Mrs Hinch #170 Henry is 5, let’s hope he sees 6, hinch please pass on some fat burning tricks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What moron would seriously buy it ffs!!!!! Some people are so bleeping brain dead ....there are going to be lots of hungry babies/ toddlers of their mummy’s are serving them up hinchys slop!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Special offer!! Don’t miss out!! I’m giving away my Baby Led Weaning book to you all for FREE. That’s right FREE

HERE IT IS:
Day 1- Tentatively offer steamed veggies. tit yourself that they might choke. They make a mess. It’s cute. That went well.
Day 2 -Try something a bit more adventurous. Soft cheese on toast. We can do this!
Day 3 - Spaghetti Bolognese. We need to redecorate now. Everything is orange.
Day 4 - Wtf? You loved this the other day
Day 5 - ffs. Grandma gave you chocolate. Now you only want to eat that.
Day 6 - You begin experimenting with food vs gravity.
Day 7 - Teething hell. You don’t want any food for 3 months.
Day 49- McDonalds
Day 52 - Oh duck it. Just eat those cat biscuits. It won’t kill you.
Day 61 - Just eat!! Please!!!!!!!
Day 73 - You’re wearing more than you’re eating.

what do you think? Best seller?
Top Tip!
Shovel yoghurt into them when they’re in the bath after they’ve refused to eat any dinner

• Haha
That’s crazy! I’m also up north and my 2 bed no-garden terrace cost £260k :sick:
Oh lord! It does depend on the area though, 20 mins drive away from me the houses are the same price, a much more upmarket area! I don’t live in the best area I chose a bigger house over area as a first time buyer

I like the idea of the scrapbook but it just shows she has too much time on her hands! Clearly has a cleaner and doesn’t spend that much quality time with Ronnie (not that we didn’t already know that)

Reactions: 3
I’m not the person you were on about?
I put the popcorn up because I wanted to sit back and read their response to your questions. 😐😐

Does this make hinch liza Minnelli?!
No! Liza Minelli has talent!
:m :m :m
Why do I love those dancing mushrooms so much I wonder. Maybe because Hinch is like the old mushroom management quote, about keeping the "workers" (aka shoppers/sheeple) in the dark and shitting on them occasionally, who knows. ;)

Anyways, morning good folk of Tattle. Morning Soph! 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“I can’t stop thinking about the world out there guyz” - she is like someone trying to play a dumb Essex girl stereotype on a sketch show

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“I can’t stop thinking about the world out there” she says she literally snaps her fingers to make pointless tit happen. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Same tit, different day. She is so boring! She’s more interesting when she has a day off!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Seriously?? The whole point of a scrapbook is to be able to look back 20 yrs later and think, “aww look how cute you were, or that holiday was the best”.....

No one wants to look at old recipes and pics of the food you were forced to eat by your inept mother. Seriously Sophie, just stick a pic with Ronnieblesshim covered in spagbol and be done with it. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion

hinch loves to boast and cuts crusts off her toast saint hinch has gone silent but tattle will still roast!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think she will always have a new build, easy to photograph, easy to maintain and very little character.
I was just about to write "a bit like Sophie" then I realised how stupid I was being. She's not "new", she's not easy to photograph (obviously, because she NEEDS all those filters before she'll post a photo of herself), and she's certainly not easy to maintain (high maintenance, anyone?).
BUTTTTTT she does have very little character, so that part is correct.

As you were guyzzzzzzz

Oh and I'm not sticking up for him or her (as if!) BUT if I came into money I would certainly have some work done and top of the list would be my nose and teeth, so I'm not going to berate either of them for changing those things - each to their own.👃😬

Still can't stand either of them though, just in case you think I'm going soft. ;)

ATV!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The weaning scrapbook- what the fresh hell is that!?
If it’s a keepsake for Ronnie, why does it not say “you didn’t like this” etc, instead it says Ronnie didn’t like this? And the top tips etc. I really fear a weaning book is coming out 😭😭😭😭

Sorry if this has already been done to death btw- I can only drop into the Hinch threads occasionally coz I just can’t keep up with them 😂
Oh yes I can see the Book of Weaning Lists coming out soon 🙄 Probably a blank note book for marking your weaning journey . FFS

Reactions: 7
Special offer!! Don’t miss out!! I’m giving away my Baby Led Weaning book to you all for FREE. That’s right FREE

HERE IT IS:
Day 1- Tentatively offer steamed veggies. tit yourself that they might choke. They make a mess. It’s cute. That went well.
Day 2 -Try something a bit more adventurous. Soft cheese on toast. We can do this!
Day 3 - Spaghetti Bolognese. We need to redecorate now. Everything is orange.
Day 4 - Wtf? You loved this the other day
Day 5 - ffs. Grandma gave you chocolate. Now you only want to eat that.
Day 6 - You begin experimenting with food vs gravity.
Day 7 - Teething hell. You don’t want any food for 3 months.
Day 49- McDonalds
Day 52 - Oh duck it. Just eat those cat biscuits. It won’t kill you.
Day 61 - Just eat!! Please!!!!!!!
Day 73 - You’re wearing more than you’re eating.

what do you think? Best seller?
This is more relatable than hinchs weaning journey

Reactions: 5
Hinchnoccio alert 🕵️‍♀️
I'm crap at catching screenshots from her stories,maybe someone else can check?
I'm sure that when she made Henry's bed a dark grey monogrammed blanket changed into a light grey plain one??
Or did I get too much sun yesterday

• Haha
Her & Jamie are having breakfast together now. She is looking forward to it.

What a strange thing to say. Clearly been lurking on here and seen the argument speculation. Hey Verucca 👋🏼👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I thought she was adamant about keeping her platform upbeat and not mentioning "what's going on out there". Didn't she even claim to have deleted her news app a few weeks ago? I'm guessing Gleam have had a word 🤔

This book is annoying me! I don't know why it is getting on my breasts so much. I've got 2 children, they eat what they eat. Me writing it down wouldn't make any difference to their lives, wouldn't make me a better mum than Kelly down the road and certainly wouldn't be an interesting thing for me to look back on in years to come. The pictures of them eating, I have lots of them because they're cute and funny, I understand that bit but just put them in a photo album and not next to a picture of their plate.

Where do you draw the line? At what age do you decide their food is just food now? We have these magical things called phones and computers, why can't recipes just be screenshot and saved in a folder in your phone if it's something you plan on making in the future. I'm so confused by the thought behind it.

Some part of me thinks her management are taking the piss out of her. It's a very targeted market, I would say first time mum who starts it on maternity leave, returns to work and never opens it again. Get in the real world Soph, you might think of better ideas.

I’ve just been back and watched her lantern highlight
Her voice and persona has changed soooo much. Watching her actually clean something and giving actual tips made me remember why I followed her in the first place!

she’s completely changed for the worse. It was like watching a different person

“I can’t stop thinking about the world out there” she says she literally snaps her fingers to make pointless tit happen. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
So sick of the bloody clicks between stories - she doesn’t even do it well enough so it’s seamless. Imagine how many times she’s stood in her grey washed no character kitchen clicking and filming til she thinks she’s done a good enough job of it

I would like her so much more if she came on Instagram looking like shite, house a mess, ronnieloglegsblesshimhairtuff took a shite on the duvet, rather than her whole "look at me everything is amazing" act.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Remember when hinch said she couldn’t cut Jamie’s hair as she’s a hairdresser not a barber well my husbands best friend is the envy of all the men here with his fresh cuts because his wife is a HAIRDRESSER!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.