Mrs Hinch #170 Henry is 5, let’s hope he sees 6, hinch please pass on some fat burning tricks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s probably because she doesn’t know, or care, what’s been going on and also doesn’t want to find out because it’s too sad for her happy little world and will never affect her.
She has probably been told from her management not to post out of respect, same way the popular celebrities have. Either that or she is assuming not to post because celebrities won’t be and she classify herself as one. or she has been cleaning Henry tit up all day after over feeding him 🤣

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe she’s come back today with her normal stories as if yesterday was just another day off the gram. It’s not really surprising, but I at least would have liked her to talk about what she was reading / doing yesterday to educate herself and encourage her followers to do the same.

Reactions: 8
She wasn’t the only ‘influencer’ that had a mare with BLM postings. Just goes to show they’re more about ‘joining in’ than raising awareness and carrying on with it. You’ll never hear another thing from her now regarding George Floyd and BLM, not a bean. She thinks she’s done her bit.
Also, just my little ol opinion but I think her and Davie V have had an almighty row behind the scenes about someone being a mole in the fam and he’s kicked off saying enough is enough now Soph. Dogs getting called fat, RonRons development being scrutinised and her being be a moody bastard on her phone every second and he’s finally blown his vest. But she can’t let it go until her millionaire status - sorry ‘milestones’ have been reached but she’s promised to cut some stuff out. I dunno, something is off and she’s torn between being asked to give the gram up or cutting it back and rethinking her account 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I can’t believe she’s come back today with her normal stories as if yesterday was just another day off the gram. It’s not really surprising, but I at least would have liked her to talk about what she was reading / doing yesterday to educate herself and encourage her followers to do the same.
Yeah can’t stand these arseholes doing as theyre instructed to do for a day. Like it’s the popular thing to do for a fuckin day. Or the popular thing to clap every Thursday. It’s so condescending and false. These arseholes buy into populism whether it’s racism, #bekind or covid, and then the next day go about their business like nothin happened. Just duck off or go and educate yourself and use your page for good. Rally your sheep to support NHS workers to get the wage they deserve, don’t just fuckin clap like a demented seal every week. And do not post about race issues until you have educated yourself about it. Just don’t.

Reactions: 16
A new day and back to the grind. This ‘scrapbook’ is really just a market research tool isn’t it. The actual Mrs Hinch ‘weaning journey’ book is already signed off.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
The weaning scrapbook- what the fresh hell is that!?
If it’s a keepsake for Ronnie, why does it not say “you didn’t like this” etc, instead it says Ronnie didn’t like this? And the top tips etc. I really fear a weaning book is coming out 😭😭😭😭

Sorry if this has already been done to death btw- I can only drop into the Hinch threads occasionally coz I just can’t keep up with them 😂

Reactions: 9
If it’s a keepsake for Ronnie, why does it not say “you didn’t like this” etc, instead it says Ronnie didn’t like this? And the top tips etc. I really fear a weaning book is coming out 😭😭😭😭

Sorry if this has already been done to death btw- I can only drop into the Hinch threads occasionally coz I just can’t keep up with them 😂
Of course she’s bringing out a weaning book, we seeing it in the rough atm. And tapping into the pet market ive no doubt. She’s pitching herself right before us, she needs no dragons den, her power to sell tit lol. Has anyone seen poundshop.com their response thanking hinch for her story and that they now have had to extend their delivery times

I didn’t send this. But I wanted to.
Now you can’t type that and not send it lol do it do it do it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my god she’s just so boring with that fuxking scrap book, give it a rest will ya no one wants your Poor attempt knock off ellas kitchen or stolen recipes in a weaning book, she really needs something else to do with her time

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who even has time to make a weaning scrapbook?!?!
like my girls would sit down with me and look at food they used to eat as babies?!?
“oh darling let’s get your food scrapbook out and have a look at all the disgusting foods I used to make you as a baby”

just no.
another book release to end up in the bargain bin again

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That’s a privilege you guys have
Try being brown or Arab or wear a headscarf and refer to someone as a terrorist
They’ll be more consequences then just called into a head teachers office or told not to say that
There are terrorists in all colours, ira being a threat living in London most of my childhood. Terrorist is not synonymous with people of colour. My first understanding was the IRA planting bombs in Oxford Street etc

• Heart
Reactions: 7

If anyone cant see that's a weaning book then they're blind (hinchers lol). When do we expect release ay. Crock o shiz

Reactions: 7
A new day and back to the grind. This ‘scrapbook’ is really just a market research tool isn’t it. The actual Mrs Hinch ‘weaning journey’ book is already signed off.
absolutely! You just know it’s coming

Reactions: 6
Eurghhh. All this "top tip next time why not try mushrooms!" Is just her way of passing off the recipes she stole as her own.

I bet it will have loads of blank pages for shopping lists in it 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Eurghhh. All this "top tip next time why not try mushrooms!" Is just her way of passing off the recipes she stole as her own.

I bet it will have loads of blank pages for shopping lists in it 😒
And to record what your kid liked etc. Going to be many poor kids with that to look forward to when they grow up lol

Reactions: 4
A weaning book..... OMFG she is really scraping the barrel now. I think she really should quit while shes ahead and call it a day. Shes made ridicules amounts from doing basic household tasks in a pretty basic home with a pretty basic life (apart from the zoph language, dogs birthdays, nacho teas, drenching linens in toxic products...the list is endless) just give up now I say....her content is absolutely shite. There are some spectacular home accounts ran by Normal,kind people with content A LOT better than hers. #bore

Reactions: 9
Special offer!! Don’t miss out!! I’m giving away my Baby Led Weaning book to you all for FREE. That’s right FREE

HERE IT IS:
Day 1- Tentatively offer steamed veggies. tit yourself that they might choke. They make a mess. It’s cute. That went well.
Day 2 -Try something a bit more adventurous. Soft cheese on toast. We can do this!
Day 3 - Spaghetti Bolognese. We need to redecorate now. Everything is orange.
Day 4 - Wtf? You loved this the other day
Day 5 - ffs. Grandma gave you chocolate. Now you only want to eat that.
Day 6 - You begin experimenting with food vs gravity.
Day 7 - Teething hell. You don’t want any food for 3 months.
Day 49- McDonalds
Day 52 - Oh duck it. Just eat those cat biscuits. It won’t kill you.
Day 61 - Just eat!! Please!!!!!!!
Day 73 - You’re wearing more than you’re eating.

what do you think? Best seller?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.