Mrs Hinch #171 Black lives matter (only for the gram), tomorrow back to mindless baby spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry if she is gonna cry at ronnie eating a mange tout she has issues

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I get the impression vestlife is pushing her to work making all the money then one day cash in with a divorce and run off with a younger model. Just the impression I get especially with her “he makes me feel safe” she says it in such an odd way.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
But why then say she is asking for small businesses to promote and ask for suggestions. I just think it’s good manners and to completely ignore them and unfollow is vile. Talk about a kick in the nuts
She must get sent loads of shite because she’s the queen of buying absolute shite. I get there’s loads she didn’t ask for and wants nothing to do with. That’s cool. The tit she actually uses though? On her page generating engagement and ultimately income? bleeping THANK THE BUSINESS AND TAG THEM

• Heart
Reactions: 27
This is the most terrifiying thing I’ve ever seen
Oh my God, that is truly worrying! That girl mustn't have much of a life, if something like that made her THAT happy. It's not like Hinch is a megastar like Madonna or Beyonce or a top scientist etc - she's a talentless Essex girl who pretends to clean and shares swipe-ups to sell stuff to her followers. I've seen this before when a world famous movie star or pop star does something like this, but not a bloody Instagram "cleaner".
What the duck is it all about? :oops::unsure:
If I was that girl's mum or friends, I'd be having a sit down and serious talk with her. I find it incredibly sad "if I'm honest" ;) - just incredibly sad.:sneaky:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Just me and my dog sitting here alone and I've just asked him why the f'ing press don't pick up on her.he high fived me.Even he knows.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
no they gifted i to her xxx I’m talking to the person. So selfish ! Fancy someone giving you an item and completely not even acknowledging it was a gift and then completely ignoring them asking and messaging you. It’s awful x
And using it for content for that twit fat dogs birthday

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I bet she has been told by gleam to not post unless they pay for the ad cost she charges for stories or grid tags. From what I have heard from influencer friends they take 20% of what she earns. I was once told by a PR friend that they advise to never tag a company without payment, because the company will never then pay for exposure if you've given it for free previously.
If it was unsolicited mail, technically she doesn't have to tag them, but manners would say otherwise. Vile woman. If she asked for the product, well that's another level of messed up!

Reactions: 7
So the box has gone that she put up to help small business out
I think maybe she read here about the dog business then put that up to see if any of us put the business in her suggested small business and then she would know who we were on insta , or maybe I'm just looking into it too much lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Has anybody noticed that Stacey and Hinchy no longer follow each other? Sorry if this has already been discussed but does anyone know what happened?
Whattt ?? Thought they were best mates. Wonder if this is the person who betrayed her trust when she flounced ???

Reactions: 1
I have to say I bought my dogs birthday cake (shut it) from them and it was gorgeous! Really crappy that they’ve been treated this way!!
If I remember right Hinch got the same cake last year!!?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh my God, that is truly worrying! That girl mustn't have much of a life, if something like that made her THAT happy. It's not like Hinch is a megastar like Madonna or Beyonce or a top scientist etc - she's a talentless Essex girl who pretends to clean and shares swipe-ups to sell stuff to her followers. I've seen this before when a world famous movie star or pop star does something like this, but not a bloody Instagram "cleaner".
What the duck is it all about? :oops::unsure:
If I was that girl's mum or friends, I'd be having a sit down and serious talk with her. I find it incredibly sad "if I'm honest" ;) - just incredibly sad.:sneaky:
Sorry to quote myself but I was innocently glancing through that young girl's posts and came across this comment - LOVE IT! :m:m

IMG_7177 2.jpg
IMG_7177 2.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I don’t want to slate the dog cake business, however, I think it’s very optimistic to think that a tag from Hinch would have been life changing for them. Their products are really very expensive and Hinchs speciality really is more the “barg”. Lots of the photos on their website aren’t the right way round. They’re publicly complaining about not getting free promo on insta from arguably a very sought after influencer. They’re not making themselves look great here. Please see this as constructive feedback, as a potential customer, these are things I notice. Good luck.

Additionally, the way to get an ad is to pay for one via her management co. Like it or not she’s in high demand. I suspect she actually has quite limited control over what she posts and who she does business with. It would be extremely lucky to get a free shoutout when thousands want the same. I’ve also observed the magic touch sellout thing mainly seems to happen with very low cost, universally desirable products (such as cleaning stuff everyone needs). Luxury dog treats are pretty niche.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.