Mrs Hinch #170 Henry is 5, let’s hope he sees 6, hinch please pass on some fat burning tricks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Theaw hamsums , mummmas hansums. I get we all do baby talk but I find hers rather creepy!!
Nope... I don’t do baby talk... it creeps me out and genuinely makes me angry 🤣 I don’t put shite kids shows on the tv if they don’t talk right either! So no freaky tubbies or bing bunny in this house! Can’t stand it 😒🤭 we are good old fireman sam and alpha blocks people here as they don’t talk like Mrs grinch! 👍🏻🙌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Swipe up - here’s me thinking it’s gonna be a link to someone whose actually instrumental to campaign, Zoe bleeping Sugg. Now call me cynical buy she seems to be mentioning her an awful lot all of a sudden. Does she want Zoe to engage more with her to push up her own engagement. Absolutely obsessed with herself like isn’t she

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Nope... I don’t do baby talk... it creeps me out and genuinely makes me angry 🤣 I don’t put shite kids shows on the tv if they don’t talk right either! So no freaky tubbies or bing bunny in this house! Can’t stand it 😒🤭 we are good old fireman sam and alpha blocks people here as they don’t talk like Mrs grinch! 👍🏻🙌🏼
I wouldn’t let mine watch tellytubbies with their ridiculous speech. Nor the night garden though I genuinely don’t know what the speech and phonics is like in that show, the characters freaked me out way too much to watch. And Bing bunny being supervised by that knitted thing? It makes no sense. Maybe it’s his conscience 🤔 and max and Ruby’s parents are never there, they’re proper latch key kids aren’t they?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She loves to show when her friends are round to prove she has friends but have you ever heard him mention his never see Jamie’s

No , I don’t agree , we get all her life
We don’t get all her life you get what she wants to show, a lot will be pre recorded so she can do what she wants for the rest of the day. Friends and family may have chosen to not be a part of Instagram, I’m always the one that’s saying don’t put that in Facebook maybe there the same

Reactions: 2
She hasn’t pulled out that jar “from the kids” for a while. You know the one with little pick me ups in it. What a strange group of girls

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s quite sad really that they had a big wedding no expense soared, full off groomsman and bridesmaids at their wedding that most could dream off, it made them look to have a big family or be so popular with lots of friends but where are all Jamie’s friends now that played that part , we see the kids occasionally but he never seems to leave the house even before lockdown to meet his friends or every have them to the house, It’s just not normal life, but her army don’t see it , if you’re other half be it partner or wife is stopping you seeing your friends then the relationship is unhealthy 🤔to any hinchers reading this who are feeling bad about their relationships or how good they are as a mother, wake up and smell the coffee. They do not have a great life, maybe they have money, but that’s what keeps them together , if he can afford to give up his job to live off his wives instagrams earnings there is something wrong with this world 😌 fake people
There was that one time that Soph was complaining that Jamie was talking to a "mate" in a shop, but it was obviously a kitchen showroom because there was a sink, then lo and behold, the glory hole happened! So Jamie's "mate" was actually the salesman, but she couldn't admit that because she hadn't yet asked her Hinchers what they thought about having the wall knocked through 🙄

Reactions: 20
Pretty sure by the look at this the reason we have not see Ronnie much is has had a head bump. But hinch wouldn’t acknowledge that would she! It’s pretty normal, kids fall when they are learning to stand. He has an obvious swelling at the top
A bit like the other day but soph couldn’t portray anything but being the perfect mummas could she ???

Attachments

Reactions: 6
“We love you so much ronnie”
I hate those posts the most.

Everyone loves their children. I love mine to bits but i also admit sometimes they drive me up the wall and I can’t stand them.
However I don’t have to solidify and prove my love for them with a post of Instagram everyday telling them how much they are loved.

Reactions: 22
“We love you so much ronnie”
I hate those posts the most.

Everyone loves their children. I love mine to bits but i also admit sometimes they drive me up the wall and I can’t stand them.
However I don’t have to solidify and prove my love for them with a post of Instagram everyday telling them how much they are loved.
Exactly! There is not point in saying it. It’s not like she would ever post “we hate you ronnie, so much”. He also has no concept of insta so what’s the bleeping point

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Pretty sure by the look at this the reason we have not see Ronnie much is has had a head bump. But hinch wouldn’t acknowledge that would she! It’s pretty normal, kids fall when they are learning to stand. He has an obvious swelling at the top
A bit like the other day but soph couldn’t portray anything but being the perfect mummas could she ???
Once again there’s that orangery filter she almost always puts over Ronnie to make him appear more tanned. I don’t get it but I’ve noticed she does it a lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I call my cat a terrorist and people are always like you can’t say that!
Watch me! He terrorises my life and my house lol
I know it’s my cat and not my child but that’s because I’ve not been lucky enough to be blessed with a child
That’s a privilege you guys have
Try being brown or Arab or wear a headscarf and refer to someone as a terrorist
They’ll be more consequences then just called into a head teachers office or told not to say that

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I’m not disagreeing but can’t see a bump. Where are you seeing one? X

Reactions: 2
He has a flat spot on his head so it makes the forehead protrude

Has she been quiet on SM because she thought that is what blackout Tuesday is or cause she's taking a day off? I sent her a pm saying blackout Tuesday means pausing your own content and sharing stuff about black lives matters, from black content creators, etc. Not being completely mute. I'm sure she will block me.
It’s probably because she doesn’t know, or care, what’s been going on and also doesn’t want to find out because it’s too sad for her happy little world and will never affect her.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.