Mrs Hinch #171 Black lives matter (only for the gram), tomorrow back to mindless baby spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know !!! She was following them and then unfollowed after she got the cake. What the actual duck ??? Now she’s suddenly putting suggestions for small businesses to help. I can’t believe it ?
What the actual duck? Shall we go on and ask her who gifted the cake? See if we can get " a lot of you having been asking"?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know !!! She was following them and then unfollowed after she got the cake. What the actual duck ??? Now she’s suddenly putting suggestions for small businesses to help. I can’t believe it ?
we should all write in the two ladies businesses who did the cake and party stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Scrolling through the Henry birthday comments to try show some support and came across this incredibly disturbing comment.

And THIS is why my socials are private! Wtf!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Pls have a look at ‘shannon_hinchcrafts’
On saved stories go to mrs hinch, 4th video in... probably one of the worst I’ve seen.
thank me later for the laughs though!
Crikey....you'd think she was talking about winning a Pride of Britain award if she hadn't tagged Hinch in it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My son has just turned 2 and he would eat that amount for his evening meal! 🙈 I know every family is different but surely most people have a light lunch and that sort of thing would be your family evening meal
we always have a big lunch and a light dinner. I always feel awful if I eat a lot in the evenings. My eldest daughter turned out to be the same so we eat big at lunch and not a lot at dinner

Now would have been the time for her to share some some small business pages run by black people. I absolutely do not need to see any more cleaning accounts. None of them have anything new to suggest.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
View attachment 145429
The world is full of clones :( wheres individuality gone 😫
Noooooo tattle bastard 😂😂 I have this wallpaper too and all grey ( not copied hinch )and I can't get rid of it atm because I dont know if my landlord is selling up so don't want to waste anymore money doing his house up. I went to find a pic of it in my gallery and look what's on my coffee table ..... what a wanker I was back then 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂 .Sooo glad I saw the light when I found you lot 🥰

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
no they gifted i to her xxx I’m talking to the person. So selfish ! Fancy someone giving you an item and completely not even acknowledging it was a gift and then completely ignoring them asking and messaging you. It’s awful x
Yeah I caught up and seen your chat with them that’s even more shocking than I thought. Going to go follow these cake people now, not that I have a dog 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Hang on so...

1)she blato got that stuff for her dog for free off a small business but was making out she paid for it

2) she accepted the free stuff off said small business but didn’t even tag them

3) she’s ignored polite requests from them to be tagged

4) she’s now offering to promote other small businesses for free on her account.

🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

I think that the problem is that she really can’t stand being told what to do. So she’s flicking the V’s to the business who asked for the tag by promoting other small businesses, just not theirs. She’s had the freebies though off them. By tagging other companies she’ll get more stuff. And we all know she loves her stuff.

She’s an absolutely vile little beg.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.