Mrs Hinch #171 Black lives matter (only for the gram), tomorrow back to mindless baby spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t cope with her blatant stalking of tattle. Who posted about their jacket potato dinners earlier? 😂
631EFE5A-2E98-4565-B30B-823E1498181E.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
What's her obsession with grated cheese it's covered in flour and tit to stop it from sticking together 🤢 it really isn't hard to grate a block of cheese.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Bloody hell. Jacket potato for dinner? Why couldn’t she eat the spag Bol from lunch? She’s got some serious food issues (so do I - but I’m honest about them!!)

Reactions: 4
How can she have that pre-grated cheese too me it tastes like plastic, so much nicer just grating cheese! Mind you that would cause too much mess, so plastic packaged grated cheese it is💁‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Guys i did a bad thing 😞
I bought the seersucker bedding from matalan.
I’m lazy and the no need to iron really appealed to me 🤣🤣
Please don’t ban me from the group haha xx
Am I the only one who doesn't iron their bedding anyway?

😶😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Am I the only one who doesn't iron their bedding anyway?

😶😳
Nope I don’t iron anything unless I have to & bedding I certainly don’t iron, I actually don’t know the whereabouts of my iron at the moment ain’t used the fucker since March!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
For reference guuuyssss here’s Mama Freda with her wedding dress outfit at Verucca’s wedding. Mutton springs to mind

Hope that helps guuuyyyssss
I can't get over her hair. I don't think I've ever seen anything like it. It makes me think Cinderella but maybe on steroids? WHAT is all that stuff piled at the back? It's obviously all false hair but it doesn't even look nice! Not to me, anyway.

I'm sure the wedding is headlined as chic and posh on some website somewhere but I don't see that at all. I just see tacky, tacky, tacky. Everything I would expect from Soflora!
Tasteless, OTT, chavvy, big fat Greek Gypsy Chav Wedding. (No offence to any Greeks and Gypsies in here - she's just pretending, she's not a real one.)

Big hair don't care (omg the eyebrows are HERE guyzzzzzz!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.