Mrs Hinch #171 Black lives matter (only for the gram), tomorrow back to mindless baby spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She used to use that soup maker a lot and Vest even had recipes on his highlights. Making that would be so much easier for them than those concoctions she is making for RonRon

Reactions: 9
I do feel a million times better for not following her to be fair
I do feel a million times better for not following her to be fair
Me too! You can still watch her stories occasionally for a laugh even if you don't follow her..... Unless you voice an opinion that isn't blowing smoke up her arse because then she will block you 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
If anyone is interested I’ve just read an article in the daily fail I’m not sure how to link to it?? Not sure if it was an interview or not but its got some shite about her childhood in it, my point is it’s not actually an adoring /fan girl type article. Parts of it are quite sarcastic 😂 if I can’t link to it and you want to read it google “how mrs Hinch cleaned up“ it’s recent as well and I doubt she’ll be pleased about it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's strange isn't it how she does all these glamorous meals for ronron but you never see her cooking for her and Jamie unless it's nachos or spaghetti bleeping hoops in a jug. Do they not eat as a family unless it's takeaway or nachos?? She said the other Sunday she was scared to cook a roast, so ordered a Chinese. I wonder what her and vestman eat on a night time 🤷🏼‍♀️
well for ages after she got a soup machine. They had soup for tea nearly every night ! I found that slightly odd got tea ( dinner if that’s what you call it ) - and burger obsession was the other. Very strange to be scared to cook a roast at 30.

Reactions: 3
I’m currently reading the 6th thread! this will take me weeeeeeeeeks to catch up haha just as well I’m not back to work yet... :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
That is definitely the way you do it. Meat cooked first to avoid cross contamination. This is little old Soph though, she’s still learning guuuuyzzzz.

Imagine being 30 years old and not even having the common sense to cook the meat first. Brilliant job Mad witch Freda
I’m no chef but I know that much. How will she even drain off the mince when everything else is already in there. I can’t cope

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry I know I have missed the thread moving on but the new thread title makes me feel able to post this here and sorry if its long. Context I post on a small influencer thread which annoys the hell out of me she is so false. She was called out re blackout Tuesday. I said in my post that I am 66 I have actually lived through the years when racial, sexual and disability discrimination were challenged and anti discrimination factors put into law. Did that work? Not enough to eradicate it. Do I think white privilege is overthrown no I don't.

Some one posted after and this is my reply which I actually think my be relevant to both Emma and all other social media folks who did blackout Tuesday.

Quoted response post:
Saying I have POC friends for me means just that and as I went on to say I debate all of these issues with them. Do I or they want social media influencers saying xyz on their feed? No they may have an audience but will that audience hear the message and put it into action? Not in a zillion years for the majority. My POC friends want relevant folks to hear their message and help the move to getting the message recognised and enshrined into law. I emphasise why on earth do folks only NOW need to learn? This is a war that is well documented and has been waging for well over 150 years. Do you honestly believe that someone like Mrs Hinch a stupid 30 year old ex sales person trying to kid her followers she is just a normal Essex gal has a platform where posting black lives matter will encourage her hinch army to change the way they think and change the world?

Thank you for your tolerance I just needed to get that out. I will slink away

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Bet shes dying to post an ad or a swipe up
She’s probably shaking in a corner of the grey castle rocking back n forth... Jamie.. I gotta do it.. I neeeedd a swipe up... I need an ad...
No babe you can’t it’ll look bad for followers...
But jamieeeeeeeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If anyone is interested I’ve just read an article in the daily fail I’m not sure how to link to it?? Not sure if it was an interview or not but its got some shite about her childhood in it, my point is it’s not actually an adoring /fan girl type article. Parts of it are quite sarcastic 😂 if I can’t link to it and you want to read it google “how mrs Hinch cleaned up“ it’s recent as well and I doubt she’ll be pleased about it
Most of that article is old news to these threads but I have linked it for any new members

• Haha
Reactions: 5
well for ages after she got a soup machine. They had soup for tea nearly every night ! I found that slightly odd got tea ( dinner if that’s what you call it ) - and burger obsession was the other. Very strange to be scared to cook a roast at 30.
My ma said to me today when I did her and my fella a breakfast (she came to visit on Monday it was her birthday she just left) anyway I always ask my guests/partner whoever I cook for - was that ok even if it’s toast which today was and egg on toast for my ma - anyway she said what would you do if we said no? I said well one be gutted that you didn’t like it but I always ask because that’s how I learn (Eggs I don’t eat so when I cook them I’ll have to ask people is this how you like it) I always make possibly odd concoctions but yeah I’m 1 year younger then soph (29 on Saturday) so she is saying she’s ‘learning life cooking for Ronnie so surely trying to cook a roast would do her better then going EH I’ll just order a chinese

Thats why i was blocked originally from ZOPH just simply asking if ron ron has ethnic background 🤷🏼‍♀️
[/QUOTE]

I think I would have blocked you too.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Ohhhh this was a good read! I felt like the article was almost dripping with sarcasm, I loved it! Haha

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Most of that article is old news to these threads but I have linked it for any new members

Thank you! I know it’s nothing new but I loved how the tone of the writing has changed,anything I’ve read before now was so up her arse it was nice to see this! And the wee digs like ‘making yet more money’ made me laugh,hoping some hinchers see it and can come to their senses a bit!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.