Mrs Hinch #170 Henry is 5, let’s hope he sees 6, hinch please pass on some fat burning tricks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I take it her first swipe up that she took down wasn’t quite the ticket especially because it was leading to a local radio station about a social media blackout
Hence the change to the go fund me page. What a cockwomble

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So she's just deleted her last story?? Had #blacklivesmatter and a swipe up about the social media black out.
However it's just hearts and a swipe up for George Floyd's fundraising page now. 😠 I didn't think I could actually dislike her.
So she's prob taken the 1st one down because she isn't doing the social media black out. She's a class A dick

Edit: she's changed it Again. Now included the #blacklivesmatter hash tag. Bloody hell 🤦🏻‍♀️ she's just following other Influencers and what they are posting. She couldn't give two shits about what happens outside castle grey

Does she want to beg anymore. Ahhh I need to get off here, she's making me so angry.
Screenshot_20200602_075918.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I find it very bizarre someone who doesn’t care about anything but herself and money suddenly start sharing things like black lives matter especially when she makes out she cares more what others think than any genuine feeling about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
There is no way I am telling the old lad about the dog's birthday this morning. He would either choke on his cuppa or get his blood pressure too far up so I am keeping stum. Our little westie died 4 years ago aged 16 and we were both so upset we had a good cry and buried her in the garden and planted lots of those tiny miniature daffodils on her grave. It's lovely to see each spring when they peep through. We both adored her but she wasn't treated like a child, she was our pet NOT a child. If two hardened old buggers like us were so upset when our dog died I dread to think how Mrs Hinch will react when Henry goes. Obviously he could live for another 10 years and I really hope he does but I think the way she behaves with him it will send her over the edge. As for all the followers that wrote to wish him a happy birthday I only have three words. GET A LIFE! Stay safe people x

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Is that poor baby in a forward facing car seat?!? And the chest clip! I didn’t think they was allowed here? Car seat safety and sleep safety you should really be hot on. No excuses IMO🥴
This is what I thought! I came here to see if anyone else had noticed. Wtf is going on with that car seat?!?! 😩😩

Reactions: 2
She's deleted her story about black lives matter twice today..poated 3 different things Just post on your grid Soph FFS. This woman is starting to drive me mad. I bought into it all but I'm starting to see a very conceited person here. Wonder if she will do the silence till June 7th as many others are. Seriously doubt it.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
In the picture of the car seat you can see behind it above the bit on the side of the car that has the seatbelt in so surely it is forward facing. I have a rear facing and the bottom of car seat is really close to back of adult car seat and no way there would be that much space between. At the end of the day she can have it forward facing but it is highly recommended to be rear facing 🤷🏻‍♀️

This is what I thought! I came here to see if anyone else had noticed. Wtf is going on with that car seat?!?! 😩😩
this has been done to death yesterday. The type of seat it is has various levels of tilt and can sit upright while still rear facing. She is sitting in the back beside him. Her front facing, him rear facing.

the chest clip is legal in the uk as it comes with the seat and is safety tested.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
this has been done to death yesterday. The type of seat it is has various levels of tilt and can sit upright while still rear facing. She is sitting in the back beside him. Her front facing, him rear facing.

the chest clip is legal in the uk as it comes with the seat and is safety tested.
Definitely think this has been covered more than enough!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
My 14 month old still wears baby grows 🤷🏻‍♀️ In this weather granted he isn’t, but I personally don’t see why it matters if she has him in one tbh? She does some crazy tit but putting her kid in a baby grow I don’t think is that crazy? Or is that just me?
No I totally agree. I kept mine in baby grows until they were toilet training!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Guyssss.......it looks like we have a bumper exciting week this week going by her lisssstttsss! Solar water feature, oh lord I wonder what freebie tat she’s been sent now!?!?View attachment 143473

Hahahha! I just posted a similar comment about her list 😂😂😂
I was looking for a solar water feature, never gonna find one now am I 🤦🏻‍♀️ They’ll be sold out everywhere

Reactions: 1
In the picture of the car seat you can see behind it above the bit on the side of the car that has the seatbelt in so surely it is forward facing. I have a rear facing and the bottom of car seat is really close to back of adult car seat and no way there would be that much space between. At the end of the day she can have it forward facing but it is highly recommended to be rear facing 🤷🏻‍♀️
He's actually not old enough to be forward facing legally. I thought he was too so came to see if anyone had commented on it

Why has she deleted her post several times this morning? I hate to say this especially on a subject of racism, I feel like she's jumping on the bandwagon, maybe seen the backlash some other influencers faced when they stayed silent on the matter. This is something we can't stay silent on, for this to still be happening in 2020 is disgusting. She is your typical white privileged women.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The car seat 😳
Big no no! Car seats in the uk must be one click for safety reasons.
As someone who was in a head on collision with my then very young children in the car, car seat safety is my number one thing. We shouldn't have walked away from the crash as it was, however the kids didnt have a bruise on them and that's because of the correctly fitted car seats.

Yes you can spend £100's on a car seat but it isn't going to do naff all if your child isnt strapped in correctly.

Reactions: 5
At last...hooray!! You find a sensible Hincher, not wanting to use wipes even though Hinch does....and then 🤦‍♀️ You get an answer like that...they are as thick as **** aren’t they 🤢🤢🤢
NOO surely not 😮🤮

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
No I totally agree. I kept mine in baby grows until they were toilet training!
Yea I don’t think we can hate on her for putting him in baby grows. It’s an individual thing. I always had my son in them then when my daughter was born I hated them. She wore them for bed and that was that and even then not for long as she hated anything on her feet

Reactions: 5
Genuine question but how does he have so much leg room with a rear facing seat like some claim. I thought seats were flush against the seat or am I fitting ours wrong or is hers a new fancy one? Is so I would like to know which as the leg room looks great and it’s one thing I worry about as my little one gets older.

sorry for being al mumsnet
I think it’s the style of car seat. It allows for 12 different positions. She has the Cybex Sirona Z SensorSafe Group 0+/1 i-Size Car Seat, Stardust Black looking at.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.