Mrs Hinch #170 Henry is 5, let’s hope he sees 6, hinch please pass on some fat burning tricks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just been back and watched her lantern highlight
Her voice and persona has changed soooo much. Watching her actually clean something and giving actual tips made me remember why I followed her in the first place!

she’s completely changed for the worse. It was like watching a different person
I watched the same one the other day and thought the exact same as you. I actually laughed at her a one point. Can't remember the last time she made me laugh with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Instagram feels different but I'm gonna carry on with my same old crap.

😳🙄

Hopefully people will see that the influencer rubbish is coming to an end.

Reactions: 14
Same tit, different day. She is so boring! She’s more interesting when she has a day off!
Her 1600-a-day-even-when-she's-not-posting brand new followers obviously all think the same! ;)

#sophielovesbots #sophielovesallherbots #mrshinchandheramazingbots #mrshinchandheramazingtechnicolourdreambots

Sorry, I'll leave quietly.:censored:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not gonna lie the weaning book makes her look almost as puddled as the zoflora bookmark.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I watched the same one the other day and thought the exact same as you. I actually laughed at her a one point. Can't remember the last time she made me laugh with her.
Same here with her older stuff the comments and funny sayings are more genuine and not passive aggressive.

Reactions: 9
I wish she’d click those fingers and duck off Instagram. I look forward to breakfast for the food, not with whom I’m eating it with.
what a bleeping strange thing to come out with.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s deffo been on here reading comments about hers and Jamie’s fight. Why else would you be excited for breakfast with your husband? You know the man you live with? Who you’ve been on lockdown with for at least 12 weeks so therefore eaten breakfast with him for 12 weeks? I don’t know about anyone else but although I love my husband I’m sick of the bleeping sight of him and the excitement of eating breakfast together is non existent!!! I’d rather him eat his breakfast and feed his child while I drink wine for breakfast, on my own! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I'm sorry but as if she gives a duck about what happening in the world right now.
She's never acknowledged coronavirus yet she's bleating on about racism and spreading the word.
Give over woman, you know nothing about it.

Screenshot_20200603_105623.jpg

Reactions: 12
Her & Jamie are having breakfast together now. She is looking forward to it.

What a strange thing to say. Clearly been lurking on here and seen the argument speculation. Hey Verucca 👋🏼👋🏼
She needs to get out more methinks.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure about 6 months ago she was bleating on about wanting her own stationery range. Never heard anymore about that :unsure:

• Haha
She'll be wanting to put it in the memory corner in the loft so she can cry about Ronnietuftzhandsnumsmans getting older. Imagine a teenage Ronnie bringing his first girl or boyfriend home and Zoph pulls out the bleeping weaning book "awww look, he loved tuna biscuits and a pouch when he was 1, look at his little face" 🙄
No she will take them all up into the attic 😂

Oh yes I can see the Book of Weaning Lists coming out soon 🙄 Probably a blank note book for marking your weaning journey . FFS
I agree this is on the horizon. She’s a home account FFS! She should stick to that and save the privacy of her lovely child instead of using him to increase her engagement and as a cashcow for more £££. Poor Ronnie 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Remember when hinch said she couldn’t cut Jamie’s hair as she’s a hairdresser not a barber well my husbands best friend is the envy of all the men here with his fresh cuts because his wife is a HAIRDRESSER!!
If I remember correctly, she’s not an actual hair dresser but a hair extension technician so maybe it’s just as well she doesn’t have a go as I don’t think shoulder length would suit him. I don’t have the photoshop skills but maybe @TomTitLane could show us what he would look like 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“I can’t stop thinking about the world out there guyz” - she is like someone trying to play a dumb Essex girl stereotype on a sketch show
Yup welcome to real world Sophie, this sort of thing happens everyday and not just the day you try and be concerned about it outside your hunching days. ATB

Reactions: 4
Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure about 6 months ago she was bleating on about wanting her own stationery range. Never heard anymore about that :unsure:
she bleats on about wanting a lot of things....

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.