There are actually amazing insta accounts out there (not sure if I can name them) who have taught me so much about creating balance, using colour, not stressing about food refusal.
what will hinch’s book do? Nothing. what Ronnie loves or hates? No. That is stupid. He’s a baby. He doesn’t love or hate any food he is learning about texture, taste, colour etc. What pisses me off is how poorly researched and poorly educated she is about nutrition and food. She’s not just learning. Shes not educating herself. At all.

thank god for SS and Rex’s tuna sandwich to break my anger 😂😂
Would you buy a weaning book from someone who eats spaghetti hoops out of a jug and who obviously has a poor relationship with food?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh look guyzzzz so many have asked me about what Ronnie is using today eating his dinner yet I sent her a message yesterday asking her if she could continue posting throughout the day and continue on a daily basis to get the message across that black lives matter and she bleeping blocked me! She actually read the message yesterday but blocked me this morning! I'm fuming😠😠 that just proves to me that what she posted yesterday was just for the gram and she just wants to get back to her money scamming ways! Absolute witch
I’ve sent her a few messages over time, ones that are nice (before tattle) and she’s never once read them!

Reactions: 13
Where are these tools everyone’s asking about?
Thats what I was thinking, and does anyone think that the video of Ronnie has been slowed down to make his smile last longer, it was deffo sped up a little at the start :unsure::unsure:

I think I know who came up with the recipe for that version of spag bog.anyone remember the muppets?
Screenshot_20200603-135640_Google.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t think there’s specifically a problem losing veg in bollockneseses tbh it’s based on a child so she’s tapping into this market of 5 a day fussy kid blah blah
I just have never come across broccoli in one! I hide and blend up loads of different vegetables but never anything green 😂 apart from some basil
(Not from my labelled lil jars, fresh from my garden)

nevermind I’m still learning guyz

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Totally random aswell but if she does have this condition there's never been a sharps box to been seen? In our house we've managed to build a small collection of them because of lockdown.

I had the same blood condition as hinch its only while pregnant and then 6 months after baby is born so she will be finished them now X

Reactions: 5
Oh look guyzzzz so many have asked me about what Ronnie is using today eating his dinner yet I sent her a message yesterday asking her if she could continue posting throughout the day and continue on a daily basis to get the message across that black lives matter and she bleeping blocked me! She actually read the message yesterday but blocked me this morning! I'm fuming😠😠 that just proves to me that what she posted yesterday was just for the gram and she just wants to get back to her money scamming ways! Absolute witch
Thats shocking :(

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.