Mrs Hinch #171 Black lives matter (only for the gram), tomorrow back to mindless baby spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what makes me sad.
Young children are being influenced by Hinch and are being taken in by her at such a young age.
This kinda stuff is not normal for kids.
Yeh I get you might wanna help mum and dad out by doing a couple of chores around the house.
But surely a 13 year old girl would be more interested in other things rather than 'hinching'? Music, makeup, friends etc?
I'm seeing more and more children setting up these sort of accounts in the hope Grinch will notice them.
Concerning in my opinion.

View attachment 144500
Nope. Nope nope nope. My daughter is almost 13. For a start, she doesn't know who Mrs Hinch is, because she doesn't have social media. If she did (which she isn't allowed at the moment, and won't be allowed for a long time yet,), she would definitely not be having a public account. She is a child, and it's my responsibility as her parent to keep her safe. Part of that is ensuring that any old Tom, Dick or Harry can't see her posts or message her privately. Yes she helps me around the house and is responsible for keeping her room clean and tidy, but there is absolutely no need for a child that age to be concerning themselves with the latest Zoflora scent, or when she last sprayed fabric conditioner on her curtains (spoiler alert: it's never). These parents are irresponsible to allow this.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I unpolluted a while ago and occasionally watch her stories, watched today for the first time in months. What on earth is with that clicking??? Its awful. So contrived and scripted

Reactions: 10
Her accent has changed like that geordie bird off loose women who puts on a fake posh accent 😂😂
Or shes like a cheap mans madonna

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I had the same blood condition as hinch its only while pregnant and then 6 months after baby is born so she will be finished them now X
Same here! I was shocked when she had it, as I was literally the only person I have ever come across with it at that point (Only when pregnant)

Oh look guyzzzz so many have asked me about what Ronnie is using today eating his dinner yet I sent her a message yesterday asking her if she could continue posting throughout the day and continue on a daily basis to get the message across that black lives matter and she bleeping blocked me! She actually read the message yesterday but blocked me this morning! I'm fuming😠😠 that just proves to me that what she posted yesterday was just for the gram and she just wants to get back to her money scamming ways! Absolute witch
That's bloody awful! I really don't understand how that's something to block you over either, you weren't being abusive. I knew she could stoop low but blocking someone asking her to use her platform to post some information and raise awareness of blm is shocking! I thought she said she really cared! This is why she's developed that long witchy nose she's turning into bleeping Pinocchio from all her bullshit lies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
It's strange isn't it how she does all these glamorous meals for ronron but you never see her cooking for her and Jamie unless it's nachos or spaghetti bleeping hoops in a jug. Do they not eat as a family unless it's takeaway or nachos?? She said the other Sunday she was scared to cook a roast, so ordered a Chinese. I wonder what her and vestman eat on a night time 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
It's strange isn't it how she does all these glamorous meals for ronron but you never see her cooking for her and Jamie unless it's nachos or spaghetti bleeping hoops in a jug. Do they not eat as a family unless it's takeaway or nachos?? She said the other Sunday she was scared to cook a roast, so ordered a Chinese. I wonder what her and vestman eat on a night time 🤷🏼‍♀️
What ever it is I bet that loo gets pebble dashed! No wonder she needs to chuck tit loads of pine loo cleaner down it all the time 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
She’s mentioned baked potatoes a lot😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I unpolluted a while ago and occasionally watch her stories, watched today for the first time in months. What on earth is with that clicking??? Its awful. So contrived and scripted
*unfollowed

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.