Mrs Hinch #170 Henry is 5, let’s hope he sees 6, hinch please pass on some fat burning tricks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that poor baby in a forward facing car seat?!? And the chest clip! I didn’t think they was allowed here? Car seat safety and sleep safety you should really be hot on. No excuses IMO🥴

Reactions: 5
My dog had a birthday party last year all his dog mates showed up, presents banners party hats the lot so I can’t really comment on anything that happens for Henry today because I’m just as bad for spoiling them 😂 Although I don’t overfeed my lad and he goes for walks 🤔🤔
I don't have a dog yet but I aspire to be this extra!! I will feed them right though

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Just a little concerned with Ron Ron’s bolt upright car seat and that chest clip..... what the hell is she thinking! If he falls asleep in a seat that straight his head is flopping forward! This woman really has no clue at all does she!
270B1C4A-3CB1-4F1B-ACAD-C9D995FF3E0A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
Very weird there’s no brithday pictures of ThE BrOtHeRs together. I wonder if she really did send him off to Ma & Pa’s so she could have a lovely day with her DOG.
Imagine that ... weird as duck.
If she wanted to spoil him on his birthday (😒) surely he would have preferred a lovely day out somehwere where he could run around? A nice beach or something? Which would have also been a nice family day out? Not like they are working.
My mum has a little dog and on his birthday he gets a fancy little dinner
I don’t have a dog so dunno what’s normal 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
At last...hooray!! You find a sensible Hincher, not wanting to use wipes even though Hinch does....and then 🤦‍♀️ You get an answer like that...they are as thick as **** aren’t they 🤢🤢🤢
The bottom response at using a cloth but then binning the cloth/rubber gloves and kitchen roll to dry. I mean, I just can’t. If you’re going to do that just use the damn wipes. Jesus wept, if these people had brain cells they’d be dangerous 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Eh - is she sat in the back of the car with Ronniesecondbornchildwhoonlyeatsslopandhazdatuftzzzz???

Anyone else find that weird when she’s been seen getting in the front previously?
Someone is clearly sat in the passenger seat - unless it’s that entitled sausage roll of a dog taking liberties 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Love how she's pretending they haven't seen her parents for a while. Sure there was the bbq and the time she went to wave at her dad through the window whilst Ma Barker has most prob been staying with them yhe while time.
And the humongous george foreman full of eggs and bacon but it was just for her parents 🤥🤥

Reactions: 7
I leapt on here to check I wasn’t going mad. He’s bloody forward facing isn’t he??? My 3 year old is still rear facing ffs. Come on!!! She’s an utter disgrace.
I don't think he was forward facing. I hate hate hate sticking up for Hinch, she doesnt deserve it. But if you look at the door window behind Ronnie you can see that he's facing backwards. I think she's done this on purpose so we all think he's forward facing then she can pan the picture out and go 'na na na na na actually he's rear facing'. She's a twit!

Ooooooooohhh cable tie plugs. I cannot wait!!
She's seen 'becky hsh' has been making her own solar water features, is going to do the same and the sun will print an article about how hinch has designed her own water feature on a budget!! Im calling tattle bingo now. Its not an original idea, i made one years ago and always had lovely comments on it. But she will take all the credit!! Then low and behold, like the piss stick hearts her hinchers will be making them. The solar water fountain she will get off ebay as she can do a swipe up, she probably could get the rest of the stuff needed to make it, on ebay to. Just another money making idea/scam with her!!!

Was just reading some of the posts under her grid picture of Henry’s birthday and I couldn’t believe how many of them are going to do the same for their own dogs birthdays. She is going to be responsible for so many overweight dogs she really is a first class idiot. I’m sure it’s been said on here before but there are families out there that can’t afford a birthday party for their child never mind that OTT fiasco yesterday

Reactions: 7
I don't think he was forward facing. I hate hate hate sticking up for Hinch, she doesnt deserve it. But if you look at the door window behind Ronnie you can see that he's facing backwards. I think she's done this on purpose so we all think he's forward facing then she can pan the picture out and go 'na na na na na actually he's rear facing'. She's a twit!
I’m pretty sure he is forward facing as you would see the seat next to his legs, and they are hanging over, and you can just about make out the seatbelt above his head

I think Ronnie is forward facing for sure, you can tell by the angle of seat etc. In Australia they must be rear facing until their shoulders are at a certain height in the seat but they must be rear facing until 12 months No matter what.

I’m pretty sure he is forward facing as you would see the seat next to his legs, and they are hanging over
Def forward facing. If he was rear facing the seat would be at an angle

Reactions: 1
Anyone else think “if that makes sense” is the upgraded/trying to sound smarter version of “d’ya know what I mean”? Anyone of a similar undisclosed age will remember East 17, know what I mean (they always said it, every other sentence 😂). Anyway, hope that makes sense x

• Haha
Genuine question but how does he have so much leg room with a rear facing seat like some claim. I thought seats were flush against the seat or am I fitting ours wrong or is hers a new fancy one? Is so I would like to know which as the leg room looks great and it’s one thing I worry about as my little one gets older.

sorry for being al mumsnet

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.